Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I HATE how they have Judith this new role.  No one in any alternate universe would use an adolescent as an armed enforcer, and no group of desperate adults would obey her tweener commands.  Damn it, Coral earned that role.  

Totally agree!  Plus the actress is more suitable for a Welch's grape juice ad.

• Love 4

That Lizzy kid had some gravitas.  This Judith one should be on a show where she does something awkwardly cute in a spelling bee.  Maybe on the CW or Nick where she can measure all her lines with a nod and everyone laughs and claps.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, peach said:

That Lizzy kid had some gravitas.  This Judith one should be on a show where she does something awkwardly cute in a spelling bee.  Maybe on the CW or Nick where she can measure all her lines with a nod and everyone laughs and claps.

Lizzie was a badass.  This kid pisses me off.  

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I’ve shot magnum rounds.  My hand was bruised for awhile.  I’m bigger than that pipsqueak.  I don’t care if she were shooting cotton balls, that weapon is too much club for her, probably too much for many adults.

Maybe The Hat gives her special powers.

• Love 2

These spoilers are clearly a cry for help from tptb.  It's obvious they want even the most die-hard fans to tune out, so they can move on to their big careers in MOVIES.  They seriously can't think people want to watch this bullshit.  Do they?

My only hope is that we'll find out that Michonne's son ISN'T Rick's child.  The thought of Michonne playing loyal widow six years later makes me ill.  We all know Rick isn't pining away, missing his family.  How long did Rick mourn Lori before he went sniffing after the owl-maker?  He lost his fucking mind over that woman!  And how long was SHE dead before he was on top of Michonne?   Loyalty isn't one of Rick Grimes' strong points.  Ask Glenn.

• Love 5
On 11/8/2018 at 6:13 PM, OoohMaggie said:

Spotted in the dream sequence, Rosita holding hands with Eugene, maybe throwing up on a girl is the way to go in the ZA, Maggie looking hot even when she’s dead lol

A84D6F25-0FB5-481D-972B-2F1E21824F92.jpeg

How do they expect to have her on again, if she's dead? Aside from the visions they love to give people, when there's  a chance they're dying (or do actually die). 

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

How long did Rick mourn Lori before he went sniffing after the owl-maker?  He lost his fucking mind over that woman!  And how long was SHE dead before he was on top of Michonne?

Um, I think about three hours? If the owl-maker had lived, Michonne would never have gotten a second glance, if indeed she ever had a first.

• Love 2

An honest opinion from MC,

Abraham would have taken a more forceful approach when retaliating against Negan and the Savior compound in the Season Eight opener, where Rick and allies opened fire on the Sanctuary’s windows — a ploy to attract a nearby herd of walkers towards the base and trap the Saviors inside.

“My favorite thing is, like, ‘Okay, we’re trying to kill Negan for a year-and-a-half, we get him on the balcony with about 50 weapons pointed at him, and we decide to shoot the windows out.’ Okay. What, really?” Cudlitz said, before not-so-seriously admitting “that was bullsh-t.”

“He’s out on the balcony, and everybody all of a sudden looks like they took weapons training from the A-Team,” he joked. “I’d have found him.”

Then, pantomiming shooting Negan between the eyes, “Welcome to the neighborhood!”

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2018/11/10/the-walking-dead-michael-cudlitz-abraham-negan-sasha/

• Love 10
11 hours ago, Anela said:

How do they expect to have her on again, if she's dead? Aside from the visions they love to give people, when there's  a chance they're dying (or do actually die). 

She’s not officially dead, hopefully they’ll let us know Sundaywhere she’s gone and whether Hershel is with her. Kang and ‘The Gimp’ have stated her return is open, dependent upon her future success or failure on other ventures, with the old chestnut money in there somewhere.

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, OoohMaggie said:

She’s not officially dead, hopefully they’ll let us know Sundaywhere she’s gone and whether Hershel is with her. Kang and ‘The Gimp’ have stated her return is open, dependent upon her future success or failure on other ventures, with the old chestnut money in there somewhere.

Sure, her return is open, but I have a feeling TPTB won’t be falling all over themselves to make it happen. TPTB are little people who only care about themselves, and how much money goes into their pocket. (This is me feeling catty.)

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Carol's wig looks stupid. I hope they don't keep that up for long. Although, I suspect Carol will chop her hair off after Ezekiel's u timely death ?

What? How did I miss that? He's going to die?

1 minute ago, DuckyinKy said:

Nah, just my spec, they kept dropping these huge Death Anvils in episode 1 and 2 plus the time jump has them already married. Just seems to me that they going to kill him off and reset Carol. Maybe to a more balanced version between kill over a cough Carol and I can't take a life, even when they're trying to kill me Carol.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

“My favorite thing is, like, ‘Okay, we’re trying to kill Negan for a year-and-a-half, we get him on the balcony with about 50 weapons pointed at him, and we decide to shoot the windows out.’ Okay. What, really?” Cudlitz said, before not-so-seriously admitting “that was bullsh-t.”

