Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Also, my boyfriend of almost a year is 35 and is still saving himself for marriage (religious reasons). When I tell people this half don't believe me and the other half head's explode. I use to think waiting until you're 30 was crazy until I met my boyfriend. 

I'm certainly in the minority but I think this is awesome.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

I read your comment (bolded below) as an assault on a female.  After your reply, I looked up the Urban Dictionary definition.  I'll retract my "rapist" sentence and comment no further.

I looked up "busting raw" on Urban Dictionary and got nothing.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

And I agree with the poster upthread who speculated Steven could say that Olga died in childbirth.  Fortunately, Steven isn't smart enough to think of that.

I expect a death certificate would be required. 

Edited by Granny58
  • Love 12
On 12/17/2018 at 2:26 PM, essexjan said:

A friend sent me this and I cannot unsee it. So I'm making sure you all won't be able to unsee it either. Coltee legs.

73pvb97t3v421.jpg

Oh dear.  Colt's feet in thong sandals look alarmingly like pig trotters.  To avoid that "hoof" look, I'd suggest CROCS.  They make ANY feet look smaller.

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

Why would Jon want a 32 year old equally attractive to him when he can have a smoking hot 19 year old?   

There are actually a lot of men who have no interest in a woman who is basically still a child. There are a lot of men who want a women who is as intellectually and socially developed as they are. There are also plenty of men who genuinely find a hot 32 year old attractive.

• Love 18
7 hours ago, Kangatush said:

I can fuck up my relationship with Tasha, cause I'll have time to try and fix it later.  But I have to kowtow to Leida now because she could go back to Indonesia.

This logic is so backwards. The person who will stick with you unconditionally is the one who ought to be your top priority. Eric's knowledge that Tasha's going to be there for the long haul is a reason to give her MORE love and respect, not less. The person threatening to leave you is the one you should let go.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Drogo said:
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Where do you even find a shirt like that?

Trasch can outside an airport-vicinity strip club.

There's one in Milwaukee where Marta (remember her?) got her "risky" wear

• Love 4
6 hours ago, funky-rat said:

That's why I thought she had some form of mental illness, and may not be good at taking her meds.  And while I have zero sympathy for Coltee, all of the screeching about the "True Compliments" crap was just unnecessary, and he's in for a world of hurt with her.

I think he's one of the only 90 DFers with the not hot pursuing the hot fiance who isn't delusional enough to think Larissa REALLY loves him.  He's the only one that seems to be able to say no to the whining -- and that started with her whining for an earlier flight to the US.  She pulled out all the stops and he was like, don't think so.  I think he views all women desperate to leave their country as a business transaction to him -- he's marrying the prostitute so he can have total control of a sex slave.  So I don't think he's in for a world of hurt.   He knows the deal and enjoys holding the cards.  

• Love 15

I get State Department warnings/notifications for countries I have travelled to. This is an excerpt from the Russia warning notice which  would probably apply to Ritchie:

"Russia enforces special restrictions on dual U.S.-Russian nationals and may refuse to acknowledge dual U.S.-Russia nationals' U.S. citizenship, including denying U.S. consular assistance to detained dual nationals, and preventing their departure from Russia."

Edited by Morgalisa
auto correct strikes again
  • Love 5
On 12/17/2018 at 4:55 PM, lucy711 said:

Leida should be counting her lucky stars that Eric's ex-wife is so decent. 

Leida doesn't have to count stars in Indonesia, she has servants to do that for her.

Seriously, Eric is a trashheap of a parent. The girls are fortunate that they have one functional parent. I do give Eric's barber points, though, for maintaining the illusion that the top of Eric's head isn't a combover.

Steven has bothered me for a long while. The "all about him" attitude is why he's not ready to be a father. I'm pretty much in awe of Olga, who seems to have done well despite so much against her, with the exception of picking the wrong sperm donor. Who knows, maybe Steven will grow up some day. I'm thinking it's more than a hatchet job on editing, though, and that he's worse in person than shown on the show. "We need to do this right now because I'm the father" is not the right attitude for a woman who just had surgery and another human being removed from her body. Dude, your part was months ago and over in about 3 minutes. Right now Richie needs his mother to be his mother, and his father to go get a job.

