Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Agreed. Esp. Gimple, destroyer of all that was in TWD.

The very worst part is that this IS the best they can do. And they keep their jobs. The mind, it boggles.

THe Matrix, the Omen - I don't know what the hell I"m watching. Stop showing off, Jesus.

Oh my - faux zombie croaked Jesus. My night is not a total loss. Aaron weeps. A lot.

• Love 6
Just now, Ricci said:

Also what did he whisper to Jesus when he stabbed him?

Something about "you don't belong".

Ew.  I would totally put skin on my face in the ZA.  Call me Hannibal!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, CletusMusashi said:

Everyone Aaron get romantically involved with dies. Eric, Jesus, his own hand...

Oh shit that was a good ‘un.  And I like Aaron even if he has that limp ass robocop looking hand.  Who made that?  Johnny Tremaine?

• Love 3

Although the teens-get-drunk-and-act-like-assholes was really gripping, there's only one single thing I liked tonight and that was the faux-zombie turning and stabbing Jesus. I just thought it was a really great shot, very well done.

OH, and I love Dog.

That's it.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

Although the teens-get-drunk-and-act-like-assholes was really gripping, there's only one single thing I liked tonight and that was the faux-zombie turning and stabbing Jesus. I just thought it was a really great shot, very well done.

OH, and I love Dog.

That's it.

The cemetery set was nice, too.

Just now, Cherokee Rose said:

Though I feel Jesus was so underused in the show.

Yes he was, which is kind of par for the course.  But at least Henry now knows that getting drunk is bad.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Cherokee Rose said:

The cemetery set was nice, too.

Yes, it was - very creepy with the fog and the thunder -  but I was a bit disoriented, thinking maybe I'd switched to watching "The Omen."

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

Is he really an old friend though if he's only been around for two seasons and precious little in the way of character development beyond a man bun and showy ninja kicks?

Well, at first he wanted to kill a bunch of Saviors.  Then he didn't want to kill anybody.  That's character development for this show!!

• Love 6