Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

She moved back before the pandemic hit 

Thank you Holly 85. I was unaware of that. It would be interesting to know what the catalyst was for the short association. I hope it was under good terms with no hard feelings for either party.

• Love 1

Redheads: Holly P, Hannah, Jalyn

Blondes: Melissa W, Amy T, Brennan, Amanda

Dirty Blondes: Olivia Rene, Maggie, Lauren P

Brunettes: Carisa Rose, Jacie, Megan C, Bridget

Most of my faves are dance-based and from the newer series as I've only seen from season 6 onwards on UK TV.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Trulyadorkable said:

Thank you Holly 85. I was unaware of that. It would be interesting to know what the catalyst was for the short association. I hope it was under good terms with no hard feelings for either party.

I don't know Jenna, so I have no firsthand knowledge, but it seems like she moved to Shreveport with her boyfriend (not for that particular job) and then moved back to Dallas with him. So, it may just be as simple as her leaving or losing the job because she moved back to Texas. It's definitely not a position that one can do remotely. 

• Love 3

That "dirty blond" used to be called "dishwater blond"...my mom was that color. Personally I'm a copper blond, a blend of real blond & dishwater blond with very red undertones...Kelli would want me just for the hair color...

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Redheads: Holly P, Hannah, Jalyn

Blondes: Melissa W, Amy T, Brennan, Amanda

Brunettes: Carisa Rose, Jacie, Megan C, Bridget

Most of my faves are dance-based and from the newer series as I've only seen from season 6 onwards on UK TV.

Man!....forgot about Megan C. I think I'll move her to my top 3 brunettes and Ashton Torres in my honorable mentions.

• Love 1

Redheads: Erica Jenkins, Meredith Oden, Hannah, with Honorable Mentions Emma Dutton and Jalyn

Blondes: Abigail Klein, Brennan, Brittany Schram with Honorable Mentions Amanda and Courtney Cook

Brunettes: Carisa Rose, Ashton Torres, Jacie with Honorable Mentions Nicole Hamilton, Nicole Bulcher, Megan C, Natalie Woods, and Christina Murphy

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Trulyadorkable said:

Man!....forgot about Megan C. I think I'll move her to my top 3 brunettes and Ashton Torres in my honorable mentions.

Now I have to call Ashton into my office and give her the bad news. Here's how I see it going:

Me: Hey Ashton, how are you?

Ashton: I'm kind of nervous. I've never been in here before.

Me: First visit? Oh my! How do you feel you did tonight?

Ashton: Well, I felt my hairography was a little off tonight and I feel like the part in my hair could have been in a cuter place.

Me: Yes, that part in your hair kind of made you look like a chicken prancing around.

Ashton: Oh, that's not good *chuckling*

Me: Yeah, I know.

Ashton: *mouth falls open with surprise*

Me: Well let me tell you where we're at. Judy and I have been evaluating you very carefully all summer, and we really like you. We think you have beautiful hair, it has so many of the things that we look for in our world class hair list. We want you on our best hair list, we think you could be on that list, but Judy and I think we've seen enough, and when it comes to the top 3 brunettes, we just don't see you in the top 3.

Aston: Really? I want this so bad. Isn't there anything I can do?

Me: No, not really. We're releasing the list soon. We're out of time.

Ashton: Couldn't I have just one more night? Please? * eyes tearing up, snot coming out her nose*

Me: *reaching for my tissue box* What could change in one night?

Ashton: I don't know. Maybe a shampoo and a blowout? I could change my part to a cuter place? I'm willing to do anything.

Me: It's really not just that Ashton. It's more of a style thing. Your hair just doesn't match our style. You just need to try more styles, pixie cut maybe, a wave...you know, something that really entertains. We're hiring entertainers.

Ashton: I wrote you guys a poem. It's called "exclusive hair cream". Do you wanna hear it?