Yeah, that stroke of brilliance was a favorite of us all. I try and think of something dumber I've seen on the tube but come up blank. MC must be glad he got out before he had to participate in that insulting, stupid, idiotic mess.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, JackONeill said:

Sure, her return is open, but I have a feeling TPTB won’t be falling all over themselves to make it happen. TPTB are little people who only care about themselves, and how much money goes into their pocket. (This is me feeling catty.)

Exactly. AMC wouldn't pay Lauren so she left.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Yeah, that stroke of brilliance was a favorite of us all. I try and think of something dumber I've seen on the tube but come up blank. MC must be glad he got out before he had to participate in that insulting, stupid, idiotic mess.

Right. They were practically killing machines at that point, and they all missed. The fact that they think viewers were dumb enough to just hand-wave that, after all they've been through, is just insulting (like the dumpster thing, where they removed Steven's name from the credits, too). Then not giving Lauren a raise, but throwing $20 million at what's his name? No. 

• Love 5
On 11/8/2018 at 9:59 PM, natyxg said:

I know I am probably alone in my own corner, but I wonder how/where Tara is. I've always rooted for her because I think she's cute and because, in spite of  having "redshirt" written on her forehead when she first arrived, she has managed to last for so long that now I really don't want her to die.

*pulls up a chair* I'm right here with you. I've always liked Tara. And to set your mind at ease, I did see her in the teaser for the first three eps after the time jump. She makes it that far, at least.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

MC must be glad he got out before he had to participate in that insulting, stupid, idiotic mess.

He might not be out of it completely, I didn’t know (Fear’s) Althea’s tape was  confirmed to be an interview with Abe and Eugene, I’ll have to start watching TD.

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2018/11/10/fear-the-walking-dead-teased-abraham-ford-return-michael-cudlitz-the-walking-dead-universe/

11 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

MC must be glad he got out before he had to participate in that insulting, stupid, idiotic mess.

It was some real method acting on his part when he said "suck my nuts" after the head bash. He was talking to the writers and show runner. 

• Love 2
On 10.11.2018 at 3:58 PM, DuckyinKy said:

The Whisperers are coming. And if they follow the comic storyline then his days are numbered.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Aaahhhhh, Daryl’s new friend,

Well, he always wanted a dog and since Daryl is either portrayed as a eunuch or having taken a vow of chastity at least give him something he wants.  But really, you'd think all the communities would keep dogs (ones they didn't eat) as people historically have done, as they are the best early warning against walkers and other intruders.

6 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

It was some real method acting on his part when (Abe) said "suck my nuts" after the head bash. He was talking to the writers and show runner. 

And thus he spoke for us all.

• Love 5

Awww, heartwarming photo of Scott Wilson with Nicotero and Andy. Scott was such a talented actor. I have missed Hershel and will forever.

I want to see Michonne and Rick's son so I might watch tonight. I am torn about Daryl getting a dog. I have always said that the lack of animals has been one of the show's flaws, but on the other hand, I don't want to see the dog die and you just know that is in the cards.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Smad said:

The Whisperers are coming. And if they follow the comic storyline then his days are numbered.

I don't read the comics, but I read spoilers. I think this is where Carol took Michonne's place in the comics, right? In the show, Michonne took Andrea's place. 

I thought in the comics

Michonne died, but I guess that was Ezekiel... I know what Carol did, but can't remember who she was paired with.

I'll have to look them up again. 

*edit. Damn it, I'm so tired. I accidentally put it in quotes, instead of spoiler tags.

Edited by Anela
4 hours ago, SimoneS said:

Awww, heartwarming photo of Scott Wilson with Nicotero and Andy. Scott was such a talented actor. I have missed Hershel and will forever.

I want to see Michonne and Rick's son so I might watch tonight. I am torn about Daryl getting a dog. I have always said that the lack of animals has been one of the show's flaws, but on the other hand, I don't want to see the dog die and you just know that is in the cards.

I know what you mean.  Daryl couldn’t even keep Anthony the turtle alive. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Anela said:

I thought in the comics

Hide contents

Michonne died, but I guess that was Ezekiel... I know what Carol did, but can't remember who she was paired with.

LOL. Carol was long dead by the time that storyline started in the comics. Like 'suicide by walker' dead. During the prison arc.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Well, he always wanted a dog and since Daryl is either portrayed as a eunuch or having taken a vow of chastity at least give him something he wants.  But really, you'd think all the communities would keep dogs (ones they didn't eat) as people historically have done, as they are the best early warning against walkers and other intruders.

What’s he going to be now, the Hermit living in the woods with his faithful companion? we all know he’s awkward, but it comes to something when the damn priest’s getting more than you!

The mutts would be sniffing out the whisperers no problem.

