Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Weren't Charlie Sheen and Farrah involved in some back and forth online, or something? 

Yes.  She asked him to coffee and he texted back that coffee is for "amateurs and grandma."  This was before he made his HIV positive status public.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I wouldn't be surprised unfortunately, not that long ago Sophia had her own snapchat where she would apparently chat late at night with her "fans", and Farrah didn't see any issue with that.

Exactly.

• Love 1

It's a lifetime movie waiting to happen... a woman on the the rebound from being catfishes, the mother of Satan is looking for live in a dr, who proposes after like 6 dates... yeah I'm sure that will end well.

• Love 11

Many people commented that when Deb gave Farrah her baby book, they noticed that the pics of baby-Farrah and child-Farrah looked just like Sophia. I'd always thought Sophia looked just like Derek until that episode. 

I feel uncomfortable talking negatively about Sophia's looks after that episode. Not just because she's a kid but because it made me wonder about Farrah. If Farrah as a kid looked like Sophia, maybe she heard the same kind of things bout her appearance that the viewers say about Sophia's appearance. Maybe that's part of the reason why Farrah has such a body image/plastic surgery problem. 

I don't mean this as hate for  those you who have said stuff about Sophia's appearance. I have done it, too. Just saying that given the obvious way her mother has altered her looks & the similarities between Sophia and child-Farrah as seen in the baby book, I do have to wonder if Sophia will end up with some sort of body dysmorphia like Farrah from hearing things about her looks that Farrah probably heard about hers as well (when coupled with this family's obvious predispositions for mental illness and being raised by Debra or Farrah, it seems likely). 

Again, I'm not trying to call anyone out who has made comments about Sophia's looks, etc. I just think we may be seeing something  that contributed to Farrah getting all of this horrible surgery if people or other kids also commented on her looks as a kid (since she apparently looked a lot like Sophia). Hope that makes sense.

• Love 15

It sure does @MyPeopleAreNordic

I too thought Sophia looked just like Derek. I did notice how much Sophia looked just like Farrah as a child.  I still think Sophia has her father's mouth.

Farrah is so disliked and hated, the people who actually go to Farrah's Instagram or Twitter pages and leave those comments, are purposely being cruel and want to hurt Farrah by attacking her child. I know many of us here have said things about Sophia's looks, and the looks of the other children on TM. I know we wouldn't go to such lengths and send any comments to these people about how their children look.  There are countless sites devoted to the Teen Moms, I am sure. The day will come when these children will likely begin searching the internet about themselves and read what is said about their parents and themselves. The parents of these kids have a choice. They choose to put their kids out there. Even if the world refrained from ever saying anything to Farrah about Sophia's looks, sadly, Farrah is already sending the message to Sophia that at her tender age, she needs make-up. Farrah is teaching her child her natural looks need enhancement. It will only get worse as Sophia gets older. It will be just one of many problems Sophia will be encountering.

I just read an article today by Judd Winick and Pam Ling. They were cast members on The Real World San Francisco who ended up getting married. They mentioned in this article how they never post their kids' photos on their social media pages. They want to protect their children and allow them to have their privacy.

1 hour ago, leighroda said:

It's a lifetime movie waiting to happen... a woman on the the rebound from being catfishes, the mother of Satan is looking for live in a dr, who proposes after like 6 dates... yeah I'm sure that will end well.

If only I could watch this shit happen on TM. Please, let this happen.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

You in danger, girl. Didn't Debra learn long ago about being burned by some guy online? Now, here she is engaged after dating three months.

Maybe Simon finally found a buyer for the ring?

10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

It sure does @MyPeopleAreNordic

I too thought Sophia looked just like Derek. I did notice how much Sophia looked just like Farrah as a child.  I still think Sophia has her father's mouth.

Farrah is so disliked and hated, the people who actually go to Farrah's Instagram or Twitter pages and leave those comments, are purposely being cruel and want to hurt Farrah by attacking her child. I know many of us here have said things about Sophia's looks, and the looks of the other children on TM. I know we wouldn't go to such lengths and send any comments to these people about how their children look.  There are countless sites devoted to the Teen Moms, I am sure. The day will come when these children will likely begin searching the internet about themselves and read what is said about their parents and themselves. The parents of these kids have a choice. They choose to put their kids out there. Even if the world refrained from ever saying anything to Farrah about Sophia's looks, sadly, Farrah is already sending the message to Sophia that at her tender age, she needs make-up. Farrah is teaching her child her natural looks need enhancement. It will only get worse as Sophia gets older. It will be just one of many problems Sophia will be encountering.