Edited by DropTheSoap
fixed a misspelling...(oops)
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

And that's what he is suggesting, that somehow the baby is better off the being in America, even though Steven appears to be unfit to be a single parent.

Probably unfit to be a married parent...without A LOT of therapy.  He's probably one of these people who thinks America is the solution to every problem.   

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Kangatush said:

You're right in that it wasn't a direct quote.  But he has been way more about Richie than about Olga.  He told her her visa was not a priority.  He told her friend he didn't know what their relationship would be without a child.  He has made it pretty clear, to me at least, his priority is Richie.  Olga is a distant second.  I do not fault him for being an active parent.  I fault him for thinking that a valid way for him to do this is to remove Richie from his mom, even temporarily.  Yes, the reality of their situation is that one of them can't be with the baby.  But when it's a choice between a nursing mother with an apartment, a job, and an apparent life plan, and a homeless, jobless couch surfer, the choice seems simple.

His priority is Richie, indeed.  Unless his need for food interferes with him laying (and having sexy times) with Olga.   Then Richie can wait.  And yes, absolutely I fault him too for thinking "opportunities in America" and a need for him to be in his son's life unlike his upbringing means he can separate an infant from his mother and food source and he won't hear otherwise from Olga. 

• Love 9

I think Olga wants the baby in America. She's a cute heart, and she's very smart, and I think that the Steven taking the baby is not more than a storyline. Olga is smart enough to know he can't just take the baby because he has a passport. Same with Eric-- he can't just give up parental rights to stop paying child support. I have many friends whose baby daddies would have done that in a heartbeat if it was an option. You can TRANSFER rights, but you can't just leave a kid without a replacement support, like if the mom's husband wanted to adopt or whatever. Leida was basically asking Eric to just stop paying child support, hence his adamant stance  against being a deadbeat dad. Also, she said that he give thousands of dollars a YEAR in child support. Not a month.

If I spend significant time with Aswelo and found out I was pregnant I'd cry too. That guy just seems super sleazy to me, and I don't buy his dumb act. I think he's dumb, but he's really playing it up. I think if he just acted like himself, he would still come off as dumb. 

Couldn't Jon just told Fernanda earlier he was going to be home later? This seems like a super easy thing to avoid an issue on. That said, he should have invited Fernanda along so his friend could meet her. Maybe he just needed some coke. (I'm pretty sure he's a coke head and has serious financial issues). 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, renatae said:

I generally love the snarky nicknames, because they are clever and most of these people deserve them. However, I can't even describe how sad it makes me to see derogatory nicknames for Asuelo, especially "Asholo." He's a nice kid and not responsible for anything lacking in his intellectual sphere. He is also probably the nicest person we have or ever will see on this trainwreck, so he is IMO not deserving of any nickname which implies he is a jerk.

/Climbs off soapbox

He clearly does not come from the land of snark and cynicism that the KeClani folks are from. To me, that's why he may appear slow; he doesn't bury what he's saying in subtext and snark. Instead, he seems like a fairly nice guy. He deserves better than to be saddled with that family whose got a huge amount of issues, including what is perhaps a chunk of internalized racism against Samoans. 

Wasn't surprised that the previews for this show were for the fact that Kelani was pregnant. It was pretty much the reveal that I was expecting. And you'd think after #1, if she really didn't want a #2, she'd figure out how babies are made. The pregnancy is on the both of them, not just Asuelo. 

• Love 8
On 12/17/2018 at 11:17 AM, islandgal140 said:

Who the hell asked for that 90 day live episode?!?! I'm all up late and what do I get? Ashley's useless friend who provided no new info or insight in a dress with a mesh glory hole. Baby snatching Steven's mother figure who has only known him for 3 years telling me not to believe my lying eyes. Slimmed down Molly dressed like a blueberry with her bra hanging out. And the worst, Jesse in a whole tuxedo obsessing over himself and Darcy. Who can't stop talking about and obsessing over who exactly? Darcy's name keeps tumbling out of that coin slot of a mouth of his. Why get a new phone #, just to keep the old phone # he claims Darcy won't stop calling him on? He keeps his old number because Darcy's low self-esteem feeds his ego. 

