Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Ok, I am freaking out.... While glancing at my Facebook page, I saw two people who work at my school site (public school) who liked Leah's fan page where she talks about that she's a mom and that's why her house is messy and some day when kids are grown it will be clean. What the hell? Do I tell my co workers that Leah is a horrible mother with addiction issues? I will not slut shame her, but how can educated people who watch the show like anything she says? I can only guess that they don't know her back story. Wow, color me surprised.

• Love 1

Ok, I am freaking out.... While glancing at my Facebook page, I saw two people who work at my school site (public school) who liked Leah's fan page where she talks about that she's a mom and that's why her house is messy and some day when kids are grown it will be clean. What the hell? Do I tell my co workers that Leah is a horrible mother with addiction issues? I will not slut shame her, but how can educated people who watch the show like anything she says? I can only guess that they don't know her back story. Wow, color me surprised.

Oh, please do!! Tell them you saw that they liked Leah's page and that you didn't know they watched the show. Great, let's chat about it. What do you think of Leah? Then, drop the bomb on them about what you know. I want the details. lol

• Love 2

Ok, Kazu,

It's gets better. One is an autism teacher and the other is our counselor! I posted that I didn't know they watched the show and we needed to get together and discuss Leah, Germy and Corey. I am excited to hear responses. I am just and thinking that they just liked her quote. We all know Leah can't string together two coherent sentences, so I wonder where she got the quote.

• Love 1

That does really piss me off too, especially when Leah's friend was assuring her that every parent is late sometimes. Hey Friend- 1. your own kid is banging his head against the wall and looks completely fried, so maybe you're not the expert one what "every parent" does, and 2. "Late every once in awhile" =/= chronically late and missing appointments entirely, or arriving so late they have to be rescheduled.

I seriously don't remember my parents being late for anything involving us kids.  Not a school recital, not guitar lessons at the YMCA, not a dentist's appointment, nothing.  I believe they had too much respect for the other party to even THINK about arriving late, and also wanted to teach us by example that punctuality is important.  I'm happy to say it worked.

• Love 3

Ok, Kazu,

It's gets better. One is an autism teacher and the other is our counselor! I posted that I didn't know they watched the show and we needed to get together and discuss Leah, Germy and Corey. I am excited to hear responses. I am just and thinking that they just liked her quote. We all know Leah can't string together two coherent sentences, so I wonder where she got the quote.

Print out that page where the camera people mentioned Leah is the WORST mother and how one of them mentioned  she is filthy. Oh, and remind them how she never washes clothes, per Cory.

• Love 5

Print out that page where the camera people mentioned Leah is the WORST mother and how one of them mentioned  she is filthy. Oh, and remind them how she never washes clothes, per Cory.

Seriously... even when I can barely keep up with things I at least do laundry.  And I don't have kids so I don't subject them to eating Cheetos off of the floor (gross!).

• Love 3

Thats the thing, most parents have to work a full time job, clean the house, do laundry AND take care of the kids when they are not working ( the parents). And most do manage to not live in a pig stye or feed their kids off the floor.  And most working parents don't have tons of free childcare in the form of friends, family etc. Leah barely has to lift a finger and she doesn't work and yet she still can't be bothered to cook meals or clean her house or teach her children anything or even get them to school on time. How anyone could sympathize with her or think she is a good mother blows my mind!

• Love 8

Thats the thing, most parents have to work a full time job, clean the house, do laundry AND take care of the kids when they are not working ( the parents). And most do manage to not live in a pig stye or feed their kids off the floor.  And most working parents don't have tons of free childcare in the form of friends, family etc. Leah barely has to lift a finger and she doesn't work and yet she still can't be bothered to cook meals or clean her house or teach her children anything or even get them to school on time. How anyone could sympathize with her or think she is a good mother blows my mind!

It takes a lot of effort to pour Cheetos on the ground for the kids.

(and yes I totally agree with you, just felt the need to snark too)

• Love 2

There was a woman on Maury yesterday trying to find the father of her baby Araya Sunshine. ARE YOU READING THIS, MAMA DAWN? That is the perfect name. The MTV crowd will love it, and the poor child won't have to change it to embark on her career at a titty bar.

