Type keyword(s) to search

Hazel & Tarik: The Filipina Angelina Jolie & A Guy Who Isn't Brad Pitt Anywhere

• Start Topic

I’m being Tarikable now, but I cannot hear Tarik without thinking I’m watching The Cleveland Show. I want to tell him about the joys of Propane! For Real though, I think Hazel could pass testing for an Austronaut. She is stone cold lying and looking him dead in the face without blinking. I just cannot with these two. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 5:33 PM, Aculifter said:

I’m being Tarikable now, but I cannot hear Tarik without thinking I’m watching The Cleveland Show. I want to tell him about the joys of Propane! For Real though, I think Hazel could pass testing for an Austronaut. She is stone cold lying and looking him dead in the face without blinking. I just cannot with these two. 

From the In Touch article:

"But they did address one of the biggest moments that happened during their tell-all segment when Tarik and Hazel revealed that they did consummate their relationship after filming ended, which resulted in a pregnancy scare. 'We had a misunderstanding, she was not pregnant, she was just late,' Tarik said during the tell-all. But the couple hit a bit of a rough patch because of their misunderstanding, and Tarik ended up accusing Hazel of terminating her pregnancy. After she explained that it was just a late cycle, Tarik apologized and Hazel accepted his apology."

He's such an idiot and obviously wanted to believe her. I'd call that convenience forgiveness. I believe that she was pregnant and it wasn't his, so she terminated the pregnancy.

• Love 1
On 10/16/2018 at 4:44 PM, Teri313 said:

Shawn whatever-her-name-is is such a lame Tell All host. I can't believe she never brought up the confessionals where Hazel basically outed herself as being interested in Tarik only for money and getting out of the Philippines. I thought for sure once he saw those he would back out of it. And if not him, then at least his brother would make a big deal of it. But nothing. I'm not a fan of Andy Cohen, but I wish this was a Bravo show so he could host the Tell Alls. He's way better at getting down to the nitty gritty.

That is a very Filipino trait. Ask someone to describe their husband or father and good provider would be just about the first thing they say. Before gwapo/handsome always 

• Love 2
On 10/20/2019 at 10:05 PM, gingerella said:

So are these two maroons together or broken up? We never hear him talk about her on Pillow Talk except saying something about Hazel’s sister trolling him on social media...So did they split?

It's beyond me why she would want to be with a man who berated and screamed at her with accusations of having an abortion when her period was a little late. He's always been trash to me, but I think they are still together based on this post:

(BTW: The clip is not Hazel or Tarik or Dean, it's Jeezy and Jeannie as Tarik says in the caption. The song is Can We Talk by Tevin Campbell)

As you can see by the captions, he says it doesn't have anything to do with Tim and clarifies that again in a comment, and uses Cain and Abel the hashtag. Dean made some vague comments during the interview where he said Tim's penis hadn't grown from the hormones yet about Tarik and Hazel and his girlfriend and him filming something for the franchise, which may have flowed up to Tarik from production. Tarik posts on his Instagram once a month, maybe, and it's nearly always vague posts like this. 

Say it or shut it, people!

This is Hazel's Instagram account if anyone wants to follow her. I don't so I don't know if she posts often.

https://www.instagram.com/illipina26/

• Love 2

I cannot tell how old this tweet is, but Tarik says he and Dean "ain't kool." He posted something on Instagram a few days ago upset that Dean is "messing with his money" and hinting it is because of the hints he's been dropping about Tarik and Hazel waiting for her Immigration interview.

• Useful 1

There has been more drama between Tarik and Dean, which apparently had Dean saying something in his scenes on Quarantine. I didn't see it, only this, which is Tarik's response.

• Love 2

I have to say I am super surprised that they continued the relationship.

Now they want to do a thruple.  No sure if it would work. Relationships between 2 ppl are hard, let alone adding a new person to the relationship

Edited by greekmom
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I have to say I am super surprised that they continued the relationship.

Now they want to do a thruple.  No sure if it would work. Relationships between 2 ppl are hard, let alone adding a new person to the relationship

They are well into the era of the show after the cast switched from a one time thing to we must do anything to get a follow up show. That Hazel has left the home of a fundamentalist all bets of what they can do for their corner of fame  are now off

• Love 5
On 11/10/2020 at 3:07 PM, politichick said:

Tarik and Hazel will be "gracing" our screens soon, and apparently she's bisexual and hoping to add a girlfriend to the mix.