This may be an unpopular opinion but I do like the 90 day live hostess. She is just the right kind of messy. I continue to advocate for her to replace Shaun at the reunions. At least the 90 day live woman appears to like and watch the show. 

Most hated 90 dayer? It is a race to the bottom between Eric, Leida and Steven but Steven manages to pull ahead by continuing to nonchalantly threaten to snatch a newborn out of a new orphaned mother's arms. 

Am I the only one who busted out laughing watching Ashley's friend drive off on a scooter? I was not expecting that. 

You come knocking at my door like that I am just gonna assume you came to get some i.e., came over to fight me and get your ass kicked. Still, everything about Jay and Ashley's storyline, feels just like well, a storyline and not genuine.

Eric's dad looks more like he should be his brother. That is how badly Eric is aging. Eric is a piece a shit and I hope that barber de-greased and deloused his chair and equipment afterwards.

Eric’s father is both younger appearing and better looking than Eric.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, KateHearts said:

I looked up "busting raw" on Urban Dictionary and got nothing.

Urban Dictionary Top Find: bust raw   When a person had bust a nut or ejaculated in their sex partner without a condom.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, bravofan27 said:

I think Olga wants the baby in America. She's a cute heart, and she's very smart, and I think that the Steven taking the baby is not more than a storyline. Olga is smart enough to know he can't just take the baby because he has a passport. 

She must be a great actress then.  Because when she was discussing that very possibility in her Talking Head of what Steven wanted to do -- separate Richie and her and take the baby to America while she awaits the visa -- she was in tears crying.  She may be smart enough to know that this isn't likely to happen, but I'm not so sure she wasn't worried he'd make the arrangements without consulting her and attempt to smuggle the baby out.  I got the feeling his going into the embassy and being ALONE with the baby for a few hours was hard enough for her to cope with.  I don't think she trusts him at all with their son.  Why should she?  He's told her that a hungry, crying baby can wait b/c HE's not getting the attention he feels he deserves.  He's told her that she puts the baby first.  I would be terrified if my sperm donor was that out of touch with the reality of what an infant needs.

• Love 15
On 12/17/2018 at 11:53 AM, StatisticalOutlier said:

I would find that to be a pretty tall order.

Speaking of bow ties, the outfit Baby had on for his passport picture was everything. 

Interesting.  Mr. Outlier cruised by the TV, and said Ashley looked like Beavis during the fight with Natalie.  When that many people on your show look like Beavis...

I think she should get to decide whether her unplanned pregnancy is lucky or not, and pointing out that some people have trouble conceiving isn't likely to be a lightbulb moment for someone in her situation.  But as long as we're voting, I'm going to say that she in particular is not lucky to be able to get pregnant so easily, since she doesn't seem to know how to prevent it, and the last thing she needs is more kids right now.

Maybe this is a cultural thing?

Mr. Outlier and I aren't married, but we've been together for 20 years so just as good as (but intentionally not) married, and neither of us has a problem with the other going out for a drink with his or her own friends.  And apparently neither do the spouses of the people we go out with, so I don't think we're the outliers on this.

Maybe I was spoiled by baby Lucy, but baby Richie is so not cute.  

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Couldn't Jon just told Fernanda earlier he was going to be home later? This seems like a super easy thing to avoid an issue on.

Additionally, of course he was working...fourteen hours a day (well...I question that).  Still, he's supposedly mature enough to consider that he had been GONE at least fourteen hours before his little "45-minute" drink with a friend.  Meanwhile, what can Fernando do all day?  No friends.  Can't drive.  Can't get a job.  How would Jon fare if he had to sit in a small house and stare at the walls four fourteen hours and 45 minutes?  She has probably cleaned as much as she can clean and read as much as she can stand.  He bitched because she talked on the phone for six hours.  He's the elder.  He needs to put himself in HER place and arrange some things for her to do during the day.  

