Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Yeah. Anytime a guy does not actively take part in preventing a pregnancy (whether that is wearing a condom or being a part of using other contraceptive with his girlfriend/hook up/whatever), I will never stand by him being "trapped." Unless there is active fraud on the part of one of the people (as in, poking holes in condoms, removing condoms during sex, claiming to be taking a pill/patch/ring but not), men and women are equally as responsible for preventing pregnancy. And even where a girl says she's on the pill, you as a guy are still responsible for just outright believing her without any verification!

If you legitimately do not want kids, do not have sex without personally taking a stake in your own birth control. Anything less than that, and you aren't trapped, you were stupid. 

• Love 13

I agree Leah can't be alone and is desperate for male attention and validation, but nothing was stopping either Corey or Jeremy from also hassling with birth control. They are both just as guilty as she is for being unsafe.

I'd be willing to bet Leah quit the depo shot pretty shortly prior to hooking up with Corey in his truck. 10 bucks says one of her girlfriends told her that you are "safe" for a brief period after stopping hormonal birth control and she'd be covered. Truthfully, going off hormonal BC can mess with ovulation for an extended period of time, but of course you can't rely on that. Leah and Corey must have hit it not only while she was ovulating (or shortly before) but during a cycle where Leah had the misfortune of dropping two eggs, seeing as how she had fraternal twins. I mean, yeah, they were both stupid, but talk about unlucky breaks.

It's been discussed on other threads, but I can't believe the number of girls who, on their 16 and Pregnant, freely admit to not only using no protection, but having regular sex with a boyfriend for an extended period of time. Yeah, it only takes once, but a girl who has unprotected sex with a boyfriend for a year greatly increases her odds of getting pregnant, much more so than a girl who had an unprotected one night stand. What did Kail, Chelsea, Farrah, Amber, Jenelle, Cate (and their respective partners), etc think was going to happen?

They damn well knew what would happen.

• Love 3

Holy crap she was out of it in that clip. Rehab for "stress and anxiety" my ass. It was sad to see their dinner start off kind of nice and then just go downhill so rapidly - all her doing.

• Love 1
(edited)

More Sandy Kay rantings... I'm so lost.

I don't like getting old .nobody wants too be around you they hate comming too see you but they got time 2 text ya sling out the words I love you like a kid with a real runny nose love shows itself when you come see me if you stay 20 min I'll pass out oh well I guess I'll just keep getting old look real hard at all the things you can find too do .

And it looks like Leah has her ratty hair back.  She posted this on her FB page.   Gross Gross Gross https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=857147477705209&set=a.100616703358294.705.100002298931585&type=1&theater

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2

I don't like getting old .nobody wants too be around you they hate comming too see you but they got time 2 text ya sling out the words I love you like a kid with a real runny nose love shows itself when you come see me if you stay 20 min I'll pass out oh well I guess I'll just keep getting old look real hard at all the things you can find too do .

And it looks like Leah has her ratty hair back.  She posted this on her FB page.   Gross Gross Gross https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=857147477705209&set=a.100616703358294.705.100002298931585&type=1&theater

First WHAAAAAATTT?? and secondly Ewwwwww. She needs a hair intervention as well.

• Love 3

It's been discussed on other threads, but I can't believe the number of girls who, on their 16 and Pregnant, freely admit to not only using no protection, but having regular sex with a boyfriend for an extended period of time. Yeah, it only takes once, but a girl who has unprotected sex with a boyfriend for a year greatly increases her odds of getting pregnant, much more so than a girl who had an unprotected one night stand. What did Kail, Chelsea, Farrah, Amber, Jenelle, Cate (and their respective partners), etc think was going to happen?

OMG, THIS.  This this THIS.  It makes me crazy when women claim they're not trying to get pregnant, yet are having regular, unprotected sex with their partner.  Newsflash: that's trying to get pregnant.  For women under 30, you have a 90% chance of getting pregnant within a year of having regular, unprotected sex.  90%.  You have to be a special kind of stupid to play those odds.  

• Love 6

you know what? For the first time ever, I saw a pic of Leah with nice blonde hair and thought, her hair looks great!

That didn't last long, and I doubt it will ever happen again. It was like spotting a comet...

• Love 4

And it looks like Leah has her ratty hair back. She posted this on her FB page. Gross Gross Gross https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=857147477705209&set=a.100616703358294.705.100002298931585&type=1&theater

Wtf?! Was she in a benzo stupor when she wrote that?

