Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, Nutjob said:

As you can see, even if Abraham is a goner, Cudlitz is committed to the Abe-stache for the time being. His hair wasn't as orange as it is for the show, but if they're on a filming break, that color fades quickly and that could explain why, even if he didn't get Lucille (it's still cut in the Abe 'do, too). I asked him if he has people asking him about it every day, and he chuckled and said that he just tells them that the cast is going to miss poor little Judith. Heh.

They starting to film episode five so his hair should still be bright orange. I am still convinced Abraham was killed and that MC is just playing along. I appreciate his dedication with the mustache. 

(edited)

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Once, Grey's, Walking Dead, Supernatural, Legends, Suits, TVD, Blindspot and More
By Michael Ausiello / June 27 2016, 9:26 AM PDT
http://tvline.com/2016/06/27/once-upon-a-time-season-6-spoilers-hyde-regina-ask-ausiello/

Question: I just binge-watched all six seasons of The Walking Dead and now I’m going through withdrawal. Do you have any scoop? Any at all? — Jon
Ausiello: Isn’t asking if I have scoop like asking a walker if you look tasty? The answer is always yes! Episode 6 will introduce two new characters who don’t sound to me like anyone in particular from the comic-book series. (Correct me if I’m wrong — and we both know you will.) Naomi is a grandmotherly type who, having lost so many loved ones, is now willing to do whatever it takes not to have to bury any more. (Maybe she’s being introduced to counsel Carol about the awful necessities of the post-apocalyptic world… ) On the flip side is Jennie, a sunny-side-up kinda teenager — oh, Caaarl! — who sounds a lot like Beth 2.0, “kind, with a world-weary toughness.”

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

For those who don't follow "The Spoiling Dead Fans" facebook page, or may be unfamiliar.  They have a perfect track record across all seasons.  They rely mostly on uber fans who live in the areas where location filming is taking place, as well as the anonymous source here and there.  Last month AMC legal issued a cease and desist letter and got facebook to freeze their account for a bit.  The freeze only lasted a few days because AMC was trying to claim the site was using copyrighted materials, which they were not. 

Here's the latest update, as of today.  The show is filming the episodes mostly in sequence, and have now filmed the first six episodes. 

**Character Episode Guide**

The following list is a breakdown of which episodes each character has filmed so far. This is not a confirmed list, but it's based on very thorough tracking and should be mostly on point.

Rick - 1,4,5...
Carl - 1,4,5
Michonne - 1,4,5
Daryl - 1,2,4
Maggie - 1,5
Glenn - 1
Carol - 3
Morgan - 3
Abe - 1
Sasha - 1,5
Eugene - 1,4(?),6
Rosita - 1,4,6
Tara - 6
Aaron - 1,4,5
Negan - 1,2,4
Dwight - 1,2,4
Steve Ogg - 1,5
Jesus - 5
Enid - 4,5
Father Gabriel - 4
Spencer- 4
Olivia - 4
Eric - 4
Heath - 6
Gregory - 5
Ezekiel - 3

*Note: There is a rumored dream sequence that takes place in episode 1. Supposedly it features just about all the main characters in Alexandria. This information is not reflected on this list. So characters like Carol, Morgan, etc should also be in a small scene in episode 1 if the rumor is correct

They've been saying that it's their opinion that Glenn and Abe will both die in episode 1.  The conventional wisdom is that Glen is the one who gets Lucilled, and Abe jumps in and does something that gets him killed too.  This is based on them being the only two actors who haven't been on set since episode one was completed. 

Edited by SnarkyTart
  • Love 2

Slight spoiler? (I wasn't sure where else to put this.)

The Walking Dead will be filming on our campus again tomorrow. The last time they filmed here, it was the episode / scene where Eugene brought Abraham to the building where Eugene said that they could make ammunition. I'm pretty sure that they are filming in the same building this time as well.

Not sure exactly what it means, however. It could mean at least one of those two survived in order to come back, or it could mean that someone was watching them or found it on their own. Or they could be using the building for something else this time.

