Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

I'm guessing Colt is legally free from Larissa.   So there is nothing stopping him from getting a marriage license, and Jess's family throwing a little wedding at the house, and then she applies for the appropriate visa, like Paul and Karine did.       

• Love 1
On 7/14/2020 at 1:32 PM, Nicmar said:

he actually wore a speedo? gross🤢

It was BEYOND gross, there are literally no words adequate enough to describe what we were subjected to last night. The man tits, the billowing stomach fat, the thighs so thick they rubbed together like...like...like, I don't even know what! His body is so, uch, I don't have the words.

• LOL 6
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, gingerella said:

It was BEYOND gross, there are literally no words adequate enough to describe what we were subjected to last night. The man tits, the billowing stomach fat, the thighs so thick they rubbed together like...like...like, I don't even know what! His body is so, uch, I don't have the words.

He’s bulking up to be on 600lb 90 Day Fiancé.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Gobi said:

I can’t remember, was Jess ever mentioned during Coltee’s quarantine episodes?

I don't remember either, but he has been dating Vanessa for over a year and the filming with Jess started after they were public about their relationship. Larissa was trashing Colt, Debbie and Vanessa on IG for months before it was rumored that he and Debbie were sent to Brazil to film, and Larissa started reposting Jess' IG post and telling people to follow her. Larissa also introduced Jess to her current boyfriend. 

There is no way I'm ever going to believe Colt and Jess were a real, legitimate couple. Carmen is claiming that Colt and Deb used Jess to get another season, but I think that's just stupid since he was actually dating Vanessa. Why would he need to find a Brazilian to date for HEA? He wouldn't. Larissa is the one who has been claiming how she is the reason for the shows ratings and they really wanted her for HEA. If so, they would have shown Colt and Debbie as the other side of that couple.

I try to avoid anything with this group because they all suck and the storyline is all frauding, but the following is blowing up and not stopping. Three slides, the first is Larissa, the second Jess, and the third Debbie, and Debbie posted several hours after Jess. She should have left it alone, imo.

Someone claiming to have been at the family dinner said that Jess was not translating correctly between everyone and that is what caused so much tension. She is still being dragged by other Brazilians for her oversexed persona and constant mentions of a green card. I'm sure the green card comments are production suggestions, though, and I do not believe they have ever had sex. 

• Love 5

watching the 2 of them on the beach made me so uncomfortable.   just all the uncovered pale flesh hanging off of them and bad tattoos. 

her family has a really nice home, why would she want to move to Las Vegas to live in that little cat box of a house with coltee and his mom.

I feel like I need a deep cleansing after watching them.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, 2dogmom said:

watching the 2 of them on the beach made me so uncomfortable.   just all the uncovered pale flesh hanging off of them and bad tattoos. 

her family has a really nice home, why would she want to move to Las Vegas to live in that little cat box of a house with coltee and his mom.

Love "cat box." Those two were extremely unappealing. And what's up with the thigh tattoos I'm seeing on different shows? When did that become a thing?

• Love 8
(edited)
8 hours ago, 2dogmom said:

It seems like Colt, Carmen, David and some folks on Love after Lockup all have houses in Vegas with similar If not identical layouts.  Eric’s house was different but even sadder.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It seems like Colt, Carmen, David and some folks on Love after Lockup all have houses in Vegas with similar If not identical layouts.  Eric’s house was different but even sadder.

totally charmless inexpensive tract homes go on for miles in Las Vegas. they all look the same. rock landscape and little boxes. 

I wonder if the nice home in Brazil belonged to the man who was cooking...maybe an uncle? he seemed to be the one in command of the place.  

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, 2dogmom said:

totally charmless inexpensive tract homes go on for miles in Las Vegas. they all look the same. rock landscape and little boxes. 

made of ticky tacky...

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

It is prey and not pray, Debs. Your son is 34 years old. He should be making his own life choices - that come with consequences. If he wishes to be used, he will be. Stop interfering in your son’s life. You can ask him if he feels he is being used, and that is it. He has to learn his own lessons without your input, guidance, and meddling.

• Love 9

Deb better watch it, before Colt-ee and Jess get married at the house in Brazil, and then he gets her on the spouse visa list (I'm guessing he's divorced from the first one?), while they stay in Brazil in the interim.    

I really liked Jess's family, not really liking Jess, and her awful laugh.         

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Deb better watch it, before Colt-ee and Jess get married at the house in Brazil, and then he gets her on the spouse visa list (I'm guessing he's divorced from the first one?), while they stay in Brazil in the interim.    

I really liked Jess's family, not really liking Jess, and her awful laugh.         

I believe Coltee and The Queen are officially divorced.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Quick question:

I perused Debbie's IG for a bit, and from what I could see, there are no negative comments on any of her posts!

Everyone seems to just loooove Debbie on her IG. It's weird.

Is it that nobody from Primetimer ever comments on her IG, the people commenting are watching a completely different edit of the program, or does Debbie delete every negative comment?

• Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Quick question:

I perused Debbie's IG for a bit, and from what I could see, there are no negative comments on any of her posts!

Everyone seems to just loooove Debbie on her IG. It's weird.

Is it that nobody from Primetimer ever comments on her IG, the people commenting are watching a completely different edit of the program, or does Debbie delete every negative comment?

I noticed that a while ago, also. I think she just doesn't have very many followers in the first place, and many are actually friends, family, and people from a non-profit she did work for that helps find homes for elderly cats, as opposed to show followers. There were several negative comments on one of her posts back then, though. She probably does delete some, but most of the time, I think she leaves them because others will jump into the fray and defend her in response to the negativity. 

*** [I'm having weird formatting issues for some reason. Hopefully, this won't appear as a block of text.]

Something happened in the most recent episode, which I haven't seen, so I'm not sure what is going on, but I will never understand why anyone wants to get messed up with anyone in this group for a few minutes of airtime. Every single one of them is awful in their own horrid ways and no one walks away looking good.

The Mexican Instagram model that Colt met up with for a weekend in Mexico months ago is jumping on the "Colt is trash" bandwagon, which is not news to anyone, and she actually got all bent out of shape when someone suggested she was dating him back when the weekend visit happened, making me think something took place for her to enter into all the current, but unknown to me, drama. I'm not sure what she is saying though, because it's on a private FB group or private IG and none of the IG meme accounts that I looked on have any of it. There were comments from her "frenemies" that she was expecting to film with him for the show but Sharp canceled because of the quarantine and she's bitter about it. If she didn't film, I don't know what happened that she's commenting on. I'm guessing those "frenemies" are the same people who claimed she was a sex worker and he was a client and announced it many months ago, which is what resulted in her denying they were dating in the first place. 

There is also someone named Nathalie who wants to "Free Larissa" from Eric. Since he purchased a home in Colorado where he is originally from and has family and Larissa is apparently moving with him there, I'm not sure what she is being freed from. Those of you who watched the episode may make sense of this. Several slides:

EDIT: It may have something to do with this:

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph.
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Christina said:

There is also someone named Nathalie who wants to "Free Larissa" from Eric. Since he purchased a home in Colorado where he is originally from and has family and Larissa is apparently moving with him there, I'm not sure what she is being freed from. Those of you who watched the episode may make sense of this

Something to know: Coca Valdez is Nathalie. She confirms/reveals this in the multiple slide post in a comment she posted in reply to someone who asked:

Screenshot_20200729-072913.thumb.png.eb2df74bb501f0272d7f31893ae73649.png

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Love 2

Mother Debbie blocked me on instagram (I've never once interacted with her or followed her, so idk), she hands out invites to the block party all the time - possibly why she doesn't have as many followers as I'd have guessed.  I would guess that she spends a great deal of time on the 'gram deleting comments and blocking people who don't love and adore her, esp if Coltee is off with Famewhore Brazilian Ass of the Week.  

Kalani used to do the same, but I think she's lightened up a bit since returning to the franchise.  

• Love 5

Nathalie is some chick Eric dated when he and Larissa were broken up. Larissa went through his phone and found her name and number and told her some "pejorative" (Larissa's word, which no one on Pillow Talk, even David, knew the meaning of) information about shit Eric told her about L and a gross discussion between Eric and Colt..

• Love 2
On 7/29/2020 at 12:28 PM, politichick said:

Nathalie is some chick Eric dated when he and Larissa were broken up. Larissa went through his phone and found her name and number and told her some "pejorative" (Larissa's word, which no one on Pillow Talk, even David, knew the meaning of) information about shit Eric told her about L and a gross discussion between Eric and Colt..

