Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
PityFree

Hazel & Tarik: The Filipina Angelina Jolie & A Guy Who Isn't Brad Pitt Anywhere

I’m being Tarikable now, but I cannot hear Tarik without thinking I’m watching The Cleveland Show. I want to tell him about the joys of Propane! For Real though, I think Hazel could pass testing for an Austronaut. She is stone cold lying and looking him dead in the face without blinking. I just cannot with these two. 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 5:33 PM, Aculifter said:

I’m being Tarikable now, but I cannot hear Tarik without thinking I’m watching The Cleveland Show. I want to tell him about the joys of Propane! For Real though, I think Hazel could pass testing for an Austronaut. She is stone cold lying and looking him dead in the face without blinking. I just cannot with these two. 

From the In Touch article:

"But they did address one of the biggest moments that happened during their tell-all segment when Tarik and Hazel revealed that they did consummate their relationship after filming ended, which resulted in a pregnancy scare. 'We had a misunderstanding, she was not pregnant, she was just late,' Tarik said during the tell-all. But the couple hit a bit of a rough patch because of their misunderstanding, and Tarik ended up accusing Hazel of terminating her pregnancy. After she explained that it was just a late cycle, Tarik apologized and Hazel accepted his apology."

He's such an idiot and obviously wanted to believe her. I'd call that convenience forgiveness. I believe that she was pregnant and it wasn't his, so she terminated the pregnancy.

On 10/16/2018 at 4:44 PM, Teri313 said:

Shawn whatever-her-name-is is such a lame Tell All host. I can't believe she never brought up the confessionals where Hazel basically outed herself as being interested in Tarik only for money and getting out of the Philippines. I thought for sure once he saw those he would back out of it. And if not him, then at least his brother would make a big deal of it. But nothing. I'm not a fan of Andy Cohen, but I wish this was a Bravo show so he could host the Tell Alls. He's way better at getting down to the nitty gritty.

That is a very Filipino trait. Ask someone to describe their husband or father and good provider would be just about the first thing they say. Before gwapo/handsome always