Sorry, that likely wasn't much, but maybe better than nothing and someone else might have a better speculation than I did.

• Love 6

They've been saying that it's their opinion that Glenn and Abe will both die in episode 1.  The conventional wisdom is that Glen is the one who gets Lucilled, and Abe jumps in and does something that gets him killed too.  This is based on them being the only two actors who haven't been on set since episode one was completed. 

This would make sense to a point... that catches them up to what happens in the comics in a way, and also allows for Sasha to follow Holly's story line in whole or part later on with respect to Negan's group if they want to go that way.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, SnarkyTart said:

**Character Episode Guide**

The following list is a breakdown of which episodes each character has filmed so far. This is not a confirmed list, but it's based on very thorough tracking and should be mostly on point.

Rick - 1, 4, 5...
Carl - 1, 4, 5
Michonne - 1, 4, 5
Daryl - 1, 2, 4
Maggie - 1, 5
Glenn - 1
Carol - 3
Morgan - 3
Abe - 1
Sasha - 1, 5
Eugene - 1, 4(?), 6
Rosita - 1, 4, 6
Tara - 6
Aaron - 1, 4, 5
Negan - 1, 2, 4
Dwight - 1, 2, 4
Steve Ogg - 1, 5
Jesus - 5
Enid - 4, 5
Father Gabriel - 4
Spencer- 4
Olivia - 4
Eric - 4
Heath - 6
Gregory - 5
Ezekiel - 3

Yes, it seems Glenn + Abraham die in the season premiere. But I'm far more upset by the prospect of a bottle episode with only Morgan + Carol.

Spoiler

Ezekiel + CGI Shiva best not disappoint.

• Love 2
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:58 AM, AwesomO4000 said:

Slight spoiler? (I wasn't sure where else to put this.)

The Walking Dead will be filming on our campus again tomorrow. The last time they filmed here, it was the episode / scene where Eugene brought Abraham to the building where Eugene said that they could make ammunition. I'm pretty sure that they are filming in the same building this time as well.

Good sighting!  They started filming episode 7 today, and one of the locations is Eugene's bullet shop off Experiment St at UGA.  Michonne, Carl, and Jesus have been spotted on location today.   

That puts Michonne and Carl together in eps 1,4,5 and 7.  Looks like Jesus joins their arc in ep 5 and continues with them in ep 7.

• Love 1
On 7/12/2016 at 3:25 PM, editorgrrl said:

But I'm far more upset by the prospect of a bottle episode with only Morgan + Carol.

Right?! I'm like, "Oh, God. Not again."

• Love 5

A Carol-Morgan episode is probably the only one out of those I'd truly be interested in watching at this point because at least it holds promise of something new that maybe hasn't already been run into the ground.  That's how tired I am of all of the Negan "Who Gets Lucilled?" hype.

• Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, mandolin said:

So, do we think Glenn gets it first then Abe tries to help and also gets the bat? Or vice versa?

Exactly what kia said. Abe first, and enough of a gap before Glen that comic readers (especially) think he's safe. 

Bleck.

Edited by morgankobi
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, mandolin said:

So, do we think Glenn gets it first then Abe tries to help and also gets the bat? Or vice versa?

Apparently Abe gets lucilled first.  Daryl tries to interfere, so Negan lucilles Glenn as an object lesson to punish Daryl.  Abe is the example, but Glenn is the lesson. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, SnarkyTart said:

Apparently Abe gets lucilled first.  Daryl tries to interfere, so Negan lucilles Glenn as an object lesson to punish Daryl.  Abe is the example, but Glenn is the lesson. 

Is this now known or is it still just based off of who has been glimpsed filming episodes? Just trying to keep spoiler sources straight.

3 hours ago, MsNewsradio said:

Is this now known or is it still just based off of who has been glimpsed filming episodes? Just trying to keep spoiler sources straight.