Yes like everyone we know totally opens up and shares all sorts of personal stuff when a random person who says they found your name on an ex's phone............. Also, just saying but does Eric-ee only pursue women whose mother tongue is Spanish or Portuguese? At first I didn't hear the accent but the more dear Nathalie spoke, she had an accent as well. I just thought it was interesting that living in Las Vegas or Colorado that there might be some women who had no accent? 

Also I was kind of surprised at how upset larissa seemed to get when Nathalie shared what Colteee and Eric---eee had discussed. Maybe she does have a future in the big screen.

• Love 4
On 7/29/2020 at 9:25 AM, ALittleShelfish said:

Mother Debbie blocked me on instagram (I've never once interacted with her or followed her, so idk), she hands out invites to the block party all the time - possibly why she doesn't have as many followers as I'd have guessed. 

Saves time deleting posts if you proactively block anyone who may say something you don't like, I guess. Larissa will go through comments on posts where if anyone says anything negative about her she blocks them. People then think she deleted her IG when they can't see it and say they never followed her or commented on her account. It sounds like that is what Debbie is doing, too. Read Yates' IG and just block people who have no interest in following you anyway.

What a childish way to live. I can see blocking people who do post nastygrams on your account, though, because that has to get old and tiresome. But to just block left and right in case someone may want to say something negative about you in the future is just childish.

21 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Also I was kind of surprised at how upset larissa seemed to get when Nathalie shared what Colteee and Eric---eee had discussed. Maybe she does have a future in the big screen.

There have been several times that I've noticed she looked genuinely scared or upset, only to find out she was lying through her teeth, as usual. The first time was when Colt proposed in the restaurant where Jihoon also proposed to Deavan. It's really high up and she was shaking like a leaf and claiming she was afraid of heights, After that, she has posted several things where she is high up, like on a balcony with the city behind her, and when people say something about her being afraid of heights, she blocks them, says she never said that, and when someone posts the clip, she says they are stupid for believing what the saw on the show because she was doing what production told her to do. She really looked scared. 

One of her former friends from Brazil claims that she is a great actress and really makes people believe she is the victim. She also accused Larissa of stealing from her, and it was one of the best Google Translate fails that I've seen. I'm not sure if it was a typo or if Google Translate didn't know the slang, but the ex-friend claimed Larissa stole something from her and Larissa said the other woman didn't need it because she was pregnant. According to Google Translate, the item Larissa stole was "a peanut." A single, solitary peanut. Someone said she was referring to a pill, like ecstasy. Taking any food away from a pregnant woman is a fighting offense but I'm choosing to believe Larissa stole a peanut because there is nothing fun about a pregnant woman taking ecstasy.

Another great Google Translate fail that is as fun as the translator Deavan was using took place when Larissa had a GFM for her therapist and medications. Someone asked if she was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder and Histrionic Personality Disorder, which was info that came out from her ex-husband when he provided a news source with proof that their son was not adopted by his sister, he received sole custody during the divorce, as did her first husband with her first son. Larissa said yes but it was a bit weirdly worded. I though she was saying yes to the borderline but wasn't sure about histrionic.

Fast forward a few months and she has an AMA on her IG. Someone again asked her and she said she was diagnosed with "Borderline Personality Disorder with history treats." I'm guessing she was trying to say BPD with histrionic traits, but history treats is better and since she denies ever saying she had these disorders, there is no reason I should give any consideration to her actual mental health issues.

Like Pinocchio and his nose, Larissa's lips get larger with each lie and she can't stop lying. She may be able to get bit parts in shows like Geoffrey and Libby do based on her acting ability, but her lips will soon make it even harder to understand what she is saying.

• Love 4
On 8/1/2020 at 5:21 AM, Polliwollidoodle said:

Yes like everyone we know totally opens up and shares all sorts of personal stuff when a random person who says they found your name on an ex's phone............. Also, just saying but does Eric-ee only pursue women whose mother tongue is Spanish or Portuguese? At first I didn't hear the accent but the more dear Nathalie spoke, she had an accent as well. I just thought it was interesting that living in Las Vegas or Colorado that there might be some women who had no accent? 

I posted this same observation on another thread, I believe.

Despite what went down in their marriage, I firmly believe Colt, Larissa, Jess, Eric, et all are all in cahoots behind the scenes to keep their asses on the TLC teat.  Even that woman who was allegedly "cat sitting" for them (another Brazilian?) is likely in on it.

For someone who wailed she had no one in Vegas and was at Colt's Mercy, this vile heifer (and Colt) seem to know every green card-seeking Brazilian female in the county (and beyond since Jess was supposedly in Chicago or some other state).

I call fraud on all of this Colt/Larissa bullshit.  I wish they'd get them all off the show.

• Love 9

Colt please don't let your Mom ruin another relationship. She really isn't going to be happy unless she picks the girl,so unless you want to continue to live your mothers wishes then you need to stand up and say KINDLY,"Mom please back off and let me live my life if you want to continue to be in it!"

5 minutes ago, 2dogmom said:

can't Debbie qualify for some free plastic surgery like Larissa?  that thing protruding on her face would probably be a quick 10 minute job. 

Crossover with Dr. Pimple Popper?

• Love 9

WTF? Do people pay him to keep his robe closed?

bq8ou79tgde51.jpg

Eye bleach for what I am told was the only good part of the last episode:

18 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I posted this same observation on another thread, I believe.

Despite what went down in their marriage, I firmly believe Colt, Larissa, Jess, Eric, et all are all in cahoots behind the scenes to keep their asses on the TLC teat.  Even that woman who was allegedly "cat sitting" for them (another Brazilian?) is likely in on it.

For someone who wailed she had no one in Vegas and was at Colt's Mercy, this vile heifer (and Colt) seem to know every green card-seeking Brazilian female in the county (and beyond since Jess was supposedly in Chicago or some other state).

I call fraud on all of this Colt/Larissa bullshit.  I wish they'd get them all off the show.

The cat sitter, Vanessa, is American but I believe her parents are from Mexico.

Carmen's husband worked with Colt and she set him up with Larissa. According to texts lfrom Larissa, Carmen and another Brazilian while she was still there, that was leaked from someone but confirmed by Larissa, who lies constantly, Colt wanted to go visit her in Brazil but she convinced him to take them to a resort in Mexico where they spent five days and fell in love. Obviously, she's lying about the falling in love part. I think Colt fell in lust with her and she thought she could tolerate and manipulate him. It took so long for her visa to be approved that Colt made a trip to Brazil where Larissa wouldn't introduce him to any of her family or friends, got mad when he wouldn't pay for them to stay in a luxury resort because he claimed he didn't have the money after paying for her visa and immigration attorney, and wouldn't take her shopping for some big item, like a television or something, because he was expecting to her be in the US soon and wouldn't be able to bring it with her. She also said he told her he did not have the money to buy the jewelry she wanted and she realized he was cheapee. She also blamed Debbie for controlling his money, when they have a joint account for the joint bills but have other individual accounts, too. She later bitched about Colt's bank not adding her to his separate account because she didn't have the right paperwork from immigration yet.

I think the week in Brazil was when she decided she really didn't like him. Before that, she thought she could manipulate him easier, but you can't get blood from a turnip and he didn't have any money. If she had anyone else or any other option to get to the US and to be with Carmen, she would have called it quits then. That may read oddly. I'm not implying that she and Carmen are an intimate couple, but Carmen has been her only true, long term friend, and she missed her. Colt was the fifth or sixth man she tried to set her up with, but she is just too volatile and constantly lies. The best she can do is the Colts and Erics because she sucks and water seeks it's own level.

I cannot agree with them all being in cahoots more. From the first time it was leaked Colt and Debbie were filming in Brazil with Jess, I knew it was fake. The only thing that surprises me is how willing Debbie has been to be part of the drama. She had no passport and had never been out of the country until Sharp decided she needed to go to Brazil, too. She knows what people say about her and her relationship with Colt and it doesn't bother her to play it up for camera time. FFS, they put them on Pillow Talk and the camera man moved the camera so it looked like Debbie was stroking Colt's hair when her arm was feet away from him to play up the gross factor. I don't think there is anyone in their storyline that has actual fans, just hate watchers, but that got old quickly.