• Love 5

Seriously... even when I can barely keep up with things I at least do laundry. And I don't have kids so I don't subject them to eating Cheetos off of the floor (gross!).

I feel like laundry is the first chore I do. Putting the clothes in the washer takes less than five minutes, moving them into the dryer takes less than five minutes and then while I don't love folding them, it gives me an excuse to sit on my ass and watch tv while doing so.

In addition to the terrible pun, I'm wary of names that are too close to "Aryan." Seems a bit supremacisty.

Well, we can shelf that one in case Leah and Jermy have a brief reconciliation baby.

• Love 8

True.

Leah's full-time job is to bitch and complain, when she is not getting high or seeking out guys. She ain't got time for shit like taking care of a house, her kids, or any of that bullshit.

• Love 6
In addition to the terrible pun, I'm wary of names that are too close to "Aryan." Seems a bit supremacisty.

I don't know....these days with the popularity of Game of Thrones, I've seen a lot of homages to "Arya". 

• Love 2
(edited)
In addition to the terrible pun, I'm wary of names that are too close to "Aryan." Seems a bit supremacisty

Um, I had a Mexican-American acquaintance who named his son Aryan. True story. I couldn't sleep for a week worrying about whether I should say something, but then I figured he'd probably find out soon enough anyway.

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 2

I don't know....these days with the popularity of Game of Thrones, I've seen a lot of homages to "Arya". 

That… doesn't exactly make me feel better.

Um, I had a Mexican-American acquaintance who named his son Aryan. True story. I couldn't sleep for a week worrying about whether I should say something, but then I figured he'd probably find out soon enough anyway.

That's hilarious/terrible! Terriblarious! Poor kid. A white supremacist name AND it's totally girly.

• Love 3

She's still holding out for an $8000 washing machine with a robot that emerges from the side panel and does all the work.

I am just and thinking that they just liked her quote. We all know Leah can't string together two coherent sentences, so I wonder where she got the quote.

A lot of incoherent types spam Facebook memes. It might have filtered down to her that way.

• Love 1

LOL  

The Messer family is all about babies and their female brood having babies. Forget how many baby daddies there are. They should forget Chastity or Chasity for a name. Just go for Vulva or Labia.

Leah would just confuse it with Volvo.

• Love 2

Somehow I doubt Leah has ever heard of a car brand as fancy as "Volvo".

True. I'm glad Leah didn't fall into the oh-so-classy trap of naming her kids after where they were conceived, or she would be the mother of Pick-Up Hope and Truck Grace.

Sad confession time, but Arya (yes, after Arya Stark) is one of my guilty pleasure names. The spelling is definitely a problem though, and I definitely don't think I could ever commit to it. But damn, Arya is awesome :) She could definitely teach these girls a thing or two about being an strong woman.

• Love 1

True. I'm glad Leah didn't fall into the oh-so-classy trap of naming her kids after where they were conceived, or she would be the mother of Pick-Up Hope and Truck Grace.

Sad confession time, but Arya (yes, after Arya Stark) is one of my guilty pleasure names. The spelling is definitely a problem though, and I definitely don't think I could ever commit to it. But damn, Arya is awesome :) She could definitely teach these girls a thing or two about being an strong woman.

How about Aria? It's an opera solo and I've heard it used as a name before. You pronounce the "r" though; in GoT they tend to not really pronounce the "r" in Arya.

Someone posted in the most recent ep thread about how different the girlses are when they're with Corey & Miranda. They mentioned they were eating bananas and going to the zoo. I thought about that tonight when we were having peaches for dessert and they were so sweet and yummy. I was so bummed for the girlses who probably never get fresh fruit when they're with Leah.

• Love 1

There was a woman on Maury yesterday trying to find the father of her baby Araya Sunshine. ARE YOU READING THIS, MAMA DAWN? That is the perfect name. The MTV crowd will love it, and the poor child won't have to change it to embark on her career at a titty bar.

hehe what a fun memory. A friend of mine's daughter is Araya, and when they were working on figuring out her middle name you wouldn't believe how many people suggested Sunshine. They picked a much more normal middle name but I remember all of us laughing at how many different people who'd never even met each other suggested Sunshine.