• Love 1

Just for kicks, I'm going to try to translate.

I don't like getting old, because it seems like nobody wants to be around me. They [my friends and family] don't want to come see me, but they do have the time to text me. They have no problem saying "I love you," but I'm not sure if they mean it. (I don't understand the runny nose part at all, so im cutting it out.) I would be surprised if someone came to visit for longer than 20 minutes. Oh well. I guess I will keep getting older and find some new hobbies to occupy my time.

• Love 5

Just for kicks, I'm going to try to translate.

I don't like getting old, because it seems like nobody wants to be around me. They [my friends and family] don't want to come see me, but they do have the time to text me. They have no problem saying "I love you," but I'm not sure if they mean it. (I don't understand the runny nose part at all, so im cutting it out.) I would be surprised if someone came to visit for longer than 20 minutes. Oh well. I guess I will keep getting older and find some new hobbies to occupy my time.

OMG Thank you! I was hoping someone could translate.

• Love 2

I think the "like a kid with a real runny nose, love shows itself" is supposed to be some kind of comparison....like a runny nose shows snot? IDK, I just put a comma in to see if it helped.

That makes sense. It reminded me of when I used to work in preschool, and kids would come up to me and I would think they were trying to hug me, but they were actually just wiping boogers on my leg. But I don't think that's what our girl Sandy Kay was going for.

(edited)

I also love the reasoning about not using birth control....because it would make them fat. Well you know what else makes a woman get fat? Pregnancy.

So much this.^^^

When I was pregnant, I just kept thinking that I should start doing speaking engagements to high school students to prevent teen pregnancy (a la Maci, even though I'm in my early 30s), because the things that were happening to my body would scare the sh!t out of any teenaged girl. Like for starters, I went from a size 4/6 to *enormous* by the end of it. I had just finished training for and completing a half marathon when I got pregnant and was in really good shape. Even though I continued to run until my 7th month of pregnancy, gone were the small waist, contours of abs, etc. My before and "very pregnant" pics in my sports bra & shorts would be down right terrifying to a teen girl. Not to mention all the other weird and gross stuff that happened during the pregnancy that no one REALLY tells you about (strange hair growth, sweating like you've never sweat before, itchy nipples, increased discharge, losing bits of your mucus plug, etc, etc).

Sometimes I wish 16&P and TM would be a little bit more graphic and have the girls discussing the gross physical stuff that some of them go through while pregnant and postpartum because THAT would send lots of girls to the OB-GYN for birth control or at least to the condom aisle at the drug store. I'm telling you, a voiceover like "Nathan & I are excited to take Kaiser home from the hospital but it sucks that I am wearing a diaper stuffed with ice in my underwear to help my vaginal swelling" or "Javi is watching both Isaac & Lincoln while I soak in the tub because it helps my hemorrhoids and the stitches in my inner labia & perineum feel better. It's also nice to soak in the tub because I'm losing shark-attack levels of blood in these first few weeks after birth" would hammer home how awesome birth control and condoms are. About the closest we've seen to that is Leah peeing on herself when she was pregnant with the twins.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 19

About the closest we've seen to that is Leah peeing on herself when she was pregnant with the twins.

Hee. That is Leah's one redeeming feature to me. I'll never not be impressed that a 17 year old girl was able to laugh at herself while being filmed peeing her pants on camera. Which may sound like my standards are low, but even coming up with one redeeming quality of Leah's is more than I can think of for Jenelle.

• Love 12

Whenever I think of the pee-pants scene, I remember it as the scene where I had the most faith in Corey and Leah's relationship. The two of them couldn't afford a can of paint, but they both seemed so sweet. Like they had a real shot of being happy together. I know they weren't really in love when they got pregnant, but at that moment, I thought they could grow to love each other.

• Love 11
(edited)

You guys have sent me into the rabbit hole that is grandma Sandy's Facebook. On one post she's asking for ideas for baby girl's names. These are Leah's mom Dawn's suggestions.

Amera Faye.

Adriannah Faye.

For a boy she suggested Azaiah.

Wow.

Looking at the pictures and reading the mostly illiterate comments I've realized that these people really are barefoot backwoods hillbillies aren't they? After some of the name suggestions Sandy would reply "no we are white". Another hillbilly bitch replied "no their white". What lovely people.

Not a damn one of them knows the difference between too, to and two, or their and there or your you're...

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 10

You guys have sent me into the rabbit hole that is grandma Sandy's Facebook. On one post she's asking for ideas for baby girl's names. These are Leah's mom Dawn's suggestions.