They are straight frauding and it's not even fun to watch because they are all bad actors and boring. There's not enough tequila north of the Rio Grande to make me believe Jess loves Colt and loves to have sex with him. I do not believe anything other than the sloppy kissing on camera has taken place between them. I gave up on this season because I dislike everyone so much, but Jess and Larissa's speech was eardrum splitting. I can handle Debbie's voice in small doses, but her voice is awful, too. 

• Love 10

Wow so much info to absorb! While I certainly do not see chemistry between Jess and Coltee and never saw it between Larissa dn Coltee, I am confused on a few points. So Carmen's husband worked with Coltee and that is how they got set up?  I can't remember how they said they met. I assumed it was online? (talking about Larissa). Also is Carmen still married??? I got the impression Larissa was staying with Carment, her single friend but maybe I just read into it all.

Debbie'. At first I thought it was her voice, then I thought it was her accent, then I thought it was her actual speech. I think its all 3 ( yay! superdeluxee) .....but her speech (I mean how she pronounces words and or slurs so many words together and swallows them) makes me think that she had a stroke? She doesn't have a problem finding words or speaking, but the speech is so messed up that this is my new wonder.

I also thought she was "disabled"- what is the disability? Sorry if this has been already discussed. I wonder if the disability is a stroke?

Anyway thanks as always for the in depth discussions! AND Yes. We be BEEIN' FRAUDED BIGTIME by the Brazilians. and the Mom and Son team from Las Vegas. BIG TIME

🙂

• Love 3
18 hours ago, 2dogmom said:

can't Debbie qualify for some free plastic surgery like Larissa?  that thing protruding on her face would probably be a quick 10 minute job. 

Debbie Downer is too busy to have that nasty thing taken off because she has to know what her fatazz,  big boobied, baby Goodyear is doing at.all.times.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Wow so much info to absorb! While I certainly do not see chemistry between Jess and Coltee and never saw it between Larissa dn Coltee, I am confused on a few points. So Carmen's husband worked with Coltee and that is how they got set up?  I can't remember how they said they met. I assumed it was online? (talking about Larissa). Also is Carmen still married??? I got the impression Larissa was staying with Carment, her single friend but maybe I just read into it all.

Debbie'. At first I thought it was her voice, then I thought it was her accent, then I thought it was her actual speech. I think its all 3 ( yay! superdeluxee) .....but her speech (I mean how she pronounces words and or slurs so many words together and swallows them) makes me think that she had a stroke? She doesn't have a problem finding words or speaking, but the speech is so messed up that this is my new wonder.

I also thought she was "disabled"- what is the disability? Sorry if this has been already discussed. I wonder if the disability is a stroke?

Anyway thanks as always for the in depth discussions! AND Yes. We be BEEIN' FRAUDED BIGTIME by the Brazilians. and the Mom and Son team from Las Vegas. BIG TIME

🙂

You are going to regret asking, because it is another chapter in the novela Larissa's Lying Lips and resulted in me just finishing the book. Insomnia is a bitch. Larissa is delusional, petty, and a huge hypocrite, making her IG hilarious for quite awhile. Now it's old and tired.

I've never seen Debbie's actual disability mentioned anywhere, other than by Larissa.

Someone asked her about it during an AMA and Larissa answered a question saying she only had one kidney, then later said she didn't say it. She does that a lot, but I think she was actually referring to one of Debbie's cats that had recently passed away. Larissa's English comprehension is really poor, both hearing and reading. I think she was confused but it could have been referring to Debbie.

Another time Larissa was talking about how bad her mental health has been since she had been in the US and how she had to be high on pain pills to film. That part got picked up by the tabloids. Someone commented that they now know why she was tearing Debbie's room apart, she was looking for Debbie's medicine to steal, and Larissa responded that she traded her klonopin for it. Her attorneys made her delete it and the tabloid didn't pick up that response. She was then fired by her psychiatrist or she quit seeing him and her therapist after he refused to write any more prescriptions. She blamed it on Debbie.

There was another time when she was complaining about the trouble she had receiving treatment for her mental health because she wasn't covered by Colt's insurance for so long. This is actually a huge problem in the US and I don't doubt she was having trouble getting her prescriptions filled. She actually blamed Debbie for it, too; she blames Debbie for everything. Someone asked why they didn't marry at the courthouse to get the ball rolling and she said it was because Colt wanted Debbie to be there and she had taken off to Washington State a week after she arrived and didn't return until shortly before the wedding because that is where her specialist is. Someone then found proof of Debbie being in Washington for a long period of time and where several people claimed that they saw her in the hospital there, but when they asked her on her IG, she didn't respond. Debbie did admit she was in Washington for someone's graduation and a wedding, though, just didn't say yes or no to the hospital or say how long she was there.

I don't know if they ever said how they met on the show, but yes, Carmen was the one to introduce them. It was said by Colt, Larissa and Carmen until after her third arrest when she moved in with Carmen. Then she posted, and later deleted when she was called out with screencaps, that Carmen didn't know she was in Vegas until she saw her arrest on television and bailed her out. The police report showed that Carmen is the one who called the cops and she was seen on the video where she was filming Larissa being seen by the paramedic, plus the numerous previous IGs of Larissa and Carmen. Larissa also claimed that Colt stalked her on FB and she had to keep blocking him and telling him she wasn't interested, but she finally relented. When asked why she had to continue blocking someone she had already blocked, she deleted the question and blocked the person asking. That person went on a 90DF FB page and said she expected Larissa to say Colt kept creating accounts to stalk her but since she was deleted, she thought she hit a nerve. Both Larissa and Carmen swear that Larissa never wanted to come to the US or get a Green Card. Any question about why she just doesn't return to Brazil then, is unanswered, deleted and that person blocked. 

At the time Larissa moved in with her, Carmen was married, pregnant, and her brother and his wife were also living there. Carmen is now divorced and miscarried at four or five months along. Carmen set her brother in Brazil up with his American wife, too, according to his wife on a non-90DF FB page. 

There were several leaked texts of Larissa with other people, some included Carmen. Someone who now hates her got involved when Larissa was claiming her son had been adopted by his aunt, said she didn't like Larissa's ex either, but he has custody, she has three children not two, that Larissa is psycho and a thief, implied that they were both sex workers, and for the people who didn't believe she knew Larissa, she released photos and several texts. They included Larissa complaining about how Colt wouldn't pay for them to stay at a resort and wouldn't spend the money on her she was expecting. 

In one set of texts, which I suspect was released by Carmen's husband because someone he worked with said everyone was concerned with him coming to work with bruises, Larissa was explaining that it didn't matter that she didn't fit into the expensive wedding dress she brought with her, because she wasn't going to marry him, she was going to stay under the Violence Against Woman Act that Carmen told her about and Carmen responded to it discussing in general how great it was that the US takes domestic violence seriously. Carmen knew Larissa lost custody of her kids because she's violent, so I've never been sure if she actually thinks Larissa is innocent or not. Four days before the wedding, Larissa tried on the dress and it didn't fit. She still took photos in the other dress, though, and posted them online, resulting in people asking why she had to buy a new dress when she already had one and she said 90 days on an American diet caused her to gain 20lbs in the exact wrong places, which is believable. Her demands that Colt give her several thousand dollars for a new dress, which she may have already found while dress shopping with Carmen (that wasn't quite clear to me), were met with him saying no, her saying they shouldn't get married then, and him agreeing since all they have done since she arrived was fight. That argument lead to the assault that resulted in Colt calling the cops and her being arrested the first time. She insists it is his fault because he said he didn't want to marry her after saying she told him she wouldn't marry him if he didn't give her several thousands to buy a dress. He then stupidly bailed her out, she love bombed him again, and he went through with the marriage. It was a typical domestic violence relationship.

After her second arrest and the first arrest was discovered, Larissa posted video after video on IG bitching about everything and said that the immigration attorney said she didn't qualify to stay under the VAWA and how unfair it was that she was arrested when Colt is bigger and the American. The police report and arrest record were released by some tabloid and said that Larissa was caught on the 911 call striking him as he asked her to quit. He then hung up before the operator said anything and didn't realize it recorded, so the cops had to tell him because he wasn't telling them the truth. They separated the two of them and Larissa claimed Colt had physically attacked her but she had no marks, not even a red one, and Colt had bleeding scratches. After Colt said (I think it was the episode but may have been online) it was the worst he had ever seen her and he told the police she suffers from anxiety and he was calling to get her help, she blew up online saying it was NOT the worst, she assaulted him the first time a week after arriving but fortunately Carmen recognized it was her mental health and took her to the hospital. She said she had busted a framed photo over his head, kicked him so hard she bruised his groin, and other times she thought were worse. That first arrest is the ONLY time Colt called the police. He gets accused of making her mad and then calling the police to calm her down pretty regularly, but he only called the one time, after three months of abuse that Larissa admitted.