Um, I had a Mexican-American acquaintance who named his son Aryan. True story. I couldn't sleep for a week worrying about whether I should say something, but then I figured he'd probably find out soon enough anyway.

Maybe they can change the pronunciation: A-Ryan.

Maybe they can change the pronunciation: A-Ryan.

I'm thinking at that point it's time to just go with the middle name or maybe initials - AJ or something depending on middle name.

• Love 1

I love Corey! He went on a double date with Jeremy.

Too bad this was a tweet-n-delete, but Teen Mom Junkies has the picture.

#lifeafterleah

I love it! And of course her loyal fans are calling Corey names and saying that he and Jerms are disrespecting the mother of their children. If some retired football players met at the bar, took a picture and posted #lifeafterNFL, that isn't a slight to the NFL. That's just saying they all used to play for the NFL and now they don't. On a technical basis, all Corey is saying is that here he is, Leah's first ex husband hanging out with Jeremy, Leah's second ex husband. As funny as I find it, there is no insult implied anywhere.

Hopefully they're making plans to go to a lawyer together, Chelsea and Taylor style. Jerms obviously has a lot he could tell Corey, having been witness to Leah's descent into madness. She has been going downhill fast since she had Aderall. And thanks to Corey, there are already allegations that have been made against her that are on record, and that's not going away. I really hope the two of them can band together and get those girlses.

• Love 4

When was this season filmed? If they're filming the reunion now Leah's issues must be on the show right? I take it we're past the deer cam incident but we should see the demise of the marriage, Germy texting that one chick, Leah moving off her in laws property and international her mom's, finding another boyfriend and rehab? The girl has every right to always be exhausted, look how busy her past few months were!

• Love 4

With the way that Leah always seems to pawn the girlses off with family or friends I'd be surprised to learn that she has spent more than 12hrs solid without any family help or interference with her daughters. I don't think she is capable of being a full time parent.

• Love 4

With the way that Leah always seems to pawn the girlses off with family or friends I'd be surprised to learn that she has spent more than 12hrs solid without any family help or interference with her daughters. I don't think she is capable of being a full time parent.

I hear ya! When she went to dinner where the mimosa confused the hell out of her, she said the twins were with Corey and she dropped Adderal with Jermy's mom so she could have a break. A break from what exactly? Tossing a sugar filled drink and some cookies at the one kid she has at home? Every time I think about how confused she was at that mimosa, I crack up. She ordered the damn drink! I wonder if she  thought mimosa sounded like a cool word and decided to give it a whirl once she figured out how to pronounce it. 

• Love 9

I hear ya! When she went to dinner where the mimosa confused the hell out of her, she said the twins were with Corey and she dropped Adderal with Jermy's mom so she could have a break. A break from what exactly? Tossing a sugar filled drink and some cookies at the one kid she has at home? Every time I think about how confused she was at that mimosa, I crack up. She ordered the damn drink! I wonder if she  thought mimosa sounded like a cool word and decided to give it a whirl once she figured out how to pronounce it. 

She was expecting a hard drink. When she saw the drink, she thought it was Tang.

• Love 3

She was expecting a hard drink. When she saw the drink, she thought it was Tang.

Nothing like a little hard A to go along with her anxiety and headache pills! Guess she hasn't read the little sticker on her pill bottles that say not to drink alcohol while taking these pills. Sarcasm intended.

• Love 4

Nothing like a little hard A to go along with her anxiety and headache pills! Guess she hasn't read the little sticker on her pill bottles that say not to drink alcohol while taking these pills. Sarcasm intended.

Maybe that is the issue here. She is mixing alcohol with her drugs - legal and illegal.

• Love 2

Maybe that is the issue here. She is mixing alcohol with her drugs - legal and illegal.

And, as her tolerance for them gets higher, a little booze enhances her buzz. But, mixing benzos with alcohol will be problematic for her. That combo often results in people going from a nice, anxiety free, mellow buzz to raging lunatic in a matter of minutes with no memory of what they did. Maybe that has something to do with the previews we've seen of Jermy telling her she's not the girl he married? Along with the girlses acting like feral children, the house being a mess, her nodding out in the middle of conversations and the likelihood of a whole lot of money being unaccounted for.