Amera Faye.

Adriannah Faye.

Wow.

Looking at the pictures and reading the mostly illiterate comments I've realized that these people really are barefoot backwoods hillbillies aren't they? After some of the name suggestions Sandy would reply "no we are white". Another hillbilly bitch replied "no their white". What lovely people.

Not a damn one of them knows the difference between too, to and two, or their and there or your you're...

Leah must be preggers. She's named all of her kids names that begin with 'A'.

• Love 2

Amera Faye.

Adriannah Faye.

Wow.

Help me jeezus.

• Love 3

Amera Faye.

Adriannah Faye.

Wow.

Oh for fuck's sake. The bitch is pregnant. *palm face*

• Love 4
(edited)

Faye? Is someone giving birth to a 65 year old in a mumu?

Hehe. When I was pregnant, I suggested the name "Ada" for a girl (we had a boy) because it's my husband's grandmother's name & also the name of the protagonist of the book/film Cold Mountain," which I love (Nicole Kidman plays the character in the film).

My husband replied with a quote from "Friends": "Oh, I'm sorry, are we having an 89 year-old?"

(Rachel's reply when Ross suggests that they name their baby Ruth.)

That said, I think Faye, while kind of an outdated name for 2015, is fine....especially as a middle name. It sounds very Southern as a middle name & it is at least a name, not some weird mesh up of letters with far too many vowels. It's also spelled traditionally (Faye or Fay) so people know how to say it. So all in all, Faye is probably way too classy for the Messer family to ever use. I'm kind of surprised Dawn suggested it....and that she didn't spell it F'eighe or something ridiculous.

I have to LOL at this ridiculous family commenting "we're white." Note to them, but I've heard plenty of non-whites snark on white people who name their kids things like Machkaylah or Aleeah (with the crazy spellings) and comment on how some white people will call traditionally "black" names ghetto but then name their kids names that are far from traditional or at least far from traditionally spelled. So whatever, Messers.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 9

It would not surprise me one teeny, tiny bit to see a tweet or FB post in the near future that Leah is knocked up again. She's been with the latest boyfriend for what, a month now? Plenty long enough for her to decide to have another kid.

• Love 5

I don't think the baby names were suggestions for Leah  BUT being that Leah's family is stuck on Funky A names that's the only suggestions Mama Dawn had.  Probably some left over names from Leah's last A name baby.

I'm sure she will be pregnant again.

• Love 3
(edited)

Amera Faye.

Adriannah Faye.

Wow.

I used to live where they live, and much of my family still lives there. Your assessment is correct. My mom is a kind-hearted, compassionate, almost-too-sensitive liberal and I don't know how she stands it. But while there are plenty of regular smart, normal people there, the vast majority are people just like Mama Dawn. And woe is you if you bother to speak correctly, use the correct verb tense and say "I saw" instead of "I seen." Anytime I'm pressured by my mom to go visit, everyone stares at me like I'm an alien because I stand up straight, dress in clean clothes, don't wear camo, and speak without an accent.

There's a lot of good about the area--good skiing nearby, whitewater rafting, camping, and the mountains who haven't lost their tops for coal are quite beautiful. Unfortunately, the people kinda ruin it.

ETA: growing up my parents had a friend named Gummy. Because he had no teeth. The pills and meth stuff you hear is all true, though I never saw it firsthand. I take strict care of my teeth because of the stereotypes of West Virginians.

Edited by monagatuna
  • Love 9

I have a lot of family back there, too. Most of them still live in the holler my dad grew up in and most of them are just like Leah's family. I haven't been back there in years but I also remember them looking at me like I was an alien because I used proper grammar and couldn't understand why they still had outhouses even though the rest of the house had indoor plumbing. My dad wound up on the west coast after WWII. He enlisted in the Navy at 17 to escape a life of working in a coal mine and living in the hills. I'm sure glad he did or I could be another Dawn - EEK!

• Love 7
(edited)

Leah must be preggers. She's named all of her kids names that begin with 'A'.

Another name that starts with A: Aaalready-ex-boyfriend's-kid

Faye?  Is someone giving birth to a 65 year old in a mumu?

