Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Ricci said:

What in the world happened in this time lapse that even Tara is giving Michonne attitude? This has to be about more than Maggie not getting to kill Negan.

Must have to do with Maggie, but maybe also a bigger storyline? Like the "x" scars people have?

• Love 4
Just now, CletusMusashi said:

Did Michonne lose an eyeball and that's just how she covers it up?

Half her face looks like Cousin Itt.

This is also annoying; she reminds me of Addie in Z Nation, only on the opposite side.

• Love 1
Just now, catrox14 said:

It's stupid for the show to not tell us why there is a rift. It's soap opera level story telling.  JFC.

ETA: We'll probably never learn because they don't have a reason. They just want manufactured DRAMA!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

WHAT THE FUCK went down between Alexandria and Hilltop or between Michonne and Hilltop?

Michonne thought she was teh shit when Rick was alive.  Now, she ain't?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Really tired of the old gang not being friends.

Yeah, after everything they've been through together, you'd think they would make a point to stick together.

I kind of like Saddiq and his attitude.

Aw, Carol giving the "we're family" line.  Michonne should know that "our own" is all of the group together.

• Love 5

About the new people: if it’s a “rule” agreed Upon by the community that all new people have to give up their weapons for a certain amount of time to prove their trustworthiness AND a new person does not abide by the rule, well then I agree they shouldn’t be allowed in. 

You can’t have a rule and then not enforce it. 

So, I kinda see Michonne’s point. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

Carol is giving Michonne attitude?  What the absolute fuck?

I don't think that was attitude, it was "we've been through shit, both lost children and should stick together".  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

Yeah, I need more details on this "fair" thing.

There is no fun in the apocalypse I guess??  There should at least be a movie night, game night, Yahtzee or something. 

Spaghetti Tuesdays are sacred though.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, raven said:

I don't think that was attitude, it was "we've been through shit, both lost children and should stick together".  

You're right.  I don't understand Michonne not wanting to help the people she fought beside and who did their best to try and save Rick.

• Love 1