The Spoiling Dead Fans site is forced to be very circumspect about this due to AMC's ongoing supression attempts.  They prefaced this spoiler with: "So the time has come to give our own Prediction? Theory? Speculation? Whatever."  Followed by: "We think (I guess I need to throw that word in there), that there will be no stabbing or shooting. Both deaths, we think, will be by Lucille", followed by: "I personally do not want anyone or anything making a home in my ass. I'm just sayin'."

FWIW, the site has never been wrong when they've posted these sorts of significant spoilers.  I would bet good money on this one being entirely accurate, based both on their cast sightings and other sources which they've been careful never to reveal.

(edited)
On 7/19/2016 at 0:26 AM, SnarkyTart said:

If true, these guys are idiots.  They just squandered the emotional impact of Glenn's 'real' death with that lame ass fakeout last season.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 11

Side note: I'm side eyeing Sonequa's new hairstyle -- long twists. Don't get me wrong, it looks fly on her (I'm in love with both her and her hair), but I'm wondering if that's going to be incorporated into filming...so that the two black women have similar hair...in case there needs to be mistaken identity...for reasons...

• Love 1

She has some fairly noticeable blonde twists in there, though.  So unless Sasha came across a Sally's Beauty Supply or they found a settlement with a stylist who does twists and locs, I dunno.  However if they do a flashback and we get to see Sasha before the ZA happened where she is rocking her twists while doing firefighter stuff, then that'd be kinda cool.

• Love 2

I didn't say it would make sense (ha!), but I wouldn't be surprised if that's why it happened. I mean, I'm still trying to figure out who's maintaining Michonne's locs. Did she come across a latching tool in her travels?

• Love 1
(edited)

I saw the two Negan victim speculation and I don't believe it. I continue to stick with my opinion that Abraham is the sole death. I cannot see the show killing another character from the main cast when they are about to embark on a war with Negan. I think that Steven probably filmed in advance and is keeping a low profile. 

I am sure that Sonequa will take out the twists when she films. It isn't hard to do and won't take long as she will have lots of help.

Edited by SimoneS

I go back and forth on the who's the victim, and the twofer seems very plausible. Honestly, I will be gutted if Glenn dies. I don't think what happened with him last season would lessen the impact of his death at the hands of Negan. He has had some very close calls. There are only so many times you can escape death in this world. I know I'm in the minority, but I didn't feel cheated by Glenn's fake out and I still care who got the bat. Those photos of Daryl in the jumpsuit with the A on it are very interesting. I have the feeling that Negan is going to humiliate and bring the group to its knees. Hope it doesn't get old quick. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I hated the idea of Shiva being in the show, but I kind of loved her in the trailer! 

I enjoyed the call backs to earlier moments a lot (early seasons are my favorites), and this one doesn't seem as "tricky" as previous trailers maybe.

Edited by mandolin
unneeded spoiler tags
  • Love 3
(edited)

Dang on that spoiler. I'm hoping it's not true, but it seems very plausible. I don't want  to lose Michael Cudlitz off my screen though :( Abe's a goof, but he's a great fighter and I loved his mending of fences with Eugene.

The trailer...what was that random moment with Carol?

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 4
(edited)

This may sound messed up but I really think & hope i is Rosita, Negan kills. She really has no connection (intimately) with any of the remaining characters. Rolling around in bed with Spencer is just her way of getting over Abraham to me. I think out of everyone on the ground in front of Negan she is the one that most of the audience IMO wouldn't miss that much. But if the show is going for a shock and emotional gut wrenching pain for its viewers then I think it will be Glenn. Glenn has been saved from death on more occasions than most and at some point luck runs out (I highly doubt it but it is plausible. I mean they are going into season 7 and he's been there since season 1 that would hurt a lot of fans to lose him). Outside of Rick, Michonne, Carl, Eugene and Abraham I'm really not that attached to too many other characters. I do believe they could and would get alot of emotional drama from Rick though if it's Glenn, Daryl, Carl or Michonne but I think Rick has lost a lot already and so has Maggie. The guessing game is a real struggle. Oh well guess I wait like everyone else to find out who it is that Negan beat the holy hell out of!?