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 2
On 09/11/2018 at 10:53 PM, Mu Shu said:

Even if she could fire it, her accuracy would be shit.  Give the brat a pellet gun and send her off to collect some squirrels

Having just seen the thing in her hands, those Walker headshots sure were impressive lol

• Love 1
12 hours ago, SimoneS said:

According the interview with Angela Kang below, Rick's son is named, Rick Jr., and is five years old. The time jump is six years.

He would have to be that age. It's just from what I saw and heard of him, he seemed closer to three.

1 hour ago, OoohMaggie said:

Having just seen the thing in her hands, those Walker headshots sure were impressive lol

She IS Shanes' daughter, after all. But she nearly needed two hands to drag it up the stairs. What do those things weigh, anyway?

• Love 1

Daryl has a Belgian Malinois, amazing working breed, perfect for the Zombie Apocalypse. Of course, he has to fuck it up and endanger the dog by tying it up. Whhyyyy? Exactly why I dreaded the dog's arrival.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

Daryl has a Belgian Malinois, amazing working breed, perfect for the Zombie Apocalypse. Of course, he has to fuck it up and endanger the dog by tying it up.

Of course it's so dark it's nearly impossible to see what's happening, but from what I can glean, Daryl has been turned into an even worse bumbler and fuckup and can't even cut the dog's rope  without fumbling?

Oh, wait. It seems he's just finding the dog here, and it's not only tied, but cross-tied so someone did that on purpose to leave it helpless. This ep is called "Stradivarius"??

I lightened up the vid as much as I could for our edification.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SimoneS said:

Daryl has a Belgian Malinois, amazing working breed, perfect for the Zombie Apocalypse. Of course, he has to fuck it up and endanger the dog by tying it up. Whhyyyy? Exactly why I dreaded the dog's arrival.

Daryl, I humbly apologize. You risked your life to save the dog. Kudos to you.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

I think it was mentioned about 4lb loaded.

Doesn't sound like much, but for a tiny little girl to lift it, hold it straight out, aim it and fire it - all seems very unlikely to me.

I apologize too, Daryl for calling you a fumbling, bumbling fuckup. Aww, the expression on the dog's face when it knew Daryl was going to help it. Who's a good boy?

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

Carol seeks out an old friend living alone in a wilderness teeming with walkers; survivors make the perilous trek to a new home”

Exactly why does Michonne think Maggie would accept people that they don’t trust enough to let live with them? I can imagine Maggie’s reaction to that, but imagine is all it’ll be because she isn’t going to be there now, is she! 

Now that mumbles has gone all Huckelberry Finn with his raft, what has happened to his pact with Maggie? The Don, Jesus and Mumbles were a force to be reckoned with, is his isolation pointing to Maggie being long gone? 

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

Exactly why does Michonne think Maggie would accept people that they don’t trust enough to let live with them?

Maggie DID let Jesus bring in a whole bunch of murderous Saviors and keep them behind a fence that wouldn't contain a rogue chicken, so I guess Michonne figures they'll take anyone. But yeah, my reactions would be, "They're so untrustworthy you don't want them. What makes you think WE do?"

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Maggie DID let Jesus bring in a whole bunch of murderous Saviors and keep them behind a fence that wouldn't contain a rogue chicken,

She was keeping them as bargaining chips though, she did admit that if they ended up serving no useful purpose, then killing  them was an option that had to be kept on the table. I love the way Michonne is ok with a convict with concealed blades being an ideal addition to the Hilltop community, What If Maggie has pulled the same stunt on Michonne, I can imagine the reaction.

• Love 3
On November 6, 2018 at 7:39 AM, OoohMaggie said:

Isn’t it also advert free? after watching the US broadcast live for the first time, I can understand how that would be attractive, they drove me nuts.

Ad free is not an incentive for me. Most shows I dvr and ff through the ads. 

This show - I am on the watch live topic. During  the ads I am reading posts and typing. 

Re the planned web movie. I will believe it when I see it. Given they couldn't get Lori, Glenn or Carl to appear on Rick's last episode, I am not sure who the cast would be. Especially as they might want to mine Rick's past. 

Also, Andrew doesn't want to film in Georgia. It's too far away from his family. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

What If Maggie has pulled the same stunt on Michonne, I can imagine the reaction.

Probably the same reaction we'd have seen had Maggie tackled Michonne to prevent her from killing someone who bashed Rick's head in. Michonne seems to have absorbed Rick's attitude of, "Didn't happen to me or mine, so who cares? Get over it."

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Macbeth said:

Given they couldn't get Lori, Glenn or Carl to appear on Rick's last episode

Ad free wouldn’t make me pay extra either, I always watch a downloaded show some hours later, (because I’m 5 hours ahead of the EST broadcast), with the ads already removed. The show  did say that it was a case of they didn’t want those characters to appear rather than they couldn’t get them to do it, I did post a link to the article at the time, whether it’s true or not?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

A small behind the scenes clip

I have to say that little Cailey Fleming was much more charming as her natural self in that clip than the "acting" as Judith.  I hope she gets better on the show.  And that they stop writing scenes where she orders around adults and they comply.

• Love 4