I just read an article today by Judd Winick and Pam Ling. They were cast members on The Real World San Francisco who ended up getting married. They mentioned in this article how they never post their kids' photos on their social media pages. They want to protect their children and allow them to have their privacy.

PAM AND JUDD!!!!  PM me the link please

• Love 6
20 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Since they are putting their kids on national television, filming their lives like they are, they have no need to continue it on social media. A brief update from time to time with a generic picture (here we are in the pumpkin patch! here we are in front of our Christmas tree, etc., which is what I do) would be enough. But no, these guys are so narcissistic that they believe that everyone in the world wants to see documentation of every single thing they do. And, the sad thing is, they're right in a way. Their fans, and even some of the people who hate them, DO want that. But at what cost to their family?

• Love 8
On 10/21/2016 at 9:35 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I feel uncomfortable talking negatively about Sophia's looks after that episode. Not just because she's a kid but because it made me wonder about Farrah. If Farrah as a kid looked like Sophia, maybe she heard the same kind of things bout her appearance that the viewers say about Sophia's appearance. Maybe that's part of the reason why Farrah has such a body image/plastic surgery problem. 

You make a really good point. I try not to comment on the childrens' looks negatively. I might say something if they make a crazy face, but not their natural looks. They can't help it. I actually try to apply this to the adults as well - as far as the things they can control. If they get plastic surgery or a stupid haircut or bedazzle the butt of their jeans? Fair game. But, women especially, have a hard enough time with self esteem, I just can't hate on someone because of their naturally big nose or short stature, etc.

Given that Farrah was waxing Sophia's eyebrows as soon as she could talk, I wouldn't be surprised if plastic surgery is in her future as well.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

You make a really good point. I try not to comment on the childrens' looks negatively. I might say something if they make a crazy face, but not their natural looks. They can't help it. I actually try to apply this to the adults as well - as far as the things they can control. If they get plastic surgery or a stupid haircut or bedazzle the butt of their jeans? Fair game. But, women especially, have a hard enough time with self esteem, I just can't hate on someone because of their naturally big nose or short stature, etc.

Given that Farrah was waxing Sophia's eyebrows as soon as she could talk, I wouldn't be surprised if plastic surgery is in her future as well.

You also make a good point, but I will point out we don't do it out of hate. It is snark.  We tend to snark on the faces they make (tongue sticking out), their bad hair days (Sophia's hair is always a hot mess), and their behavior. I have posted Baby Adderrall (Leah Messer) is not a cute child. She is cute now, but as a baby? Nope. It has nothing to do with Leah either.

16 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Since they are putting their kids on national television, filming their lives like they are, they have no need to continue it on social media. A brief update from time to time with a generic picture (here we are in the pumpkin patch! here we are in front of our Christmas tree, etc., which is what I do) would be enough. But no, these guys are so narcissistic that they believe that everyone in the world wants to see documentation of every single thing they do. And, the sad thing is, they're right in a way. Their fans, and even some of the people who hate them, DO want that. But at what cost to their family?

Another great point. Too bad these people won't follow this advice. They live on social media.

• Love 4

So there has already been a lot of hoopla about the reunion, obviously princess Farrah has been involved in both situations I have heard of so far, which brought up a question, didn't Farrah say she would never film with Dr. Drew again? Isn't she so scared and so disgusted and feels so unsafe around him? While it sounds like things have been anything but hitch free (but is any situation with Farrah?) it does not sound like much of the controversy has stemmed from dr Drew being there. Apparently there was a delay in filming thanks to Farrah, but that happens every year.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, leighroda said:

So there has already been a lot of hoopla about the reunion, obviously princess Farrah has been involved in both situations I have heard of so far, which brought up a question, didn't Farrah say she would never film with Dr. Drew again? Isn't she so scared and so disgusted and feels so unsafe around him? While it sounds like things have been anything but hitch free (but is any situation with Farrah?) it does not sound like much of the controversy has stemmed from dr Drew being there. Apparently there was a delay in filming thanks to Farrah, but that happens every year.