Me: Uhhh...no. Judy and I think you're letting the pressure get to you.  We think it's making you roll your hair curlers too tight and it's affecting your hair performance. You just need more time. If there were more spots on the hair list, you'd have a spot.

Ashton: Are you sure there isn't one more spot? *half joking, half hopeful*.

Me: No, there's not. I'm sorry. The decision is final, it's fair, and I hate to say it, 

Ashton: ....don't say it *eyes close, chin falls to face*.

Me: ...but tonight's your last night. I'm sorry *pursing lips upside down*.

Ashton: I guess I need to call my mom...

Judy: When you talk to your mom you need to tell her we think you have beautiful hair, just not beautiful enough to make the list.

Me: You're so close...we really hope you'll try for the list again next year and I don't think we have said that to anyone else this year *turning to look at Judy*.

Ashton: So you think I should come back?

Me: Yes. But don't come back without experiencing some other hair styles. The more powerful styles.

Ashton: Ok. Thank you for the opportunity, I really appreciate it and I've learned so much about hair this year. You've got so many beautiful brunettes. You're going to have a wonderful list this year...goodnight *leaves working hard to maintain her emotions*

Me: Thank you Ashton. Goodnight. *turning to Judy* I hate having to let the good ones go. It's the toughest part of my job. This should have been an easy night. *Heavy sigh* Well, let's go get a cheeseburger, fries and a shake 'cause as you know we don't have to wear the uniform *turning off the lights and walking out of the studio*...

Edited by Trulyadorkable
Spelling
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 4/24/2021 at 1:45 PM, LilyD said:

BYTOR; do yo know what she's been up to lately? I always loved her as a DCC (despite the not so smart things she did in her last year) and though it was her time, I was sorry to see her go. I haven't seen/heard much of her since, other than that story of her trying to make Big Brother and being ousted by another former DCC. I'd love to know how she's doing now.

On 4/24/2021 at 4:11 PM, Jess14 said:

Based on her social media, she is back in Dallas after moving to Shreveport and back with her boyfriend. She appears to still be friends with several former DCCs.

That's pretty much what I meant, going by her social media she seems to have friends and is happy with her boyfriend.

• Love 1

Ooh, this is fun!  I’ll play.

Redheads: 

Hannah

Emma (I swear that girl will be 80 and will still be a fantastic All-Star)

Holly P. 

Blondes:

Mackenzie Lee

Brittany Schram

Melissa Waterford

Brunettes:

Bridget Jacob

Nicole Bulcher

Megan C.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, allitator said:

Ooh, this is fun!  I’ll play.

Redheads: 

Hannah

Emma (I swear that girl will be 80 and will still be a fantastic All-Star)

Holly P. 

Blondes:

Mackenzie Lee

Brittany Schram

Melissa Waterford

Brunettes:

Bridget Jacob

Nicole Bulcher

Megan C.

There are no wrong answers, but if you remember someone you would want to move into your top 3, then you have to bring the one your replacing in your office and cut them like I did in my previous post. Hah!

• LOL 2
(edited)

REDHEADS:

Jordyn Ketchum (2008)
Emma D. (2011-2014)
Claire W. (2020-)

BLONDES:

Amanda D. (2018-)
Abigail K. (2007-2009)
Andrea Richards (2005-2006)

DIRTY BLONDES:

Rachel W. (2018-)
Erica W. (2014-2017) (Unsure on what her hair color was off the top of my head. Red?)
Danielle B. (2012-2016)

BRUNETTES:

Alexandra G. (2011-2012)
Meredith M. (2019-2020)
Amy Reese (2008-2010)

Edited by ShutterbugCAM
Completely disregarded "Top 3" and added a million girls for each. Had to condesnse my list. Hehe

Blondes: 

Abigail Klein 

Kinzie Russo 

Samantha Melissa 

Dirty blondes: 

Danielle B 

Lauren (season 12) 

Rachel W 

Red Heads :

Holly P 

Stephanie 

Jalynn 

Brunettes: 

Kelsey Lowrance 

Nicole Hamilton 

Megan C 

• Love 1

Fun game! And surprisingly challenging, in part because I'm not totally sure how to distinguish blondes from dirty blondes, especially if most of them have dark roots). I needed a lot of brunette honorable mentions.

