Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

You're right.  I don't understand Michonne not wanting to help the people she fought beside and who did their best to try and save Rick.

I'm guessing Maggie told Alexandria to get bent. It was pretty close to that point when this season started. Just my speculation.

• Love 1

I wonder if Rick's death left a leadership vacuum that they didn't know was a thing until he was gone. I mean as much as folks ripped Rick apart they still tended to turn to him anyway or blamed him if things went the wrong way.  I can't believe there would be this much division over not killing Negan. It's like CDB seems to have forgotten that it was Coral's dying wish for unity and that included not killing Negan.  It's stupid but it was still Rick's reasoning.  

I mean would they all just not try and honor their loved one's dying wish?  That's why I can't buy it being ONLY that.

• Love 2

They need to explain what happened to the people from Oceanside. And what happened to the people who used to be the Saviors. Also...what happened to Maggie and little Herschel. And the helicopter people too. This is becoming too much like All My Children of the ZA soap opera. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

You're right.  I don't understand Michonne not wanting to help the people she fought beside and who did their best to try and save Rick.

Maggie was beside Michonne, consoling her when Rick was presumed dead.

After she decided not to kill Negan.

So I'm kinda baffled by this rift between Alexandria and Hilltop.

Enid and Alden are booed up.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

The new people are gonna wonder if they wandered into a camp of Mormans with all the Jesus talk. 

15 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

It's stupid for the show to not tell us why there is a rift. It's soap opera level story telling.  JFC.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

I wonder if Rick's death left a leadership vacuum that they didn't know was a thing until he was gone

Maybe so. After Daryl telling Rick how maybe he shouldn't have been the leader the episode before Rick "died"

2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

mean would they all just not try and honor their loved one's dying wish?  That's why I can't buy it being ONLY that.

Agreed.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Maggie was beside Michonne, consoling her when Rick was presumed dead.

After she decided not to kill Negan.

So I'm kinda baffled by this rift between Alexandria and Hilltop.

Enid and Alden are booed up.

Maggie AND Carol were there.  Michonne was ALWAYS loyal to her friends.  I don't understand this (or like it) AT ALL.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Wow, the excitement of a kid blacksmith internship and pouting about being in the friend zone, AND Negan blathering on? Will the excitement never stop?!?!

Well, it's not like there's anything else to address like huge "X" scars or Maggie or helicopters or talking freaking walkers...

• Love 9