LIke that will end well.  Well at least we know the drama they will try to drum up:  "Gee I am not sure I want to be part of a threesome!" Tarik will ask EVERYONE he knows if it is a good idea (news flash - it's not) and that will go on and on and on.......

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Their TLC blurb for the next season, the photo won't load

If 90 Day Fiancé fans thought they’d heard the last of Tarik’s singing, they were wrong. The Virginia Beach native comes back with his Filipina lover and realizes that Hazel is bisexual. While Hazel packs her bags for a lifetime in America, planning to bring her son Harry, 8, over as soon as possible, she also thinks of getting a third person (namely, a girlfriend) into the relationship. As with most TLC romances, there is a secret from the 90 Day Fiancé couple’s past that might just make her master plan fail.

• Useful 1
On 11/10/2020 at 1:07 PM, politichick said:

Tarik and Hazel will be "gracing" our screens soon, and apparently she's bisexual and hoping to add a girlfriend to the mix.

I thought Tarik and Dean were fired....maybe it was just Dean

6 hours ago, endure said:

I thought Tarik and Dean were fired....maybe it was just Dean

When Tarik was going on hiatus from Pillow Talk because he was filming for this season with Hazel, Dean made several demands for more money and to continue filming PT on his own. Dean then got pissed at Tarik for something, revealed that they were filming for this show, which violated Tarik's NDA, tried to play the victim, and Sharp took a break from him. They did film him for the quarantine show with his girlfriend in the Philippines, or aired the footage he filmed of himself, and I think he was trying to get on a season of B490D, but I don't know if that is happening or not. People have posted photos of him in the Philippines with his girlfriend, but no mention of any filming. It could just be Covid, but others are filming themselves and it seems like he would be willing to film himself, so who knows?

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Christina said:

When Tarik was going on hiatus from Pillow Talk because he was filming for this season with Hazel, Dean made several demands for more money and to continue filming PT on his own. Dean then got pissed at Tarik for something, revealed that they were filming for this show, which violated Tarik's NDA, tried to play the victim, and Sharp took a break from him. They did film him for the quarantine show with his girlfriend in the Philippines, or aired the footage he filmed of himself, and I think he was trying to get on a season of B490D, but I don't know if that is happening or not. People have posted photos of him in the Philippines with his girlfriend, but no mention of any filming. It could just be Covid, but others are filming themselves and it seems like he would be willing to film himself, so who knows?

I thought one of them or both of them were fired for saying some things about Tim that weren’t true then they were replaced on PT with Tim.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, endure said:

I thought one of them or both of them were fired for saying some things about Tim that weren’t true then they were replaced on PT with Tim.  

Dean made a crude joke about Tim being transgender during an interview about an upcoming comedy show he was going to be on. It happened at the same time as everything else with his demands for more money, but Tim, Tarik, and Dean all said it had nothing to do with their separation from Pillow Talk, and Tim said they put it behind them a few days later. It was like the same week that everything blew up, making it a major coincidence, but not related to the reason Tarik and Dean left PT. Tarik was filming for Season 8 and Dean got a big head and thought he was going to be huge on his YouTube channel. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Dean was really the star and Tariq was good company. I never did see anything between him and Hazel, and seeing them last night, I see even less. I was originally pretty impressed with him for being  a responsible custodial parent to his daughter. I can't see how any of this will play out well but then maybe it will be good watchin;.

?

• Love 2

@Christina, I was just going to post that video.

Here's how I saw it; Tarik was the straight man and Dean was the funny one.  It worked because of BOTH of them.  If you watch Pillow Talk, it's always two or more people, it wouldn't work with just one person.