Edited by Ann Mack
grammatical error
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Dang on that spoiler. I'm hoping it's not true, but it seems very plausible. I don't want  to lose Michael Cudlitz off my screen though :( Abe's a goof, but he's a great fighter and I loved his mending of fences with Eugene.

The trailer...what was that random moment with Carol?

I think it's something with her being with the Knights..

I loved that trailer.

I gather instead of a "dream" sequence, what the viewers will see will be some of the moments of each potential victim's life flashing before their eyes...Probably right before Lucille hits a home run, just to prolong the anticipation of seeing who the victim(s) is (are).

And "I have no idea what the hell's going on in the most wonderful way"?  

That's my new mantra.  I want that saying on a T-shirt, a mug, a meme, and maybe on a wine glass. 

Hell, maybe I'll tattoo it across my ass.  

I can't wait for this upcoming season.

#HurryUpOctober

I'm never sure whether to post SDCC panel videos in the media thread or the spoilers thread because they're always a mixture of spoilery and non-spoilery stuff...

The Walking Dead | Comic Con 2016 Full Panel
Published on Jul 22, 2016, by Films That Rock

(edited)
On 7/22/2016 at 3:35 PM, tv echo said:

Posted by amc today...

The Walking Dead: Season 7 Comic-Con 2016 Official Trailer

Well, THAT was spoilery as fuck - unless, of course, they're pulling another MomMomMom on us.

Of additional note: check out the background image on AMC's TWD website - and, more specifically, who's missing from the lineup....

Edited by Nashville
BAD iPad! Bad, bad iPad!
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Well, THAT was spoilery as fuck - unless, of course, they're pulling another MomMomMom on us.

Of additional note: check out the background image on AMC's TWD website - and, more specifically, who's missing from the lineup....

This image? http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead

What do you think the trailer spoiled? I think I saw Maggie in a clip that was new. 

12 minutes ago, mandolin said:

Nvm. I was originally viewing the site with my iPad portrait-oriented, and it cut off part of the background image - specifically, Glenn.  Rotate to landscape, and whoop - there he is!  :P

What do you think the trailer spoiled? I think I saw Maggie in a clip that was new. 

I know we're in a spoiler thread, but I'm double-bagging anyway...

Spoiler

Screen captures from the trailer:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Lucille is going down to the immediate left of the ONLY female in the lineup with long loose hair.

Now look at that TWD lineup again.

Hmm. I can't tell! I don't remember Negan making someone come to the middle to get Lucilled, but it almost looks (to me) like he's hitting someone inside of the semi-circle. 

Also, Carl's hair is loose and flowing. Heh.

• Love 1

Also, there's still another person on to the left of that screen grab, and Glenn is at the very left end of the lineup in the pic, next to Rosita (long, loose hair). I still don't think that gives us much of anything to go on.

Steering away from the bat a bit, I saw the cast's TVLine.com interview. Of course, Ausiello brought up Richonne (because he's a fan) and asked if maybe we'd see more of that in season 7, knowing full well he was also asking for confirmation that both Rick and Michonne would be alive. Everyone tried to dance around it. Andy started off with, "If they both live..." and Ausiello just cut him off and said that he thinks Rick is safe. Then Danai tried to say something, but Gimple cut her off and said, "The way that they mourn will also show how deeply they feel -- or felt -- for one another." So, in Gimple's haste to make sure Andy and Danai didn't give anything away, the takeaway got from that sentence is that we're about to get a Richonne sex scene, which is all I really need in life. This, again, is a result of this stupid cliffhanger. I don't think anyone is seriously, seriously considering that either Rick or Michonne will die. And if this show was really balls to the wall, those two would be perfect to kill because no one is expecting it. But they're not going to die, so all of this "if I'm alive" posturing is just annoying.