Redheads: Emma, Stephanie (from Milwaukee), Jaylyn

Blondes: Kinzie, Samantha Clark, Brittney Schram (honorable mentions: Amy T, Ashely Nicole)

Dirty blondes: Maggie Rouse, Sydney Durso, Cianna (honorable mentions: KaShara, Holly Arielle)

Brunettes: Jacie, Sasha Agent, Bridgett (honorable mentions: Veronica Lind, Jessica Marie, Ashlee Ford, Mary, Jessica Alison, Khalyn, Bess, Megan C, Amber, Caroline, Chantal)

• Love 1
9 hours ago, M1977G said:

Fun game! And surprisingly challenging, in part because I'm not totally sure how to distinguish blondes from dirty blondes, especially if most of them have dark roots). I needed a lot of brunette honorable mentions.

Redheads: Emma, Stephanie (from Milwaukee), Jaylyn

Blondes: Kinzie, Samantha Clark, Brittney Schram (honorable mentions: Amy T, Ashely Nicole)

Dirty blondes: Maggie Rouse, Sydney Durso, Cianna (honorable mentions: KaShara, Holly Arielle)

Brunettes: Jacie, Sasha Agent, Bridgett (honorable mentions: Veronica Lind, Jessica Marie, Ashlee Ford, Mary, Jessica Alison, Khalyn, Bess, Megan C, Amber, Caroline, Chantal)

Nice choices. It's a challenge to pick just three.

• Love 1

Blondes:  Brittany Schramm, Kelli Q (how did she get overlooked at auditions so many times?), Heather O

Dirty Blondes:  Danielle, Kashara, Lauren P

Redheads:  Savannah, Emma, Claire 

Brunettes:  Nicole B, Sasha Agent, Jinelle

• Love 1
(edited)

Redheads: Savannah Heineken, Stephanie Larson, & Erica Jenkins Honorable mention: Emma Mary

Blondes: Samantha Melissa, Lexie Smith, & Holly Hubbard Honorable mention: Courtney Russ

Dirty Blonde: Mackenzie Lee, Jessika Palmer, & Dani McGinnis (I’d replace her with Tori Skillings had she made the team) Honorable mention: Malia Morales

Brunette: Trisha Trevino, Miranda Tims, & Mia Greenhouse Honorable mention: Robin Richardson and Danielle Barhold

Dark brown/Black: Ashton Torres, Madeline Molloy, Meredith Madden Honorable mentions: Alexis Peterson, Jacie Scott, and Lacey Munoz her early seasons

Edited by filishtay
  • Love 2
On 4/29/2021 at 12:44 AM, scorpio1031 said:

Does anyone know why Mandy is no longer the director for the Las Vegas Raiderettes?  And why she moved back to Dallas?

Where did you hear this?

If true, it would be hard to believe that it has anything to do with DCC. But then again, if it does have something to do with DCC what a story it would be!!!

Mine are: in the exact order

1. Savannah Heineken 

2. Mia Greenhouse 

3. Meredith Madden

4. Ashton Torres 

5. Jacie Scott 

Honorable mentions: Nicole Bulcher, Rachel Wyatt, Holly Hubbard, Courtney Russ, Kat Puryear, Samantha Clark, Mackenzie Weeks, Robin Richardson, Alexis Peterson, Lexie Smith, Briana Baisden, Khalyn Larke, Lacey Munoz, Vanessa Jenkins, Olivia Stevanovski, Kelcey Wetteburg, Sydney Hawthorne, Dani McGinnis, Ryan Ray, Andrea Richards, Leah Mullinax, Amy Reese, Jessica Allison, and Jessica Purdy

• Love 1

This is hard to name only five. I started a thread for your 3 favorite redheads, blondes, brunettes and dishwater blondes and it was very hard to keep each to just three, but I'll play along!

