Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Well, NOW I can see why Leah wants Jeremy back. Who doesn't want an unimaginative (piece of shit is the best he can do - twice?), illiterate man to defend her on Twitter? Apparently that's where real men take their fights. Christ on a cracker.

• Love 7

Not only that, but while he did take it down, Jeremy has called Leah a slut or a whore or something of the like on social media more than once. But I guess it's different when he does it.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Not only that, but while he did take it down, Jeremy has called Leah a slut or a whore or something of the like on social media more than once. But I guess it's different when he does it.

It's so true. Mr. White Knight Respect Women Jeremy has had a few choice words to say about the mother of his own kid. 

• Love 1

Is Germy seriously downgrading Cory with that rant? Or is he downgrading someone else? When has Cory every downgraded Leah in front of the kids? What is talking about??? I fill so dramastically ellenated from this conversation. 

Okay, time to go read a dictionary. 

• Love 16
Just now, ghoulina said:

Is Germy seriously downgrading Cory with that rant? Or is he downgrading someone else? When has Cory every downgraded Leah in front of the kids? What is talking about??? I fill so dramastically ellenated from this conversation. 

Okay, time to go read a dictionary. 

Mkay who posted the link said the speculation was that the subject of Jeremy's rant is the ex boyfriend of his current girlfriend, not Corey.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I think the rant is directed at Corey. Leah and Jerm are totally fucking again since it's over with TR. She needs a new place to live. 

While I totally agree that these two have fucked on and off since their separation regardless of other partners, I absolutely do not think he has the emotional investment in these drunken booty calls to make  nonsensical social media rants defending her honor.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I think the rant is directed at Corey. Leah and Jerm are totally fucking again since it's over with TR. She needs a new place to live. 

The rant is at Cletus's girlfriend's ex-baby daddy.

• Love 3

While I totally agree that these two have fucked on and off since their separation regardless of other partners, I absolutely do not think he has the emotional investment in these drunken booty calls to make  nonsensical social media rants defending her honor.

I agree; Leah would be beside herself with joy if she thought this was about Corey.  She'd be on a Twitter tirade herself, given half a chance.

• Love 5

Did Jeremy mean to say "disparage?" Apparently, the school he attended was not well.

Jeremy the Gentleman knows that men should not downgrade women. They should just slap them across the face with a strip of raw bacon. 

• Love 5
(edited)
20 hours ago, Mkay said:

Ugh What is it with this group using the wrong word.  It's not downgrade!!  There is also only one period in that entire rant. Dear God Jeremy! 

People are saying this is about his girlfriends baby daddy. 

Maybe post the definition of "downgrade" for Jeremy on Instagram?

Simple Definition of downgrade

: an area or surface that goes downward : a downward slope

: an occurrence in which something becomes worse, less valuable, etc.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/downgrade

Actually, now that I think about it....I'll bet he was going for "degrade,"  not "downgrade":

Simple Definition of degrade

: to treat (someone or something) poorly and without respect

: to make the quality of (something) worse

: to cause (something complex) to break down into simple substances or parts

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/degrade

Edited by TwirlyGirly
Realized what word Jeremy was trying to use
  • Love 7

TwirlyGirly, barely literate people on social media don't take kindly to those who point out spelling or vocabulary errors. You'll be attacked with a barrage of horribly spelled insults that will take you a few minutes to decipher. I would advise against it, but if you decide to do this, don't go alone. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

TwirlyGirly, barely literate people on social media don't take kindly to those who point out spelling or vocabulary errors. You'll be attacked with a barrage of horribly spelled insults that will take you a few minutes to decipher. I would advise against it, but if you decide to do this, don't go alone. 

I know! You'll just be told "ur stupid and jelus and have no life" about 100 times while they all internet hi five each other over their sick burns.

• Love 9

Don't forget Leah also used downgrade when she went on a rant on Twitter and tried to say Cory was downgrading her. ? These people are crazy!

• Love 5

It appears several others have already told off Cletus in the comments section of his Instagram. He probably can't read the comments since the comments are spelled correctly.

This just proves sometimes that an edgacayshun is not necessary to earn big bucks in some jobs such as pipeline work. 

• Love 7

So the article says it's near her childhood hometown. Is that near where Corey is currently, and the girlses' school district?  I hope so. I also really, really hope it's single story.

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, NikSac said:

So the article says it's near her childhood hometown. Is that near where Corey is currently, and the girlses' school district?  I hope so. I also really, really hope it's single story.

She's from Elkview and I am pretty sure - I forget why - that that is where Corey lives and the girls go to school. Fingers crossed!

• Love 2
(edited)

Even in their school district, I bet the Girlses will still be late for school.

This was probably Addie's meal for the day.

I wonder how much BucaDiBeppo is paying the TMs?

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Mkay said:

Don't forget Leah also used downgrade when she went on a rant on Twitter and tried to say Cory was downgrading her. ? These people are crazy!

Do they all use the same idiot dictionary, like Jenelle and Nathan with "dramastically?" They kept using it over and over and looking at each other like they'd just learned the word together!!

• Love 5
23 hours ago, Mkay said:

Do they all use the same idiot dictionary, like Jenelle and Nathan with "dramastically?" They kept using it over and over and looking at each other like they'd just learned the word together!!

