Type keyword(s) to search

Hazel & Tarik: The Filipina Angelina Jolie & A Guy Who Isn't Brad Pitt Anywhere

• Start Topic

On 12/10/2021 at 7:00 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Fernanda made similar claims which is likely why she is still in the US. If they are lying they are beyond trash because women who lie discredit those who are really going through it and are not believed.

Once married if you get the work authorization (green card) and social security card then CIS not in contact for almost 3 years. That's when the must leave consideration begins

• Useful 3
On 12/12/2021 at 8:44 AM, Welshman in Ca said:

Fernanda is a beautiful girl, but that's all she is, a girl. IMO someone who knows how to work the system is puling her strings which is why she's still in the US. Doesn't she have family already here?

I think it came out on The Single Life that her dad was in the Chicago area, and she had hoped to reconnect with him.

Of course, it's 3:30 a.m. here, I've had 2 strokes, and I'm really ill with cellulitis, so that could totally be a figment of my TLC imagination.  

• Love 2
(edited)

I’ve seen them on 90 Day Diaries.  Anyone know status of Hazel’s son?  And, werenthey actually saying they were going to take on a girlfriend for Tarik?  Did I hear that correctly?  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
7 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’ve seen them on 90 Day Diaries.  Anyone know status of Hazel’s son?  And, werenthey actually saying they were going to take on a girlfriend for Tarik?  Did I hear that correctly?  

I think the girlfriend was as much for Hazel as Tarik, if not more so. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 12/3/2020 at 3:24 AM, Christina said:

When Tarik was going on hiatus from Pillow Talk because he was filming for this season with Hazel, Dean made several demands for more money and to continue filming PT on his own. Dean then got pissed at Tarik for something, revealed that they were filming for this show, which violated Tarik's NDA, tried to play the victim, and Sharp took a break from him. They did film him for the quarantine show with his girlfriend in the Philippines, or aired the footage he filmed of himself, and I think he was trying to get on a season of B490D, but I don't know if that is happening or not. People have posted photos of him in the Philippines with his girlfriend, but no mention of any filming. It could just be Covid, but others are filming themselves and it seems like he would be willing to film himself, so who knows?

All these years later YouTube's algorithm found me. It seems that Dean has been very active on YouTube and has two kids now. I haven't seen anything which would fit the drama on the way to a happy ending the franchise throws up as he went all in The Other Way without much of the "Passport Bros" hate the women in most of his videos

Edited by Raja
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1