• Love 3

Actually Jermy did use the same lawyer Corey did. I remember reading somewhere that Rusty Webb represented Jermy in the divorce and that was the same lawyer Corey used in his custody battle. Maybe they got the "Leah discount" lol.

As for the two execs getting together, I think it's great. Obviously they've got a lot in common and I'd be willing to bet Jerms is finding out that Corey is not the evil ogre Leah made him out to be be. That picture was Leah's worst nightmare, it probably made her head explode.

• Love 9

The also caution about working certain types of jobs, but fortunately TM girls never have to worry about things like working getting in the way of their pilling it up!

• Love 4

Actually Jermy did use the same lawyer Corey did. I remember reading somewhere that Rusty Webb represented Jermy in the divorce and that was the same lawyer Corey used in his custody battle. Maybe they got the "Leah discount" lol.

Oh that's right. I now remember. I pointed that out in a post. Thanks for reminding me. Those two need to tag team and get their girlses away from that bitch mother. Imagine the dirt Jermy shares with Cory?

• Love 3

I love that Jermy and Corey are teaming up. Jermy can confirm everything Corey had suspicions about but was unable to prove.

Jesus, that would ruin her. I can't imagine the stories Jeremy has to tell.

• Love 1

I just had a crazy idea. What if her current or next boyfriend is an inside guy?

Imagine a "perfect" guy coming around, offering her money, attention, etc. She thinks everything is going great, she lets her guard down, preps for her next A-girlses and tells him a little bit too much, and then we find out that he's actually friends with the #lifeafterleah club, gaining inside info!

I obviously watch too much tv, but I'm going to choose to believe this could happen.

• Love 6

I love Corey! He went on a double date with Jeremy.

Too bad this was a tweet-n-delete, but Teen Mom Junkies has the picture. 

#lifeafterleah

Reading the article it reads that Leah's followers are calling it a low blow. Hey, I have news for them. Low blow is this so-called mother has cheated on both of her spouses, the fathers of her children.

• Love 5
Reading the article it reads that Leah's followers are calling it a low blow. Hey, I have news for them. Low blow is this so-called mother has cheated on both of her spouses, the fathers of her children.

Preach!

That and her constant underhanded comments about her husbands working hard - implying they choose work over family.

IMO, she "downgraded" them first. #lifeafterleah is the best thing I've seen all week. 

• Love 5

Can't go back to Wellman after the walk-out!

Ha, I love you for this. I just watched this episode yesterday! 

I still can't believe how timeless Roseanne is. It's been what, thirty years? And I know Roseanne herself wrote at least part of the scripts--I don't know if she grew up blue collar, but she sure nailed what it was like on that show. It's one of the reasons we all find it so relatable.

I'm glad other people are catching "downgraded" too. When we first heard this, my partner and I looked at each other and said, "is he buying her a flip phone instead of an iPhone, or something?" We're still not sure what she's trying to say. Denigrated? I don't think Leah has ever even heard that word. Delegated? That doesn't make sense either. The best thing I can think that she's trying to say is "undermine," but that sounds nothing like "downgraded." I'd say it's a regional thing but I lived there for years and still go back to visit and I have literally never once heard "downgraded" used like that.

• Love 6

Given Leah's current situation, I can't help but remember that scene of her in the parking lot, popping gum and flipping that striped Rainbow Brite ponytail around and smugly telling Corey, "Well Jeremy fought for his family, you should've fought for your family." I also wonder what happened to all her friends from her 16 and Pregnant episode.

• Love 7

I think "downgraded" is supposed to mean "degraded". But I could be totally off base. It's not her fault, the schools aren't well there. 

Yeah, I can't even imagine the school standards there. Not only is everyone's speech full of grammatical errors "we was", "we is", etc. -keep in mind, Leah was able to graduate high school in the spring of 2010, after being on bedrest/maternity leave for much of the 2009-2010 school year. She missed an ENTIRE semester and still graduated on time, and we know damn well she didn't make up the time while raising two infants and screaming at Corey, and she wasn't shown doing any work while on bedrest either. I don't have much hopes for any member of that particular graduating class.

• Love 2