The second call was from people following her Instagram when she was having a meltdown and asking people to call Colt and tell him to give her back her phone. He had taken it from her with plans to factory reset it so she couldn't release the sexts and penis video he had sent to another woman. Unbeknownst to him, she had already sold it. The person who was on the other side of the texts said they were released to Larissa a few months earlier, she just held on to them. When that episode aired, we saw that he refused to give her $200 to have her hair done, she walked off (to Carmen's but you see that on the episode), and after the production team left, returned home and confronted him. 

Larissa went into the bathroom with her tablet and posted his phone number to her IG asking people to call him and tell him to give her phone back to her. People asked what was going on and she said, "We fight. He took my phone." and that she had closed herself in the bathroom to type it. Some people took it as he attacked her and she couldn't call the police so they did it for her. At no point did she say that, but not knowing what was going on, it was the right decision to call the cops for her. In one of her many rants she said Colt's other girlfriends called the cops on her but the actual police report said that they received six calls saying he beat her up, took her phone, and she was locked in the bathroom sending a request for help through IG on her tablet. FIVE police officers made a SWAT entrance because of those claims. When they arrived they could hear Larissa screaming and busted through the front door, guns pulled. Larissa was throwing things and trashing the apartment, likely looking for her phone, and when she saw them, she ran past them out the door and threw herself on the ground in hysterics. Colt was handcuffed and put in the back of the police car.

His lip was busted, he had scratches over his eye and across his chest and stomach. Larissa had jumped on his back and was trying to get her phone from him. They got her calmed down and asked what happened and she again said he attacked her but didn't have any marks. When they questioned why she didn't have any marks but had blood and tissue under her nails, she said it was self-defense and he dragged her out of the shower by her hair. Both the shower and her hair were dry. She then said it was because he stole her phone and they told her it was marital property and did not make violence acceptable. Colt admitted her took her phone from her and said that she was reading something that wasn't true and he was trying to get her to calm down. He didn't admit to the cops that she had video of his penis and sexts he sent to another woman, though. (I really don't think that time he was actually talking to a woman; I'm pretty sure it was a known troll who is a man. As much as Larissa lies, I believe her that he was sexting more than just that one person.)

Colt couldn't do anything about her selling that video without admitting it was him, even though she later admitted she was the one who released it online. He found out about it when she was in jail but apparently after he hired the bail bondsman, then when she got home he told her he didn't like her and was going to divorce her. That was filmed but if you didn't follow along online you didn't know about his penis video being released by her. After her immigration and defense attorney told her she was in big trouble, she started love bombing him again and he stupidly decided to stay with her and not cooperate with the Prosecution again. Her criminal defense attorney said on camera that he wasn't surprised she was back for another domestic violence incident.

Carmen called the cops the third time, but on the show, Colt said it was Debbie. I think Larissa thought he was calling because she had posted to her IG that she was going to be deported because she and Colt fought and he was hurting her real bad but he called 911 first. The police report only showed Carmen calling, but she didn't sign the release so Colt may have said Debbie for that reason. The same thing happened when Liam was telling Aladin that Laura couldn't have another child because she couldn't support him then. He had said his brother's name, you can tell where the edit cut it out and restated it saying himself. It is possible that Debbie called but since she said it was a fight that didn't need medical attention and Larissa had left the house, it was dropped down the priority list and where Carmen said her friend just showed up having been attacked by her husband and was bleeding would be a higher priority. Supposedly the report should have noted that, though, because they would have been closing both calls, but it is possible Debbie called too and it wasn't noted on that report.

The third arrest came after Larissa went on a live with John Yates and said that Colt was a pedophile she caught watching kiddie porn. He got home from work and told her to get out because he was done. She again assaulted him, he had a busted lip, Debbie yelled at her to stop, and she ran out and down a few houses to Carmen's. She then scratches the pimples on her face until they bled, spread the blood on her face, and scratched up her sides by wrapping her arms around her and scratching; you can clearly tell the scratches were self-inflicted. As soon as the paramedic started cleaning her face he told the cops it was self-inflicted, the cops photographed it, and arrested her after talking with Colt. He refused to answer her phone calls from jail and Carmen posted to her IG that Larissa said if he bailed her out she would admit she lied about the kiddie porn. The police had already determined it wasn't true and fortunately, Colt was angry enough to not fall for her again. I think he would have dealt with the abuse again but the pedophile claim was just too much.

Carmen bailed her out with money collected from a GFM. Larissa then told everyone who donated that GFM was returning the money because it was being used for bail against the TOS and to please resend it directly to her through a Vennmo or another means. The money had already been collected by Carmen, which Larissa knew, and when people asked when they were getting their money back because they had then donated to her two times when they only intended once, she blocked them and deleted it. Once someone filed a claim with GFM and were told the money was released within a week, they started threatening to have her arrested for fraud, she freaked out and tried to get Colt to give her the money. He refused. She's never refunded the money, GFM said it wasn't fraud because the campaign said it was for bail and the additional money didn't have anything to do with their site so they wouldn't be refunding anyone, and the person who actually contacted the police was told it wasn't enough money for a criminal prosecution, they needed to sue her in civil court, so the people who donated twice were shit out of luck. 

She had a few other GFMs, including one to bring her daughter here. As soon as it was brought up she lost custody of her daughter and couldn't get a visa for her since she didn't have a green card herself, she claimed she did have a green card and did have custody so people posted the legal paperwork again.

There was another GFM where she said Colt cancelled her health insurance and she couldn't afford to buy her medicine. Colt was being attacked over it on his IG and people told Larissa he wasn't allowed to do that before their divorce, which is true, and suddenly Colt posted proof that the insurance had paid both her most recent therapist bill and for her prescription, the one she later claimed she traded for pain pills.

The only other one I remember before I decided she was no longer entertaining, was when she wanted money to help start a business with Carmen. I don't think she ever said what the business was but she did say she wanted to help immigrants in trouble with the law. She said that she never received any money from the show, which she claimed was $40k, or the Cameos. Since she didn't have a green card, Colt was the one paid. However, she was awarded half in the divorce, which he paid once the money was disbursed by Sharp, and Colt called his attorney over this GFM, his attorney called hers, and her attorney called her and told her to correct it because she was in violation of the Order to not talk bad about him. She then posted to the GFM that Colt had transferred it directly to her account and she didn't realize it; she didn't realize $20k+ was added to her account. She posted a video on her IG where she said she wanted to delete it but her attorney made her post a correction first. I think she was responding to something someone said but I didn't see it.

Larissa truly believes she has not done anything wrong and if she can just tell her side of the story people will see why it's everyone else's fault, which is why she tells on herself all the time. She claimed her son was adopted by his aunt only to later say she is getting established here and would bring him over, and she has not seen him since he was seven months old and he's eight now. When she was arguing with someone back in Brazil, which she did quite often and never realized she was the one who looked stupid, she said that Americans believe whatever she says and Brazilians want proof. Enough people continue to say one of her kids was adopted by his aunt that I guess that was somewhat true. Her mistake was saying it to a news source who then contacted her exes for their side and suddenly the legal paperwork showing her exes have sole physical and legal custody of her sons and the State removed her daughter who is being raised by Larissa's dad. The only proof of the State being involved with her daughter is from an arrest warrant being issued for her failure to pay child support, which was automatically ordered when she was removed, and someone, likely Colt, paid it off. Her dad appeared at a hearing where he asked that they no longer be involved in collecting the child support so that she could get a visa and the CPS Agency was listed as a party because the State had guardianship rights, even though her dad is raising her. It was granted and she was never ordered to pay child support for her sons but Carmen claims Larissa used her account to send them money. There are not enough eyerolls for the statements of those two.

Larissa gave birth to three children but only ever says two. Carmen also claims there were only two even though she got in an argument on Reddit about her oldest son and his father. 

She has a son named Raul (10) with her first husband Anderson. He may have been adopted by his stepmom, which would explain why she doesn't mention him. Someone found a notice where Anderson petitioned the court to terminate Larissa's parenting rights as a result of abandonment of more than seven years so that his wife of more than two years could adopt him. The attorney who explained the paperwork said there was an error on that notice that someone who just Photoshopped name changes onto another one would not have caught so she (the attorney) questioned it. This is the only child that may have been adopted but is not the one she claimed was adopted by an aunt.