Or leopard print leggings, going by this week's Sandy cameo. It's good that she is trying to teach them not to spit, though. Gotta resolve those family disputes with a length of pipe like civilized people.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 5

I think there's also an undercurrent of understandable resentment at how often she gets used as a babysitter but gets forgotten by the 'royal brat' the rest of the time. It's a recurrent theme on her Facebook wall in betwixt all the reposted recipes for ol'fashioned triple-cheese-fried chocolate bacon cigarette ashes  BigPharmaThanksYou fuck-me-sideways cake.

• Love 5

I have a friend who has Fe for a middle name, along with her sisters, mother and grandmother. It's a tradition in her family that goes back to her great-grandma, the original Fe. I don't think it's that odd as a middle name, but for a first name it would seem dated.

• Love 1

I have a friend who has Fe for a middle name, along with her sisters, mother and grandmother. It's a tradition in her family that goes back to her great-grandma, the original Fe. I don't think it's that odd as a middle name, but for a first name it would seem dated.

When I see Fe as a name, I think iron.

• Love 16

When I see Fe as a name, I think iron.

When I see it, I think "Santa".  Especially if "Fe" is a middle name.  When I hear the name, I think of Faye Resnick, which is sad. Before her name ever came onto the scene, the name "Faye" always conjured up Faye Wray from King Kong.

It would not surprise me one teeny, tiny bit to see a tweet or FB post in the near future that Leah is knocked up again. She's been with the latest boyfriend for what, a month now? Plenty long enough for her to decide to have another kid.

It's almost past the time limit of when she normally conceives after having sex with a guy. She better get to steppin', time is a wastin'.

• Love 7
When I see it, I think "Santa".  Especially if "Fe" is a middle name.  When I hear the name, I think of Faye Resnick, which is sad. Before her name ever came onto the scene, the name "Faye" always conjured up Faye Wray from King Kong.

See, I think of "Faye" the older lady character on the show Wings.

• Love 1

Is she Latina? Fe is Spanish for faith. It has an accent over the e, though.

• Love 1

Oh, Sandy Kay. Does anyone have a link to her facebook? I have some brain cells I don't really need.

I'm assuming Azaiah is Isaiah? As for the other two, I doubt Leah could use Adrianna(h) because it's too close to Aliannah. (Why do they love the letter h so much?) Amera might have a shot, because it's like America. I wouldn't be surprised if she borrowed from Karley Shipley's baby names, Amaya and Amariah.

I do wonder why Sandy Kay is asking for baby names...

• Love 2

Oh, Sandy Kay. Does anyone have a link to her facebook? I have some brain cells I don't really need.

LOL!

I'm assuming Azaiah is Isaiah? As for the other two, I doubt Leah could use Adrianna(h) because it's too close to Aliannah. (Why do they love the letter h so much?) Amera might have a shot, because it's like America. I wouldn't be surprised if she borrowed from Karley Shipley's baby names, Amaya and Amariah.

I do wonder why Sandy Kay is asking for baby names...

I doubt Leah could use Adrianna because it far too pretty and normal for her brood of brats.

• Love 1

Is she Latina? Fe is Spanish for faith. It has an accent over the e, though.

No, but she is part Filipino. Hers also has the accent over the e but I was too lazy to look for it on the character map, haha.

• Love 2

Ariellah Chassidy (no way Leah is able to spell Chastity- we damn well know she can't comprehend the word)

I know she has a cousin named Chastity, so she might actually have a shot! Then again, I think I remember her calling her "Chas..." so maybe Leah can't spell anything with over 4 letters.

Also, if there was any proof these atrocities were NOT intended for Leah's spawn, it's that the middle name is Faye. If it was Leah's, there would be a virtue middle name. She already used Hope, Grace and Faith. I doubt she would open herself up to the Chastity jokes, so my money is on Joy.

LOL!

I doubt Leah could use Adrianna because it far too pretty and normal for her brood of brats.

True. Maybe Aidryannnah?

• Love 3

I know she has a cousin named Chastity, so she might actually have a shot! Then again, I think I remember her calling her "Chas..." so maybe Leah can't spell anything with over 4 letters.

Also, if there was any proof these atrocities were NOT intended for Leah's spawn, it's that the middle name is Faye. If it was Leah's, there would be a virtue middle name. She already used Hope, Grace and Faith. I doubt she would open herself up to the Chastity jokes, so my money is on Joy.

True. Maybe Aidryannnah?

Aainsleigh Love

• Love 1

True. Maybe Aidryannnah?

Hopefully if Leah is off drugs that might work. Otherwise, she will pronounce it like this...Aidryaaaaaaaa...Zzzzzzzz. She would slur the word and her eyes would roll back into her head.