Jon, get her an Uber account and a list of museums, movies, libraries, restaurants, etc.  Arrange for her to volunteer somewhere they need bilingual speakers.  She's still a teenager; give her some help!   Otherwise, we'll all help her get back to Mexico where she'll lead a happier and fulfilled life...without you!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sasha206 said:

She must be a great actress then.  Because when she was discussing that very possibility in her Talking Head of what Steven wanted to do -- separate Richie and her and take the baby to America while she awaits the visa -- she was in tears crying.  She may be smart enough to know that this isn't likely to happen, but I'm not so sure she wasn't worried he'd make the arrangements without consulting her and attempt to smuggle the baby out.  I got the feeling his going into the embassy and being ALONE with the baby for a few hours was hard enough for her to cope with.  I don't think she trusts him at all with their son.  Why should she?  He's told her that a hungry, crying baby can wait b/c HE's not getting the attention he feels he deserves.  He's told her that she puts the baby first.  I would be terrified if my sperm donor was that out of touch with the reality of what an infant needs.

I think that many people project how THEY would feel onto Olga. I think Olga has her shit together. Steven isn't going to take the baby anywhere-- it's all a story line IMO. If Olga thought her son would be snatched, I'm sure she would kick Steven out. They have it figured out. Many of these reality stars have publicists and coaches. In fact, many people have been called out for faking their stories this season. Ashley and Jay seems very scripted. Larissa and Fernanda think they are the Paola (or whatever) and will become models and actresses. Leida only agreed to marry Eric if he would audition for the show. 

1 minute ago, HaaCHOO said:

Additionally, of course he was working...fourteen hours a day (well...I question that).  Still, he's supposedly mature enough to consider that he had been GONE at least fourteen hours before his little "45-minute" drink with a friend.  Meanwhile, what can Fernando do all day?  No friends.  Can't drive.  Can't get a job.  How would Jon fare if he had to sit in a small house and stare at the walls four fourteen hours and 45 minutes?  She has probably cleaned as much as she can clean and read as much as she can stand.  He bitched because she talked on the phone for six hours.  He's the elder.  He needs to put himself in HER place and arrange some things for her to do during the day.  

Jon, get her an Uber account and a list of museums, movies, libraries, restaurants, etc.  Arrange for her to volunteer somewhere they need bilingual speakers.  She's still a teenager; give her some help!   Otherwise, we'll all help her get back to Mexico where she'll lead a happier and fulfilled life...without you!

Well, you saw how little he thinks of his mother. I think to him, women come and go, and he might think it will be cheaper to have a hot wife than pay for dates all the time. I think guys that go abroad for spouses are trying to get a bargain. 

• Love 4
On 12/17/2018 at 12:50 PM, KateHearts said:

THANK YOU. Everyone is panicking thinking Steven can just buy a ticket and carry Richie onboard. Not going to happen so everyone can calm down.  Steven can spout all he wants about "what's best for MY SON," but just because he thinks it doesn't make it so. He's trying to play on Olga's ignorance about the visa/passport process.  Yet he doesn't even know what an "SS number...???" is.

I don't give orders to my husband about his downtime. We spent lots of time together, and once a year he travels with a group of friends. If he wanted to go out for a drink with a friend, I would never command him not to.  

I find it interesting that Leida said she had "accepted" everything and now she is DONE!  What is her term of acceptance? I guess it means she didn't hightail it back to Jakarta by now.  She needs to  learn that acceptance does not mean she can say "I don't like it!"  It doesn't mean that she lives in the pigsty and complains everyday, but since she stays she is a saint.  Eric tells her she is his main priority while he sobs in his talking head that he had to grow Tasha up, as it were, and she needed to be kicked out of the nest. What a pathetic, whipped mess he is.  And that haircut he got does very little to offset his baked-bean teeth.  Ugh.

Kalani, Kalani, Kalani.  You are so wise as you explain to Mumsie that Asuelu doesn't understand that in this country, children cost money and everything is more expensive. Perhaps you should have thought about that before Asuelu forced his seed on you and "got you pregnant." Her giant eyes leaking sorrowful tears look straight out of a Disney movie, don't they? And now she faces more strain as she has to tell her sister that she's having #2.