She has a son named Arry (8) with her second husband Marcos. This is the child she claimed was adopted by his aunt, then claimed she never said that and that she was trying to get established here to bring him over. Technically, I guess it's true that she never said it since she said her son, "Ary," was adopted by his aunt not her son, "Arry." She either misspelled her son's name or there is another kid out there.

She has a daughter named Luane (4/5) with a man named Luciano who is being raised by Larissa's father. There have been a few different reasons given for why Luciano doesn't have custody and I have no idea what is true, but the one by someone who claimed to know him said he was in jail at the time Luane was removed from Larissa's care and she is doing really well with her grandfather, who is well-off, so he hasn't fought for her. It also sounded like he hasn't been legally determined to be the father and the State didn't bother to do so when they were issuing child support obligations, maybe because he was in jail and unable to pay. I'm not aware of Larissa ever discussing Luciano.

Larissa is the black sheep in her family. Her dad is a retired military man and former cop, I don't know about her mother, and she has two brothers who are attorneys. Those are the only family members I know.

The probably never-ending saga of Larissa's Lying Lips will end here for now, hopefully for ever because she returns to Brazil and I never hear about her again.

• Useful 3
  • Love 15

Before I typed all that above, I came here to post these. 

These first two are supposedly Larissa but don't look like her. For someone who claims she doesn't talk or think about Colt, she sure talks about him a lot.

These next two are from the Nathalie Larissa called and neither are from her account; they are reposts. The first one is a throwback photo of her with Eric

This one has five slides and the fifth one is pretty disgusting but she posted it to say that she was tagged in it but had nothing to do with it. On her account, it sounds like she called them out for posting such an anti-woman post, but it doesn't show in this from the meme account:

6 hours ago, Christina said:

You are going to regret asking, because it is another chapter in the novela Larissa's Lying Lips and resulted in me just finishing the book. Insomnia is a bitch. Larissa is delusional, petty, and a huge hypocrite, making her IG hilarious for quite awhile. Now it's old and tired.

I've never seen Debbie's actual disability mentioned anywhere, other than by Larissa.

Someone asked her about it during an AMA and Larissa answered a question saying she only had one kidney, then later said she didn't say it. She does that a lot, but I think she was actually referring to one of Debbie's cats that had recently passed away. Larissa's English comprehension is really poor, both hearing and reading. I think she was confused but it could have been referring to Debbie.

Another time Larissa was talking about how bad her mental health has been since she had been in the US and how she had to be high on pain pills to film. That part got picked up by the tabloids. Someone commented that they now know why she was tearing Debbie's room apart, she was looking for Debbie's medicine to steal, and Larissa responded that she traded her klonopin for it. Her attorneys made her delete it and the tabloid didn't pick up that response. She was then fired by her psychiatrist or she quit seeing him and her therapist after he refused to write any more prescriptions. She blamed it on Debbie.

There was another time when she was complaining about the trouble she had receiving treatment for her mental health because she wasn't covered by Colt's insurance for so long. This is actually a huge problem in the US and I don't doubt she was having trouble getting her prescriptions filled. She actually blamed Debbie for it, too; she blames Debbie for everything. Someone asked why they didn't marry at the courthouse to get the ball rolling and she said it was because Colt wanted Debbie to be there and she had taken off to Washington State a week after she arrived and didn't return until shortly before the wedding because that is where her specialist is. Someone then found proof of Debbie being in Washington for a long period of time and where several people claimed that they saw her in the hospital there, but when they asked her on her IG, she didn't respond. Debbie did admit she was in Washington for someone's graduation and a wedding, though, just didn't say yes or no to the hospital or say how long she was there.

I don't know if they ever said how they met on the show, but yes, Carmen was the one to introduce them. It was said by Colt, Larissa and Carmen until after her third arrest when she moved in with Carmen. Then she posted, and later deleted when she was called out with screencaps, that Carmen didn't know she was in Vegas until she saw her arrest on television and bailed her out. The police report showed that Carmen is the one who called the cops and she was seen on the video where she was filming Larissa being seen by the paramedic, plus the numerous previous IGs of Larissa and Carmen. Larissa also claimed that Colt stalked her on FB and she had to keep blocking him and telling him she wasn't interested, but she finally relented. When asked why she had to continue blocking someone she had already blocked, she deleted the question and blocked the person asking. That person went on a 90DF FB page and said she expected Larissa to say Colt kept creating accounts to stalk her but since she was deleted, she thought she hit a nerve. Both Larissa and Carmen swear that Larissa never wanted to come to the US or get a Green Card. Any question about why she just doesn't return to Brazil then, is unanswered, deleted and that person blocked. 

At the time Larissa moved in with her, Carmen was married, pregnant, and her brother and his wife were also living there. Carmen is now divorced and miscarried at four or five months along. Carmen set her brother in Brazil up with his American wife, too, according to his wife on a non-90DF FB page. 

There were several leaked texts of Larissa with other people, some included Carmen. Someone who now hates her got involved when Larissa was claiming her son had been adopted by his aunt, said she didn't like Larissa's ex either, but he has custody, she has three children not two, that Larissa is psycho and a thief, implied that they were both sex workers, and for the people who didn't believe she knew Larissa, she released photos and several texts. They included Larissa complaining about how Colt wouldn't pay for them to stay at a resort and wouldn't spend the money on her she was expecting. 

In one set of texts, which I suspect was released by Carmen's husband because someone he worked with said everyone was concerned with him coming to work with bruises, Larissa was explaining that it didn't matter that she didn't fit into the expensive wedding dress she brought with her, because she wasn't going to marry him, she was going to stay under the Violence Against Woman Act that Carmen told her about and Carmen responded to it discussing in general how great it was that the US takes domestic violence seriously. Carmen knew Larissa lost custody of her kids because she's violent, so I've never been sure if she actually thinks Larissa is innocent or not. Four days before the wedding, Larissa tried on the dress and it didn't fit. She still took photos in the other dress, though, and posted them online, resulting in people asking why she had to buy a new dress when she already had one and she said 90 days on an American diet caused her to gain 20lbs in the exact wrong places, which is believable. Her demands that Colt give her several thousand dollars for a new dress, which she may have already found while dress shopping with Carmen (that wasn't quite clear to me), were met with him saying no, her saying they shouldn't get married then, and him agreeing since all they have done since she arrived was fight. That argument lead to the assault that resulted in Colt calling the cops and her being arrested the first time. She insists it is his fault because he said he didn't want to marry her after saying she told him she wouldn't marry him if he didn't give her several thousands to buy a dress. He then stupidly bailed her out, she love bombed him again, and he went through with the marriage. It was a typical domestic violence relationship.

After her second arrest and the first arrest was discovered, Larissa posted video after video on IG bitching about everything and said that the immigration attorney said she didn't qualify to stay under the VAWA and how unfair it was that she was arrested when Colt is bigger and the American. The police report and arrest record were released by some tabloid and said that Larissa was caught on the 911 call striking him as he asked her to quit. He then hung up before the operator said anything and didn't realize it recorded, so the cops had to tell him because he wasn't telling them the truth. They separated the two of them and Larissa claimed Colt had physically attacked her but she had no marks, not even a red one, and Colt had bleeding scratches. After Colt said (I think it was the episode but may have been online) it was the worst he had ever seen her and he told the police she suffers from anxiety and he was calling to get her help, she blew up online saying it was NOT the worst, she assaulted him the first time a week after arriving but fortunately Carmen recognized it was her mental health and took her to the hospital. She said she had busted a framed photo over his head, kicked him so hard she bruised his groin, and other times she thought were worse. That first arrest is the ONLY time Colt called the police. He gets accused of making her mad and then calling the police to calm her down pretty regularly, but he only called the one time, after three months of abuse that Larissa admitted.

The second call was from people following her Instagram when she was having a meltdown and asking people to call Colt and tell him to give her back her phone. He had taken it from her with plans to factory reset it so she couldn't release the sexts and penis video he had sent to another woman. Unbeknownst to him, she had already sold it. The person who was on the other side of the texts said they were released to Larissa a few months earlier, she just held on to them. When that episode aired, we saw that he refused to give her $200 to have her hair done, she walked off (to Carmen's but you see that on the episode), and after the production team left, returned home and confronted him. 