Someone in their family should sit both those fools down and tell them that this type of "fame" is very fleeting.  They are Z list if anything.  No reason getting a big head over this nonsense. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 9

Fun facts from the production Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/90DayFiance/status/1338293392023949312

https://twitter.com/90DayFiance/status/1338308530777055235

I found it funny that they showed Tarik's "music" and didn't choose to use the music video he made with Icky Ricky's production company. Maybe TLC and Sharp were as pissed as the viewers about him being currently married to a K-1 bride and using them to try and get work for his production company and cheat on his wife on their dime. There is really no reason for Sharp to not have known, if they did even the minimum background checks. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

yeah, I am old. I find it beyond bizarre and crazy judgement wise to do what they are saying they are going to do- get married, and then bring a partner or partners into the mix, while being the primary or custodial parent to a child------------and on national TV. 

It is the middle of a social revolution. At least one fictional hero Chis on S.W.A.T already have a trouple relationship. Agents who approve the adjustments of status must update their rules weekly now 

• Love 1

There are some photos floating around that make it look like Minty actually films for the show. There are older photos of Tarik and Hazel with her somewhere, but I don't think anyone knows where they were taken. There may be a new name needed for this thread. 

Tarik, Hazel & Minty - something clever

• Useful 1
On 12/14/2020 at 8:01 AM, Polliwollidoodle said:

yeah, I am old. I find it beyond bizarre and crazy judgement wise to do what they are saying they are going to do- get married, and then bring a partner or partners into the mix, while being the primary or custodial parent to a child------------and on national TV. 

Put on your shawl, sensible shoes, get your early bird dinner and sit with me.  I think it is downright bizarre.  Then again I am still stuck on the "Wow!!  You just got off a plane - we have never met in person (other couples on this show) LET'S GO HAVE SEX!!!!"  

I am only 55 - I guess I qualify for the senior specials someplace!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 9

I haven't started watching yet, but I keep seeing little snippets and photos of Hazel and she looks completely different. In fact, I didn't even realize it was her until I put two and two together. What happened? Is it just weight gain? It's more than just her hair color. Her face looks completely different to me. Not only is he no Brad Pitt, but she is no longer Angelina Jolie. IMHO

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

I can think of nothing more tiring then a throuple sort of relationship, I have spent the past nine months yelling, "what?!" between floors in my house (husband wants to read posts from FB...constantly!), the thought of someone else wanting my attention or even the amount of conversation that would have to be had...just no, no thank you.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 12/14/2020 at 6:55 PM, Christina said:

Tarik, Hazel & Minty - something clever

Tarik, Hazel and Minty could be Tarhazemin, sounds like a drug for something you can only talk to your doctor about.

Tarik wants to be Minty fresh.

Do we know if Minty would be down for the Three's Company lifestyle?  My impression was after Tarik broke up with Hazel he started looking for greener pastures and he found Minty and I would assume she would be only interested in men, Hazel reappears and now Minty will be in a bisexual relationship?

On 12/19/2020 at 9:39 PM, Teri313 said:

I haven't started watching yet, but I keep seeing little snippets and photos of Hazel and she looks completely different. In fact, I didn't even realize it was her until I put two and two together. What happened? Is it just weight gain? It's more than just her hair color. Her face looks completely different to me. Not only is he no Brad Pitt, but she is no longer Angelina Jolie. IMHO

She has gained weight- which has changed her face shape (I am not weight shaming her, just objectively she is bigger), and also this filming is about 2yrs since we saw them on the Before the 90 Days season 1? She looks very tired, I dont know if some personal matters have stressed her out which can certainly effect her appearance.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, luvgoldens said:

Tarik, Hazel and Doubleminty

Anyone remember the jingle from the 70's?   🎼 "Double your pleasure is waiting for you!!!  Double pleasure with doublemint gum!!!"🎹

And from our favorite 70's sitcom:  "Where the fun is hers and hers and his...three is company, too!!"

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Double pleasure means something different now the last time I perused an adult video site.

So if they go Larrisa's route for a money shot Minty might surprise Hazel in the end.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Here ya go!!!

I thought it was the 70's, it was the 80's.....

I thought of the gum also.  A similar jingle goes back to possibly the late 50s, I remember it from the 60s and maybe even the 70s.  "Double your pleasure, double your fun, with double good, double good, Doublemint gum!

• Love 1
On 11/12/2020 at 7:26 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

Hazel looks very different to me in the promo shots. I wish they would stop brining back old couples. I don't like or care about either of these two.

At least they are not as bad as Zaid and Rebecca. Those two are nauseating.

• LOL 3