I read that, too. I don't know if the cast knew he was "spilling the beans" at the time of the interview. Kirkman also said that they knew who was going to die at the beginning of season 6 and by the time they filmed the finale of season 6, the premiere for season 7 was already written.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, mandolin said:

I read something yesterday where Kirkman confirmed that Rick's alive. I can't remember where it was. Maybe the Skybound page.

10 hours ago, kia112 said:

I read that, too. I don't know if the cast knew he was "spilling the beans" at the time of the interview. Kirkman also said that they knew who was going to die at the beginning of season 6 and by the time they filmed the finale of season 6, the premiere for season 7 was already written.

@tv echo posted a link to that article earlier: http://undeadwalking.com/2016/07/25/the-walking-dead-season-7-kirkman-negan/

• Love 1
(edited)

Honestly, I don't know if I want to watch the show that's described below...

This Week's Cover: The Walking Dead is 'Negan's world now'
BY DALTON ROSS July 27, 2016
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/27/walking-dead-negan-jeffrey-dean-morgan-cover

According to Jeffrey Dean Morgan, whose character delivered those vicious brain-scrambling blows, the introduction of the leather-clad lunatic last spring is only the beginning. Says the actor — in the appropriate vernacular of the man he is playing — “It’s a reset on The Walking Dead world. It’s f—ing Negan’s world now.”
We have answers to all that and more, including the massive impact Negan will bring to the show in season 7. “What you’re going to see in the first half of this season is Negan wreaking havoc,” says Morgan. “And some of your characters that you’ve grown to love are not going to be on the show anymore, and it’s going to end badly for them. It’s going to be a whole new beginning for The Walking Dead. Really, we’ve taken the show and just flipped it upside down. It’s a different show now. It’s going to have a different feeling. You’re going to see your favorite characters in a position that they’ve never been in before, which is super vulnerable and victimized.”

Confirmation that Morgan and Carol also survive Lucille...

The Walking Dead: Ezekiel speaks! Khary Payton gives first interview about landing coveted role
BY DALTON ROSS   July 28 2016

How familiar were you with the show or the comic before you got the part?
I really adore the connection that people have with the show. I’m not a big zombie apocalypse guy, but I think the acting and the writing of the show is just exceptional, and the fact that I happen to be working with Lennie James and Melissa McBride on the show — their characters and their performances are two of the things that really kept me watching the show, so it was really wonderful to have those guys as kind of mentors and hosts introducing me to this world.
We know we’re going to see Carol and Morgan in the Kingdom. What does Ezekiel make of these two?
That’s a good question. I think he sees potential in them. He sees potential in them for understanding his way of living and spreading this gospel of joy and light in a dark situation. I think he considers his Kingdom a lighthouse, and if you use it the right way, it’ll keep you from crashing on the rocks.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

I legit don't give a shit about Negan. Like, I'm excited that there's a new antagonist and all that, but my loins weren't aching to get him on the show and so all of this coverage is annoying me. An EW cover? No thanks. JDM giving me all the deets on how the characters will be affected? I don't care what he thinks! Give me interviews with the actors I've known for 3-6 years!

• Love 6

Filming finished up for episode 7 a few days ago. Cast members on location: Michonne, Rick, Negan, Aaron, Spencer, Eugene, and Savior extras. 

They're now filming the mid-season finale, episode 8.  Cast members on location: Rick, Michonne, Negan, Carl, Rosita, Eugene, Aaron, Father Gabriel, Spencer, Olivia, and Tobin. 

Rumors that the MSF is going to include a popular scene from the comic book where Spencer, um, loses his guts, as well as the appearance of Ezekiel, who they've been trying to keep hidden from local spoiler watchers by keeping him covered up in a van.

1 hour ago, SnarkyTart said:

Rumors that the MSF is going to include a popular scene from the comic book where Spencer, um, loses his guts, as well as the appearance of Ezekiel, who they've been trying to keep hidden from local spoiler watchers by keeping him covered up in a van.

Good riddance to Spencer's bitch ass!

• Love 3