Larissa went into the bathroom with her tablet and posted his phone number to her IG asking people to call him and tell him to give her phone back to her. People asked what was going on and she said, "We fight. He took my phone." and that she had closed herself in the bathroom to type it. Some people took it as he attacked her and she couldn't call the police so they did it for her. At no point did she say that, but not knowing what was going on, it was the right decision to call the cops for her. In one of her many rants she said Colt's other girlfriends called the cops on her but the actual police report said that they received six calls saying he beat her up, took her phone, and she was locked in the bathroom sending a request for help through IG on her tablet. FIVE police officers made a SWAT entrance because of those claims. When they arrived they could hear Larissa screaming and busted through the front door, guns pulled. Larissa was throwing things and trashing the apartment, likely looking for her phone, and when she saw them, she ran past them out the door and threw herself on the ground in hysterics. Colt was handcuffed and put in the back of the police car.

His lip was busted, he had scratches over his eye and across his chest and stomach. Larissa had jumped on his back and was trying to get her phone from him. They got her calmed down and asked what happened and she again said he attacked her but didn't have any marks. When they questioned why she didn't have any marks but had blood and tissue under her nails, she said it was self-defense and he dragged her out of the shower by her hair. Both the shower and her hair were dry. She then said it was because he stole her phone and they told her it was marital property and did not make violence acceptable. Colt admitted her took her phone from her and said that she was reading something that wasn't true and he was trying to get her to calm down. He didn't admit to the cops that she had video of his penis and sexts he sent to another woman, though. (I really don't think that time he was actually talking to a woman; I'm pretty sure it was a known troll who is a man. As much as Larissa lies, I believe her that he was sexting more than just that one person.)

Colt couldn't do anything about her selling that video without admitting it was him, even though she later admitted she was the one who released it online. He found out about it when she was in jail but apparently after he hired the bail bondsman, then when she got home he told her he didn't like her and was going to divorce her. That was filmed but if you didn't follow along online you didn't know about his penis video being released by her. After her immigration and defense attorney told her she was in big trouble, she started love bombing him again and he stupidly decided to stay with her and not cooperate with the Prosecution again. Her criminal defense attorney said on camera that he wasn't surprised she was back for another domestic violence incident.

Carmen called the cops the third time, but on the show, Colt said it was Debbie. I think Larissa thought he was calling because she had posted to her IG that she was going to be deported because she and Colt fought and he was hurting her real bad but he called 911 first. The police report only showed Carmen calling, but she didn't sign the release so Colt may have said Debbie for that reason. The same thing happened when Liam was telling Aladin that Laura couldn't have another child because she couldn't support him then. He had said his brother's name, you can tell where the edit cut it out and restated it saying himself. It is possible that Debbie called but since she said it was a fight that didn't need medical attention and Larissa had left the house, it was dropped down the priority list and where Carmen said her friend just showed up having been attacked by her husband and was bleeding would be a higher priority. Supposedly the report should have noted that, though, because they would have been closing both calls, but it is possible Debbie called too and it wasn't noted on that report.

The third arrest came after Larissa went on a live with John Yates and said that Colt was a pedophile she caught watching kiddie porn. He got home from work and told her to get out because he was done. She again assaulted him, he had a busted lip, Debbie yelled at her to stop, and she ran out and down a few houses to Carmen's. She then scratches the pimples on her face until they bled, spread the blood on her face, and scratched up her sides by wrapping her arms around her and scratching; you can clearly tell the scratches were self-inflicted. As soon as the paramedic started cleaning her face he told the cops it was self-inflicted, the cops photographed it, and arrested her after talking with Colt. He refused to answer her phone calls from jail and Carmen posted to her IG that Larissa said if he bailed her out she would admit she lied about the kiddie porn. The police had already determined it wasn't true and fortunately, Colt was angry enough to not fall for her again. I think he would have dealt with the abuse again but the pedophile claim was just too much.

Carmen bailed her out with money collected from a GFM. Larissa then told everyone who donated that GFM was returning the money because it was being used for bail against the TOS and to please resend it directly to her through a Vennmo or another means. The money had already been collected by Carmen, which Larissa knew, and when people asked when they were getting their money back because they had then donated to her two times when they only intended once, she blocked them and deleted it. Once someone filed a claim with GFM and were told the money was released within a week, they started threatening to have her arrested for fraud, she freaked out and tried to get Colt to give her the money. He refused. She's never refunded the money, GFM said it wasn't fraud because the campaign said it was for bail and the additional money didn't have anything to do with their site so they wouldn't be refunding anyone, and the person who actually contacted the police was told it wasn't enough money for a criminal prosecution, they needed to sue her in civil court, so the people who donated twice were shit out of luck. 

She had a few other GFMs, including one to bring her daughter here. As soon as it was brought up she lost custody of her daughter and couldn't get a visa for her since she didn't have a green card herself, she claimed she did have a green card and did have custody so people posted the legal paperwork again.

There was another GFM where she said Colt cancelled her health insurance and she couldn't afford to buy her medicine. Colt was being attacked over it on his IG and people told Larissa he wasn't allowed to do that before their divorce, which is true, and suddenly Colt posted proof that the insurance had paid both her most recent therapist bill and for her prescription, the one she later claimed she traded for pain pills.

The only other one I remember before I decided she was no longer entertaining, was when she wanted money to help start a business with Carmen. I don't think she ever said what the business was but she did say she wanted to help immigrants in trouble with the law. She said that she never received any money from the show, which she claimed was $40k, or the Cameos. Since she didn't have a green card, Colt was the one paid. However, she was awarded half in the divorce, which he paid once the money was disbursed by Sharp, and Colt called his attorney over this GFM, his attorney called hers, and her attorney called her and told her to correct it because she was in violation of the Order to not talk bad about him. She then posted to the GFM that Colt had transferred it directly to her account and she didn't realize it; she didn't realize $20k+ was added to her account. She posted a video on her IG where she said she wanted to delete it but her attorney made her post a correction first. I think she was responding to something someone said but I didn't see it.

Larissa truly believes she has not done anything wrong and if she can just tell her side of the story people will see why it's everyone else's fault, which is why she tells on herself all the time. She claimed her son was adopted by his aunt only to later say she is getting established here and would bring him over, and she has not seen him since he was seven months old and he's eight now. When she was arguing with someone back in Brazil, which she did quite often and never realized she was the one who looked stupid, she said that Americans believe whatever she says and Brazilians want proof. Enough people continue to say one of her kids was adopted by his aunt that I guess that was somewhat true. Her mistake was saying it to a news source who then contacted her exes for their side and suddenly the legal paperwork showing her exes have sole physical and legal custody of her sons and the State removed her daughter who is being raised by Larissa's dad. The only proof of the State being involved with her daughter is from an arrest warrant being issued for her failure to pay child support, which was automatically ordered when she was removed, and someone, likely Colt, paid it off. Her dad appeared at a hearing where he asked that they no longer be involved in collecting the child support so that she could get a visa and the CPS Agency was listed as a party because the State had guardianship rights, even though her dad is raising her. It was granted and she was never ordered to pay child support for her sons but Carmen claims Larissa used her account to send them money. There are not enough eyerolls for the statements of those two.

Larissa gave birth to three children but only ever says two. Carmen also claims there were only two even though she got in an argument on Reddit about her oldest son and his father. 

She has a son named Raul (10) with her first husband Anderson. He may have been adopted by his stepmom, which would explain why she doesn't mention him. Someone found a notice where Anderson petitioned the court to terminate Larissa's parenting rights as a result of abandonment of more than seven years so that his wife of more than two years could adopt him. The attorney who explained the paperwork said there was an error on that notice that someone who just Photoshopped name changes onto another one would not have caught so she (the attorney) questioned it. This is the only child that may have been adopted but is not the one she claimed was adopted by an aunt.

She has a son named Arry (8) with her second husband Marcos. This is the child she claimed was adopted by his aunt, then claimed she never said that and that she was trying to get established here to bring him over. Technically, I guess it's true that she never said it since she said her son, "Ary," was adopted by his aunt not her son, "Arry." She either misspelled her son's name or there is another kid out there.

She has a daughter named Luane (4/5) with a man named Luciano who is being raised by Larissa's father. There have been a few different reasons given for why Luciano doesn't have custody and I have no idea what is true, but the one by someone who claimed to know him said he was in jail at the time Luane was removed from Larissa's care and she is doing really well with her grandfather, who is well-off, so he hasn't fought for her. It also sounded like he hasn't been legally determined to be the father and the State didn't bother to do so when they were issuing child support obligations, maybe because he was in jail and unable to pay. I'm not aware of Larissa ever discussing Luciano.

