Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, raven said:

This is dull because we know we're not going to lose Daryl.

You know, why the HELL is that dog tied up in the ZA??  I try Daryl, but you're an idiot.

Looked like the dog got caught in Daryl's snare trap.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, raven said:

This is dull because we know we're not going to lose Daryl.

You know, why the HELL is that dog tied up in the ZA??  I try Daryl, but you're an idiot.

He wasn’t tied up, he got caught in one of Daryl’s traps. 

• Love 2

I'm confused as to how that entire setup happened.  I don't think Daryl tied the dog up like that. Edit to add:  okay, a snare makes sense.

Okay, I know it's been six years or whatever but this is the same psycho kid who ran a grown man through when he was much smaller.  Why are they acting like he's so delicate he can't possibly handle a walker?

• Love 7
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

I'm confused as to how that entire setup happened.  I don't think Daryl tied the dog up like that.

Okay, I know it's been six years or whatever but this is the same psycho kid who ran a grown man through when he was much smaller.  Why are they acting like he's so delicate he can't possibly handle a walker?

Because they want to tick me off.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

I'm confused as to how that entire setup happened.  I don't think Daryl tied the dog up like that.

You are absolutely right...now they are trying to make him look like he cannot cope with the walkers...

• Love 3
Just now, AngelaHunter said:

Daryl didn't tie the dog. He didn't even know where it was. Someone else did that. Gee whiz, but I can't stand that kid Henry, not even when he's being mildly helpful, for once.

Overreact much, Michonne?

I love Michonne, but she getting to be a bit much.  This is the woman who still has NEGAN locked up to please her dead boyfriend.  So it's hard to believe that security is really that much of a priority.

• Love 3