Colt's friends seemed so perfect for him, didn't they? It's as if Central Casting sought out the nerdiest, oddest couple they could find.  I know that Colt's ride truly doesn't have a/c because his back was soaked as they walked (or attempted to walk) to the restaurant. Larissa is puzzling to me because she smiles at everything.   He's looking to send you packing? Grin.  You're pissed that he didn't notice your 2-hour makeup techniques? smile. 

Steven thought SS number meant Gestapo.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

Jon is dumb as rocks. He sells real estate. He can't actually plan stuff. Real estate is just a get rich quick scheme. Realtors are like car salesmen. They work on commission. 

21 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

The pregnancy is on the both of them, not just Asuelo. 

Hey!  Everything is Asuelo's fault: global warming, Trump Foundation, Detroit's water, Cardi B and Offset.  Blame him for everything!  Kalani and family do.

31 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

I'm thinking it's more than a hatchet job on editing, though, and that he's worse in person than show on the show.

That's Steven...and it's right on!  

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I think that many people project how THEY would feel onto Olga. I think Olga has her shit together. Steven isn't going to take the baby anywhere-- it's all a story line IMO. If Olga thought her son would be snatched, I'm sure she would kick Steven out. They have it figured out. Many of these reality stars have publicists and coaches. In fact, many people have been called out for faking their stories this season. Ashley and Jay seems very scripted. Larissa and Fernanda think they are the Paola (or whatever) and will become models and actresses. Leida only agreed to marry Eric if he would audition for the show. 

Well, you saw how little he thinks of his mother. I think to him, women come and go, and he might think it will be cheaper to have a hot wife than pay for dates all the time. I think guys that go abroad for spouses are trying to get a bargain. 

Actually, I think a lot of us see Olga and the very apparent pain she is feeling anytime sperm donor starts telling her how to mother her child and then makes threats to take the baby away.  There's no need to project how I would feel if I were Olga.  I can see from those very real tears, that anguished look on her face, that she has to capitulate to him in order to avoid an energy draining argument with him. And she gets to do all that while recovering from having major surgery!

What surprises me is how many people are still giving that kid -- the one who thinks a hungry, crying infant shouldn't come first -- a break. 

I do agree that Ashley and Jay is very scripted.  I don't buy that they are so fearful of racists postings and death threats that they'd cancel their wedding and yet she'd open up the door that someone is pounding on w/o reservation.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Jon is dumb as rocks. He sells real estate. He can't actually plan stuff. Real estate is just a get rich quick scheme. Realtors are like car salesmen. They work on commission. 

My mom is a broker who started life as an agent.  It doesn't seem that easy to me and I'm an attorney in a state with the hardest bar exam.

• Love 15

What amazes me is that Asuelu seems to be somewhat of a ladies' man.  I do not find him sexy at all and can't imagine wanting to go to bed with him, even if he seems sweet.  Maybe I would with a few cocktails in me, but I'm just not seeing it!

1 minute ago, RealReality10 said:

My mom is a broker who started life as an agent.  It doesn't seem that easy to me and I'm an attorney in a state with the hardest bar exam.

Agreed.  Being a good realtor is hard work and I would imagine the hours could be rough.  I never turn up my nose at any occupation.  To do well- whether you are a real estate agent, lawyer, teacher, plumber, waitress, accountant, construction worker, etc.- usually entails hard work. 

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

What amazes me is that Asuelu seems to be somewhat of a ladies' man.  I do not find him sexy at all and can't imagine wanting to go to bed with him, even if he seems sweet.  Maybe I would with a few cocktails in me, but I'm just not seeing it!

Same here.  He's paunchy.  He has pretty eyes, but I don't think he is attractive at all.  And his voice drives me fucking nuts.  Plus he seems, well, stupid.  

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

If he is truly dumb, he's not gonna make it in real estate.  He probably thinks he's going to "get rich quick...ly."   The laws on selling cars are NOTHING like the laws involving real estate.  I doubt if he's truly a Realtor*.  More likely he's a salesman in a large national firm, requiring the supervision of Realtors.

*REALTORS® are held to a higher ethical standard than licensed agents and must adhere to a Code of Ethics.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

My mom has been a realtor my whole life. It's not hard at all. Takes about 5 months to get a license, and then fees each year to renew. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

I maintain that he's smarter in Samoan.  The brief time he spoke with Father Kalani, he seemed faster, more assured, and his tone was less high.  I think in his element, his appeal is more obvious.