Larissa is the black sheep in her family. Her dad is a retired military man and former cop, I don't know about her mother, and she has two brothers who are attorneys. Those are the only family members I know.

The probably never-ending saga of Larissa's Lying Lips will end here for now, hopefully for ever because she returns to Brazil and I never hear about her again.

That is a lot of work, thanks for posting!

• Love 5

One of the people I follow on Instagram occasionally posts about 90DF.  She lives in Vegas.  When Eric-ee came on this week she said "THIS GUY.  This guy installed our windows.  He worked for Home Depot and installed our windows!" and didn't say he was good or bad at it, but the look on her husband's face was like "Please don't make me talk about this tragic experience...."  

I definitely LOL'd.  THIS is the social media content I need more of today.  No more Pol and Kreeny.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

wow Christina! I am exhausted reading all that. I can't imagine what it took out of you to gather all that. I think the more I read about her, the more I think she needs to be booted out of here and it's a shame that any of the resources here are wasted on her.

• Love 6

I've came to post this several times and keep getting sidetracked by other things. Days, weeks, months or years ago, I posted that the Mexican Instagram Model (MIM) was joining in on talking about how shady and sleazy Colt is and I couldn't figure out why. There isn't anything she could say that would be surprising and result in anyone saying, "I knew he was horrible but didn't know he was that bad!" The only thing I thought maybe she could say was that she was a cam girl, as implied, and Colt hired her for the weekend only to dispute the charges and reverse the payments, but I can see him doing that already so it wouldn't really be a surprise. It turns out it's a completely different person than MIM.

Back in December, I think, someone in Mexico had posted on their IG that "Colt from 90DF is here for a weekend date with MIM" or something similar. MIM then said she wasn't his girlfriend and the other person replied that she wasn't calling MIM his girlfriend, she was saying Colt was here for a "date" with her, clarifying that she was a sex worker and Colt was her client. Shortly after those posts were discovered, Pole and Karine got into one of their fights with Pole saying she ran away with another man and Karine posting a photo of her in front of a sign that said something about filing Restraining Orders. The next day Pole was accidentally caught on camera by Karine and no one gave a damn about Colt's drama because there was fresh brewing drama and no one gives a damn about Colt.

The new person is Julissa. She is from Mexico and made a video appearance on an episode of this or Quarantine where she was Colt's online personal trainer. According to a statement she gave to John Yates, which I haven't seen because I don't follow him but believe the person who told me, Julissa contacted Colt in June because she thought he was attractive and told him she lost her boyfriend six months prior. He passed away but I don't know if she said how, just that she was still grieving and Colt was super supportive. She asked him to come visit her and he did. Julissa thought they were in a serious relationship but he started getting cagey about Vanessa living with him and exactly what their relationship was, and was heartbroken by him. This all took place in July 2020.

In other news, did Larissa really say she paid $10k for this face? Because, holy shitsnacks

Jess posted screenshots between her and Vanessa. Four slides and the arrow is hard to see:

She also posted something nice about her dad:

• Love 1

What a mess! I do think Colt used Jessica for a season but she wanted a green card so tit for tat I guess? I didn't think Jess' dad is weird, he seems like a very nice man who welcomed drunk Debbie into his home. Lol at the 'mommy skirts' comment, that is so accurate. Team Jess' dad.

• Love 7

Larissa and Nathalie are in an online feud with Larissa calling Nathalie a liar who just wants to be with Eric or something. I'm not paying much attention. Nathalie posted these in response:

• Love 1

This has something to do with the most recent episode, which I haven't watched. Larissa told Nathalie she considered Eric her brother and best friend.

Apparently, Nathalie said somewhere that she is going to post the texts and vms from Larissa in response to whatever it is that Larissa started online, but intends to delete them all soon, make her account private, and move on with her life. She does not like that Eric and Larissa call her his ex, when she met him one time and kept turning him down when he wanted to buy her a ticket to come visit. She eventually blocked him but Larissa found her number in his phone and contacted her with her own. She says they both have talked shit about each other to her and she finally said she didn't want to be part of their stupid drama, but after the show aired the phone call, Larissa started her attack, blocked Nathalie so she couldn't respond, and Nathalie decided to post on her own Instagram account. If you want to see the "receipts" of Eric and Larissa being fakers who shit talked each other, I'd check it out soon because I believe she is going to delete them. The only thing I thought was worth seeing is the voicemail where Larissa said that she caught Eric recording her when they fought and she deleted them because she thought he was trying to get her deported. I must not have saved it and do not want to go through them all to find it again. It was apparently part of the reason her friends were able to convince her he is just a famewhore and she broke up with him. Nathalie asked her why in the hell she would get back with him then. If she responded, I didn't see it, but I also didn't really look.

Also, Larissa has blocked all the IG accounts that talk about the show along with anyone who may have said something bad about her or follow Colt or Debbie on IG. Since she doesn't have a job I guess she has plenty of time to go on blocking sprees.

In other news, Jess has taken such a beating on some of her IG posts that she deleted some completely because she couldn't delete all the negative comments. Brazilian women complained that her behavior on her first episode played into the stereotype of Brazilian women being sex objects and Jess apologized. I posted it here. The next week she was still being uber sexual and they got pissed again. I cannot understand why people think that this is filmed in real time like Big Brother. It was filmed over a two week period back in June or July 2019, so she can't do anything about it. She also doesn't have any control over editing and they may not give her a script to read, but they produce and lead people to the behaviors and discussions they want.

She is also taking shit because of her hostile and unwelcoming behaviors at the dinner with her family, Colt, and Debbie. Brazilians have said that her behaviors were not indicative of Brazilians and she should be ashamed of herself. Someone who claimed to be at the dinner said that she wasn't translating correctly and that is what amped up the hostilities, and someone else stepped in to translate whatever it was that Debbie said about them only speaking online for a few weeks or months. People claim that you can tell her responses did not fit with what bit of the Portuguese they showed in the clip, like if someone said to ask Debbie how she was enjoying dinner, and the bit online in Portuguese was "dinner good?" but Jess said to Debbie something that was rude instead. I don't doubt it, because I think Jess is as trashy as everyone else in the Colt/Larissa storyline, but the editing on this show is just too shitty to use as a example to make a point. I don't agree with the Brazilians that her behavior is reflective on the entire country, though, and don't think that is fair to hold against her. 

The person who claimed she was at the dinner (sidenote: I have no idea if she provided proof) also said that none of the family, other than a few people, had any idea who Colt and Debbie were, just thought they were there for filming something that had to do with Jess' au pair experience for the organization that she went through, so many were confused about why Debbie was talking about them barely knowing each other and it being too quick. I have never believed this was a real relationship in the first place, and think that Jess wanted the airtime and pretended to date Colt to do so. I can't prove it, though.

There is a whole thing about her sending nudes to Colt and him showing them to others, which I believe he did, but when one of those people contacted her and said that Colt let him look through his photo album on his phone of all the women who sent him nudes, he sent himself some of the photos absolving Colt from being the sender of the photos. Jess' response to both him and Vanessa was to ask if they liked the photos and laugh about it. Months later, before this season aired, she posted the contact from the other man, tagged Larissa, and said how upset she was about it. People asked why she would contact Larissa instead of the police, since revenge porn is a crime, why she waited so long, questioned something in the text exchange that made them believe it was fake, and Jess said it was because Larissa also claims that he sent her nudes to others. Larissa's attorney shut it down because what she considered proof did not prove anything, and actually made the person she was claiming to be in possession of her photos threaten to file charges against her. Larissa would later say that her divorce attorney had a family emergency and couldn't take it on, but she posted an apology to the man saying that her attorney showed her how she was misreading the situation. She now says he sent her nudes all over the place again.

I don't think Colt forwarded any of the nudes because it would be a criminal act and could lose him his job. I do believe that he let people look through the photos, though. I can just see him saying, "Look at my ex-wife still sending me photos!" Larissa needed him to not cooperate with that third dv case and after the first episode aired, she said how she missed his attraction to her. Colt probably told her, and all the others who sent nudes to him, how beautiful they were and that's why they kept sending them him. As hard as it is to believe, all of these z-listers get unsolicited nudes sent to them, even Bad Egg and Geoffrey. Another thing I cannot prove is that I think Jess sent him one or two when she was trying to get him to be on the show with her because he was already in a public relationship with Vanessa and she may have already lived with him at that point. I think it was all set up for her to film with someone else and that person bailed so Sharp turned to Colt because they hate the viewers, who would of course say yes. The only thing that makes me think it may have been real is the nude she apparently sent him. That assumes that is a true story and I'm not sure why she would lie about it but some called out an issue with the text exchange she posted that made people question it. I think it was explained by her deleting portions of her side of the conversation.