If we're talking just beauty alone mine are (not in order):

1. Meredith Madden

2. Megan Carcioppolo

3. Ashton Torres

4. Brittney Schram

5. Rachel Lunsford

If I were to start naming honorable mentions it would run close to one hundred names, so I won't. Hah!

• Love 2
12 hours ago, filishtay said:

Redheads: Savannah Heineken, Stephanie Larson, & Erica Jenkins Honorable mention: Emma Mary

Blondes: Samantha Melissa, Lexie Smith, & Holly Hubbard Honorable mention: Courtney Russ

Dirty Blonde: Mackenzie Lee, Jessika Palmer, & Dani McGinnis (I’d replace her with Tori Skillings had she made the team) Honorable mention: Malia Morales

Brunette: Trisha Trevino, Miranda Tims, & Mia Greenhouse Honorable mention: Robin Richardson and Danielle Barhold

Dark brown/Black: Ashton Torres, Madeline Molloy, Meredith Madden Honorable mentions: Alexis Peterson, Jacie Scott, and Lacey Munoz her early seasons

Tough to choose just 3 in each category isn't it? Thanks for your input!

• LOL 1
14 minutes ago, Trulyadorkable said:

This is hard to name only five. I started a thread for your 3 favorite redheads, blondes, brunettes and dishwater blondes and it was very hard to keep each to just three, but I'll play along!

If we're talking just beauty alone mine are (not in order):

1. Meredith Madden

2. Megan Carcioppolo

3. Ashton Torres

4. Brittney Schram

5. Rachel Lunsford

If I were to start naming honorable mentions it would run close to one hundred names, so I won't. Hah!

Ok, I said I wouldn't,  but I just can't help myself.  I have to add two names as honorable mention at least, though I would prefer to just make the list seven names. Hah!

6. Kelsey Lowrance (prior to all her facial work, why she would ever in the world think she needed it...she didn't!)

7. Olivia Rene Sharber

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Trulyadorkable said:

Ok, I said I wouldn't,  but I just can't help myself.  I have to add two names as honorable mention at least, though I would prefer to just make the list seven names. Hah!

6. Kelsey Lowrance (prior to all her facial work, why she would ever in the world think she needed it...she didn't!)

7. Olivia Rene Sharber

Ok...dammit!! One more...just one more please!!!!

8. Emily Claire

Ok. Finished. I promise...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Trulyadorkable said:

Where did you hear this?

If true, it would be hard to believe that it has anything to do with DCC. But then again, if it does have something to do with DCC what a story it would be!!!

She's been posting on IG about moving back

1 minute ago, Trulyadorkable said:

Wow! Interesting indeed. Maybe she's going to replace Kelli? 😂

I wish! But Mandy probably doesn't want anything to do with DCC. Especially if the rumors are true that Kelly tried to build a weight gain story around her and in response, Mandy retired early. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MeeMee2 said:

I wish! But Mandy probably doesn't want anything to do with DCC. Especially if the rumors are true that Kelly tried to build a weight gain story around her and in response, Mandy retired early. 

Told Kelli to F*** off, quit, footage allegedly destroyed cause Kelli didn't want it seen, got asked back and quit again after two weeks.  This according to a friend of hers on FB.

I would love to see that footage🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Told Kelli to F*** off, quit, footage allegedly destroyed cause Kelli didn't want it seen, got asked back and quit again after two weeks.  This according to a friend of hers on FB.

I would love to see that footage🤣

Whoa 😨

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

I agree. I was surely being facetious when I mentioned her replacing Kelli. 

And it would be really entertaining to know if what is said about why and how she left could be confirmed and even more entertaining if there was still video of it. It would surely surpass the time long ago when Megan Fleherty called Kelli & Judy out after being cut from training camp a third time. That video is a classic! Hah!