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, Morgalisa said:

I get State Department warnings/notifications for countries I have travelled to. This is an excerpt from the Russia warning notice which  would probably apply to Ritchie:

"Russia enforces special restrictions on dual U.S.-Russian nationals and may refuse to acknowledge dual U.S.-Russia nationals' U.S. citizenship, including denying U.S. consular assistance to detained dual nationals, and preventing their departure from Russia."

Wow, it’s like it’s 1989 again

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Drogo said:

That's different than "I don't care about Olga nor do I want her to come to the U.S." 

Getting the baby's passport is priority because it's easy.  Steven provides proof of his U.S. citizenship, fills out an application, brings photos and Richie's birth certificate with his/Steven's name on it.  Approved on the spot, as we saw.  The K-1 (as warned by the lawyer) will take longer due to issues beyond Steven and Olga's control. 

I think, though, that using the term "priority" rather than "easier" was a truer reflection of Steven's feelings.  We have heard him say, over and over in earlier episodes, things like "I'm going to touch my son, and I don't care what you say," and he has used the specific word "priority" when he was complaining that she was paying too much attention to the newborn baby.  In fact, I think he literally told her "the baby can't be the priority; your and my relationship should be the priority."  I think he did not want to come out and say "I care more about getting the baby into the US than I care about getting you into the US" although he came pretty near saying exactly that.  And if Steven possessed empathy, he would realize how much all this is freaking Olga out.  I think his underdeveloped, misplaced sense of honor told him it was better to let her suffer than to lie to her about what he was trying to do.

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

Agreed.  Being a good realtor is hard work and I would imagine the hours could be rough.  I never turn up my nose at any occupation.  To do well- whether you are a real estate agent, lawyer, teacher, plumber, waitress, accountant, construction worker, etc.- usually entails hard work. 

He is not attractive at all to me.  That's why I feel like he must have been a lot different in Samoa.

10 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

My mom has been a realtor my whole life. It's not hard at all. Takes about 5 months to get a license, and then fees each year to renew. 

My mom was a realtor and then became a broker.  It seems like constant work and a lot of moving parts and legal documentation.  In NYC you have to be an attorney to sell real estate on behalf of others.  

Maybe your mom just has a license and doesn't really actively sell or maybe your state has really relaxed rules?

Edited by RealReality10
On 12/17/2018 at 2:50 PM, sasha206 said:

Do the tears she is crying seem producer-driven?  

I think Steven is just heinous, clueless, self-centered, stupid, cruel.  

All Olga would have to do though if he dared step one foot out of the apartment with Richie is call the Russian authorities. They'll throw him in the Gulag.  Russia.does.not.play.  (My daughter is adopted from Russia and I went through that process almost 16 years ago.)  Russia didn't like Americans when I was there that long ago; it wouldn't take much for Americans to get into trouble over there.  With his sense of entitlement, he'll end up in the Volga river.  

I would think Russia is pretty happy with America today.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, lucy711 said:

Maybe it's the "vacationship" mentality. It's easy to see yourself with someone when you're in your element, everything is fun and happy, you get to sleep in, eat/drink whatever you want, spend money with abandon...it makes the situation, if not the person, more attractive. I went on a vacation with a few dozen friends and one of them decided to confess he had a crush on me....we got involved for the week we were there, I resisted taking it home with us but he insisted...we lasted about 2 months and it destroyed the tepid acquaintanceship I had with his ex, who he ultimately reconciled with. Regrets all around, on terra firma I would never have gone with him, but I was drunk and vulnerable grieving a family member and in a foreign country with people I trusted, and never expected the whole debacle to follow me home.