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Mkay said:

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Mkay said:

23 hours ago, Mkay said:

23 hours ago, Mkay said:

23 hours ago, Mkay said:

23 hours ago, Mkay said:

I would bet she's still abusing pain pills, but Leah is also one of those people that doesn't eat when she's stressed. 

She has lost a ton of weight though- I'd venture a guess of in the neighborhood of 15-20 pounds when she had a bmi on the lower side of normal to begin with. Leah is an odd shape -thin upper body (and freakishly long torso) and gains all her weight in her legs. There is no extra weight on her lower body now which tells me she's probably underweight and likely malnourished. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

I would bet she's still abusing pain pills, but Leah is also one of those people that doesn't eat when she's stressed

You are almost certainly correct.  Yes, uppers would account for her recent burst of energy, but many addicts also experience a feeling of high energy with opiates.  I've heard it repeatedly, people taking Vicodin or Percocet and then cleaning their entire house.

• Love 6

Wasn't she claiming narcolepsy too. If she was actually narcoleptic, stimulants wouldn't give her a boost of energy like that. They would just keep her from excessive daytime sleepiness. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Wasn't she claiming narcolepsy too. If she was actually narcoleptic, stimulants wouldn't give her a boost of energy like that. They would just keep her from excessive daytime sleepiness. 

I always was so suspect of the narcolepsy diagnosis.  I'd love to see and read the chart where that diagnosis was made vs. just depression related chronic fatigue.  I also don't know what the DMV requires in her state but many require the doctor to report the diagnosis to the DMV and to then have their license revoked until the symptoms are medicated and under control.  

I also read a website that has recommendations for safe driving and we see Leah do none of that business.  http://healthysleep.med.harvard.edu/narcolepsy/living-with-narcolepsy/safety

I still think the narcolepsy is a bold faced lie to try to explain away her drug induced nodding in and out of consciousness.  

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Looks like one of those sundaes where everyone digs in....I can't with those things.  I wouldn't risk swapping cooties with Leah.

Practically everything at Buca di Beppo is like that especially with a big group. Yes they pass around serving spoons with the plates, but you know people forget and use their own forks/spoons/etc. I'm not a fan. I guess it's silly since it's not that different from eating at home, but I once went there with a big group of coworkers and I was sort of near the end of the line on the food passing. Plenty of food left but it wasn't looking so good by the time it got to me.

On the positive side if they did get real food other than just dessert they probably had enough leftovers to last a few days.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

I still think the narcolepsy is a bold faced lie to try to explain away her drug induced nodding in and out of consciousness.  

Oh without a doubt, at least in my mind. Weren't we supposed to hear the results of the testing and the "truth will come out y'all" by now?  (not from the health care people of course, HIPPA and all, but I thought Leah was going to release something)

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Yeah, like she was ever narcoleptic.  My guess after watching her in the past few episodes was that she switched from opiates to caffeine pills/uppers.  She doesn't seem twitchy, so I don't think she's using meth or anything but her energy levels have certainly skyrocketed and she has lost a lot of weight (although when I was on opiates for a while it caused a severe loss in appetite, so who knows.)

When did she and Dues break up?  I must've missed that one.

• Love 2

I am pretty skeptical about the whole Dues break up. This article says January - sort of - http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/leah-messer-teen-mom-2-tr-dues-single-87220 and this one says February: http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/leah-messer-breakup-teen-mom-splits-from-boyfriend-tr-dues/

But that said he's still been taking selfies in her house as recently as the past few weeks that someone posted here. I think the break up was for show for one of her baby daddies, or perhaps the courts.

• Love 7

Downgrade makes sense if you're bitching with your friends about your ex's new girl. "Yeah she's not as awesome as you, what a downgrade." But someone else said they probably mean "degrade" or "degrading" when they use it in this 'don't downgrade your ex" form. The schools just aren't well there.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, NikSac said:

I am pretty skeptical about the whole Dues break up. This article says January - sort of - http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/leah-messer-teen-mom-2-tr-dues-single-87220 and this one says February: http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/leah-messer-breakup-teen-mom-splits-from-boyfriend-tr-dues/

But that said he's still been taking selfies in her house as recently as the past few weeks that someone posted here. I think the break up was for show for one of her baby daddies, or perhaps the courts.

Wait, I thought she moved? So wouldn't that have been the house she lived in with him before? I'm genuinely confused about this (and I can't follow all the houses these people buy/rent). Can someone fill me in?

• Love 1

Scrolled through the comments.

People telling her how awesome she is? Check.

A handful of people mocking her poor grammar, commenting on what appears to be a lack of carseat for Gracie, and commenting on the wisdom of taking pictures while driving? Check.

The masses accusing the negative commenters of being jealous haters with no lives, while simultaneously scoffing that good grammar doesn't matter? Check.

Is that *our* Pdxblonde that mocked her grammar and the debate skills of her loyal defenders?

• Love 7
(edited)

It was me, Tatum! I know I shouldn't engage with those people but I'm in an extra snarky mood this morning thanks to my 16 year old SD (so MUCH drama). So, one of them said to me "You're a dumbass with no life Leah is better becuz she's strong so tf what if she says mama instead of how you want her to spell it get a life" That chick totally just proved my point

Edited by Pdxblonde
  • Love 9