• Love 4
  1. Tobie Percival
  2. Abigail Klein
  3. Gigi Pitman
  4. Adrianna Butler
  5. Alyssa and Ashton Torres
  6. Danielle Barhold

I can't put Danielle outside of a most beautiful list. And there are so many more, it's splitting hairs!

Nicole Hamilton

Abigail Kline

Ashton

Holly A

Kinzie

It's hard to pick just 5. I thought Mia and Jacie were both stunning too. I wish they had let Jacie show off her natural hair. It looked so adorable when she was helping Judy. 

• Love 1

My favorite subject.

I love how everyone's tastes are different, and once again I'll preface this with saying this is from a male's perspective.

1. Alexandra Gandara
2. Abigail Klein
3. Amanda Dilks
4. Rachel Wyatt
5. Meredith Madden

My honorable mentions list is so long, I couldn't possibly get into it.

(edited)

Of all time? Gonna need to put Gigi Pitman at #1. And quite honestly, Kelli McGonagill is pretty high on the list. IMO she was a total smokeshow in her day.

Since the start of MTT?

Abigail Klein 

Amy Reece

Ashton Torres

Kelsey Lowrance 

Edited: forgot to add Rachel W. I know she is polarizing but she is very beautiful. 

Also I have a list of “Beautiful AND Relatable,” “Sexiest,” “Sexy BUT Relatable,” “Cute As A Button,” and “Crackslippers (aka The Ones That Somehow Got On Team But No One Knows How or Why)”, but that’s not this thread’s topic. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Trulyadorkable said:

I agree. I was surely being facetious when I mentioned her replacing Kelli. 

And it would be really entertaining to know if what is said about why and how she left could be confirmed and even more entertaining if there was still video of it. It would surely surpass the time long ago when Megan Fleherty called Kelli & Judy out after being cut from training camp a third time. That video is a classic! Hah!

I don't think anyone will be able to top Megan Flaherty's scene telling them off, in part because they painted her as unpolished, yet she was able to school them on how to treat people and kept her composure to boot!

• Love 12
18 hours ago, Meleighsa said:

I don't think anyone will be able to top Megan Flaherty's scene telling them off, in part because they painted her as unpolished, yet she was able to school them on how to treat people and kept her composure to boot!

I’ve always believed that someone, somewhere made it known to Megan F. that if she tried out in S5 she’d make the team. First words out of her mouth when she got cut were “why did you take me back if you knew you were going to cut me.”

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, Gingi1976 said:

I’ve always believed that someone, somewhere made it known to Megan F. that if she tried out in S5 she’d make the team. First words out of her mouth when she got cut were “why did you take me back if you knew you were going to cut me.”

Rumor was that they asked her to come back and try out 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Gingi1976 said:

Of course. They already use recruiters for DCC candidates. They are pretty mum about that - probably because they want to keep their golden image that it is such a desired and honored team that ladies will travel from everywhere on the globe to be part of it. Truth is, some of these ladies are targeted and courted well in advance. Telling Megan what she wanted to hear for the sake of a storyline and ratings in season 5 is by no means a stretch. Makes me wonder if season 4 was blah, and they needed some Megan F. back to spice it up again. She was quite memorable and beautiful and they used her for the sake of a tv show.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

Makes me wonder if season 4 was blah, and they needed some Megan F. back to spice it up again.

She was roommates with Brooke and Stephanie H, so maybe to play on that angle as well

On 5/5/2021 at 6:32 PM, StellaCL said:

Makes me wonder if season 4 was blah, and they needed some Megan F. back to spice it up again. She was quite memorable and beautiful and they used her for the sake of a tv show.

That was one of my favorite seasons and squads. Season 5 was boring to me especially that lame way Kelli announced the team.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

That was one of my favorite seasons and squads. Season 5 was boring to me especially that lame way Kelli announced the team.

Season 2 was the best team announcement!!!

• Love 3