Maybe Kalani feels the same way. I won't defend her idiocy because there's no excuse for her ignorance with respect to birth control...I think we can all agree that she's dumb to forgo birth control (AND SO IS ASUELU). But I keep seeing, and not just in this thread, people comparing their fertility issues to people who find themselves unexpectedly and unhappily pregnant. My sympathies, but your predicament is apples and oranges to this one. Other people have issues having children and that's sad and unfortunate, and Kalani and Asuelu were stupid in their reproductive choices, but those two are not related. People who struggle with fertility who think people who are unhappily pregnant are somehow to blame maybe need to reexamine their bias. The two are unrelated. This couple needs sex education, reliable birth control, and if applicable, a good practitioner who can terminate, but the situation is unrelated to viewers who struggle with infertility. 

• Love 12
8 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Gurrrl, someone needs to kidnap you and show you a good time!

LoL! I appreciate the sentiment . But as a former "slut person," my good times would make some of you sweet people blush. Nowadays I'm happy to be falling asleep in a bed full of too many kids and my farting husband rather than passing out with a case of the bed spins. Just lucky I made it out of my 20s alive 😆 Maybe times have changed though and the definition of a good time is quite different depending on the crowd. I'll leave you to it and remain boring lol.

I can only add- instead of being a slut person for free, I should've held out for an older man who would give me a jeep and pair of new bewbies. LoL

• Love 14
2 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

In NYC you have to be an attorney to sell real estate on behalf of others. 

Is "sell real estate on behalf of others" something different from what real estate agents or brokers do?  Not all real estate agents and brokers in NYC have to be attorneys, do they??  Or just sellers' agents?

48 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I don't think Richie or Oliver is going to win any beautiful baby contests

Oliver is growing on me! He's no baby Lucy, but he's gone from "mid-40s middle manager in toddler clothes" to "aww, look how cute he is sitting up straight and looking around" this season.

• Love 3

I found both babies so adorable but maybe I'm just indiscriminate lol. I hope Richie inherits Olga's looks and personality in the future. I hope Oliver inherits family Kalani's looks and Asuelu's kind demeanor in the future. My daughters are six now and my gosh...each day there's such personality oozing out. Indescribable feeling to see the faces change and personalities develop. What a privilege. I hope all the best for these little ones we're seeing. 

• Love 11

In many states one doesn't even need to graduate from high school...or obtain a GED.   In North Carolina, for instance, where Jon sells (or hopes to), these are the requirements:

To be eligible to become a licensed North Carolina real estate agent, you must:

• Be at least 18 years old.
  • Be a US citizen, a non-citizen national, or a qualified alien under federal law. You are not required to be a resident of North Carolina.
  • Complete a state-approved 75-hour broker prelicensing course in a live classroom.
  • Pass the North Carolina State Licensing Examination with a score of at least 75%.

Once you receive your broker’s license from the North Carolina Real Estate Commission, you will have 3 years to complete an additional 90 hours of state-mandated postlicensing education.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

And clubbing at 30+?

If people (attached and unattached) in my area stopped "clubbing at 30+," all the nightspots would close down.  Same would be said for NYC, Las Vegas...everywhere!  

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

If people (attached and unattached) in my area stopped "clubbing at 30+," all the nightspots would close down.  Same would be said for NYC, Las Vegas...everywhere!  

Yeah, who’s got teh dough for all that booze? 🍸💰🍹

Not the 21-year-olds! 🕺🏻👯‍♀️

#Macroeconomy

• Love 3
4 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

Whoa!  I didn't get this impression at all.  I'm super curious about how you formed this opinion?

I got the impression Jonathan is a coke user also. His look is not well when he came home in that morning (?) scene and there were other scenes/photos of him clubbing prior. The partially closed eyes and the left one gets wonky. Then the grey sweaty tone he had to his face when he got home and the general guilty look. There is an look cocaine users get to their complexion.  Husband and I had this impression from the time we saw this guy on our screen. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

I got the impression Jonathan is a coke user also. His look is not well when he came home in that morning (?) scene and there were other scenes/photos of him clubbing prior. The partially closed eyes and the left one gets wonky. Then the grey sweaty tone he had to his face when he got home and the general guilty look. There is an look cocaine users get to their complexion.  Husband and I had this impression from the time we saw this guy on our screen. 

Very interesting!  Thank you.  I don't have experience with people who do cocaine (I've lived a pretty boring and sheltered life).  I'm gonna keep my eyeballs open for this. 👀

• Love 3