Sometimes, when dealing with things like a stranger contacting you because he has your nudes, people do not immediately react with anger and embarrassment, so I do not think Jess' initial response of laughing and asking if they like the photos should be held against her, but it has been and it looks like this is all coming to a head again, so I thought I'd post it for those of you who didn't know about it. I think their relationship was faked for this show, but she still didn't deserve to have her nudes shown to others, and I am not excusing it. Colt is a sleazy piece of shit and I think she's taking some heat just by being in this relationship with him.

I was going to post a tweet about her nudes being shown, but must have closed it and don't see it quickly. I did post the text string Jess posted where Vanessa said she saw her nudes and knew everything in this thread somewhere, though. There was also some proof that Sharp wanted Debbie to go to Brazil and she didn't invite herself along, but I don't see that again, either, and I think we all already knew that.

• Love 3

Thanks, as always, @Christina, for all of the great information.

I just wanted to add that within the past few days, one of the savage FB groups to which I belong posted a screen shot of Larissa's IG where she is now claiming that was not Colt's penis in the picture she shared (sold?), but just a random "small penis" picture she had found on the internet and claimed it was Colt's as a joke.  She said they both laughed about it.

What a fucking lying twat.  I still believe she and Colt-y are in cahoots off screen in some way, in spite of their DV relationship and divorce.  

Seriously, I'm an old lady and I've known too many men to count in my life...and not a single one of them would ever have laughed about their manhood being portrayed as miniscule.  I'm assuming her now trying to back peddle on Colt's gerkin is her way of sucking up to him (of course, if Eric is to be believed, she doesn't suck well, either, so there's that).

I think the whole lot of them involved in this Colt de Soleil shit show are psychopathic.  

• Love 8

This group of people are exhausting. I decided to avoid anything to do with any of them months ago because it was so repetitive but as soon as the show started airing, I couldn't get away from their drama. Larissa is in an online feud again; Colt is hanging out in LV with some other z-listers again; Debbie is doing something with cat adoptions again; Larissa had more cosmetic procedures; Debbie has something growing on her face; Colt won another award at work; Larissa and Eric were out at some event, oh no wait, that isn't Larissa because she's afraid of heights and they are on a balcony, it is Larissa, no it is Eric but not Larissa, I enlarged the photo and it is definitely Eric with Michael Jackson in drag, what the hell is going on with Larissa's face? What is going on with Debbie's face? Is Debbie in a thruple with that couple from Reno? Why is she always with them? Debbie was out with that group of women again; someone posted a photo of her with a group; was she drinking? Just diet pop; she slurs like a drunk; it's her dentures; rinse and repeat ad nauseam. 

On 8/10/2020 at 10:41 AM, Persnickety1 said:

I just wanted to add that within the past few days, one of the savage FB groups to which I belong posted a screen shot of Larissa's IG where she is now claiming that was not Colt's penis in the picture she shared (sold?), but just a random "small penis" picture she had found on the internet and claimed it was Colt's as a joke.  She said they both laughed about it.

What a fucking lying twat.  I still believe she and Colt-y are in cahoots off screen in some way, in spite of their DV relationship and divorce.  .  

There was a Triple Diamond slot machine in the background. What a great find she made! She won't stop saying he leaked her nudes and people kept pointing out she sold his so she tries to back out of what she said before. She's denied ever seeing that photo before but now she's admitting it was her again? She's a horrible liar. It just so happens to be that those texts and penis video are what led to her second arrest, too. It's why Colt took her phone. He told her people were lying to her and she threatened to sell it, so he wanted to factory reset the phone, not knowing she had already released it. She went on her tablet and posted his number on her IG asking people to call him and tell him to give the phone back, and people called the police thinking she needed help. She's a liar and a hypocrite and I hate her for defending Colt as an abuse victim and victim of revenge porn. He couldn't do a damn thing about it without admitting it was him, and she did it because he wouldn't give her $200 to have her hair done. They're all trash.

Speaking of other trash -

Jess is now on Cameo. I think it was one of the posts she had to delete because she was being trashed so hard. Cameo link. It's $35 and there is a response time of five days. There is only one review and it's five stars.

Nathalie has appeared on a podcast. I'm not sure which one, but think it is the patreon from Frauded by TLC. I have not heard it but she apparently said that the phone call shown on the episode was when Larissa called her the first time, in the middle of the night, and she didn't know she was being filmed; she just thought she was doing another woman a solid. She is disgusted that Eric continues to call her his ex and tries to make her out to be a jealous ex, which is why she keeps posting the texts she has from the both of them. She's so pissed about it that she is coming off as a jealous ex to me, and I believe she's telling the truth about only seeing him the one time and nothing happened. 

She posted two voice messages where he says something racist. I cannot hear them because my hearing is messed up at the moment, but some people are disputing what he said is racist, which is why I'm posting them here. These are the messages she said he would not be happy about her posting but she would if he didn't stop trash talking her and calling her his ex.

Yeah, that's not coming across as bitter, at all.

Audio clips:

She also said she gave Larissa or maybe someone not Larissa a self-help book about oral sex since her "frozen face couldn't perform." I'm not linking it but if you click on any of the ones above, you can scroll through to see it. 

I think Larissa is nasty to the core and Eric is only involved because he is a clout chasing loser who has his photo on several dating sites, both straight and gay, but Nathalie's post about the book just comes across as mean girl jealousy and she is sinking to their level.

I'm not sure anyone has been able to confirm that Eric is the one who is posting on the dating sites or if it's just someone using his photo. I do not think he and Larissa are in a true relationship and it is a friendly roommate situation like she told her girlfriends by the pool, she claimed he was bisexual back when they first broke up, and she is rumored to be a sex worker, so it may be him and is part of their relationship agreement. Why someone would use his photos is beyond me, but people have used Bad Egg's to create dating accounts so he actually went through the process of being verified on one of the sites. There could be some scam involved, with them pretending to be a reality *star* in order to get people to send them nudes or something. Bad Egg has some young fans, too.

• Love 1

On the current version of Loserville 

Larissa underwent a tummy tuck and the next day was her birthday. These posts are not from their accounts so it doesn't give them views:

Debbie was back in Reno with her friend at a casino. They were sharing their winnings. She put a ticket worth $92.28 in a penny machine, hit bet which bet at max of $8.80, and won $946.75 on the first spin. Her friend said they cashed it out and ran.

Nathalie decided to delete her Larissa and Eric posts but she put them in a story, so if you follow her you can still see them. They include a vm of Eric saying the n-word - apparently, I haven't listened to them. I'm glad she decided to delete everything because she was coming across equally as trashy. Since I haven't been watching the episodes, I don't know what aired, and she knows the full story, but I think she is perceiving that people are thinking she is a trouble maker in their relationship because Eric lied and told Larissa that she was just jealous and Larissa eventually believed him. Based on the comments I've read, no one is giving any damns about Nathalie and think Eric and Colt are horrible for talking about her how they did.  Nathalie is trying to defend herself from something that doesn't exist.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Man Debbie works fast as to when did they go to Brazil and came back and moved Vanessa in as a roomie?

Maybe she moved in before or while they were in Brazil. Wouldn’t surprise me.

• Love 1

In reality, I think the timeline had Vanessa living with Colt, as a girlfriend, before he even followed Jess on Instagram. I really do not think the Colt/Jess relationship is real, in any way, shape, or form. 

Larissa answered some questions and this account picked them up, I cannot hear them so I don't know if they are worth listening to or not, five slides and the arrows are hard to see:

Edited by Christina
Fixed link
  • Love 2

Since Larissa and Eric's fake relationship doesn't seem to warrant their own subthread, I'm going to post the good news here. Dr. Smith is accepting new patients! https://www.smithsurgery.com/

I was looking at the before and after nose surgery cases hoping to find Larissa, but no such luck. However, there were several "cases" where it appears to me that the before and after photos are of two different people! Could the results possibly be THAT dramatic? 

I think Dr. Smith is a creep and famewhore. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6