I know there is so much that goes in with these girls, that I can't remember everything. I don't remember this problem Farrah has with Dr. Drew. Can you refresh my memory, please? Thank you. :-)

In light of today's shenanigans, I thought I'd post this tweet from a faux Debra Twitter page that I just discovered. The tweet was posted a year ago:

1zc3e5w.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

@GreatKazu I'm really not sure what else you are doing with your life that you don't have all of Farrah's details memorized, but yes I will, with the promise that you will not let this happen again, but I do understand not wanting "Farrah teen mom dr drew" in your search history. (I am being extremely sarcastic and I'm sure greatkazu knows this, but I just want to make it clear for any newbies... I'm not a bitch)

Dr Drew was interviewed a while back about if he had to strangle a teen mom who it would be and obviously it was Farrah, she took this to the extreme (as if there was any other way for her)  and went off about how she would never appear with him again and how unsafe she felt and traumatized etc. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, leighroda said:

@AhFillAck you mean the blow the haters away song Farrah came out with a while back?

WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I only understood one word in that entire debacle and that word sounded like "Febreze".

I just...don't understand the whole.....thing. I'm actually giggling.

By comparison, Luann DeLesseps and Melissa Gorga now sound positively outstanding.

• Love 8

I should have found the version with the lyrics, but I felt you needed the real true experience. I understand some of the words, but not in any coherent order, but that is normal for Farrah...

the air the breeze

blowin

positivity

negativity

cel-eb-brit-tee

i think that's it though

• Love 4
1 minute ago, leighroda said:

I should have found the version with the lyrics, but I felt you needed the real true experience. I understand some of the words, but not in any coherent order, but that is normal for Farrah...

the air the breeze

blowin

positivity

negativity

cel-eb-brit-tee

i think that's it though

I'm laughing harder now! Thanks! :-) Still awake at 1:29 a.m. with a dumb headache. I had the headache before I heard Farrah's "song".

• Love 4
3 hours ago, leighroda said:

the air the breeze

blowin

positivity

negativity

cel-eb-brit-tee

i think that's it though

Let me help clear up the mystery of this seemingly intentionally off key masterpiece. Prepared, my friends, to be inspired:

"Let me get that air, that breeze, the wind I need (insert your own fart joke), I'm blowin', I'm blowin all these bullies a-way.

Celeburty, Celeburty, Celeburty. Bein' yourself is makin' you famous.

Live and learn, be better than normal. Make those mistakes. You're blowin', you're blowin' all their minds away. (She then mumbles 'Appearance, Sexuality, Ability," in an appropriately ordered list of things that she seems to think comprise self-worth)

Casted out, now you're standin' out, like a star. Be true to you, toppin' all the charts (CASTED???? Repeats the bit about breaking the wind or whatever, and Here's where it gets timeless:)

All these ups and downs, with the best support around, Followin', Friend Requestin', Fan Pages,

Bein' a star is better than not knowin' who you are (Of course self awareness and stardom are mutually exclusive conditions for this person!)

Let the hate stack  up, positivity push through you, 

Bein' you, bein' you, take your time, have the last laugh, it's your time,

Bein ourselves made us famous (and again we repeate the blowin' chorus like five times)

Listening to this nonsense, I'm trying to imagine the producer looking earnestly on in the studio,. not doing any actual work, just giving her a big thumbs up like "You are killin' it girl!" and counting the minutes until she gives him the blow job she promised. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, leighroda said:

@GreatKazu I'm really not sure what else you are doing with your life that you don't have all of Farrah's details memorized, but yes I will, with the promise that you will not let this happen again, but I do understand not wanting "Farrah teen mom dr drew" in your search history. (I am being extremely sarcastic and I'm sure greatkazu knows this, but I just want to make it clear for any newbies... I'm not a bitch)

Dr Drew was interviewed a while back about if he had to strangle a teen mom who it would be and obviously it was Farrah, she took this to the extreme (as if there was any other way for her)  and went off about how she would never appear with him again and how unsafe she felt and traumatized etc. 

LMAO  With all the other cast members and their bullshit, you really expect me to remember everything? That is why I have you and everyone else here to help me. :-) 

How the hell did I miss this interview? I swear, either my menopause memory is really fucking with me or I never read about this DD interview where he blasts Farrah. I am going with I never heard about this interview.

Really Drew? You want to strangle Farrah? Why not Jenelle?

39 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

The girl can't count. It should be "Larry & The 2 Stooges." Then again, she probably did mean three other people besides Larry, because there is no way she could possibly know there was a stooge named Larry.

I thought it was Larry the producer and the three girls being the stooges. lol

Listening to this nonsense, I'm trying to imagine the producer looking earnestly on in the studio,. not doing any actual work, just giving her a big thumbs up like "You are killin' it girl!" and counting the minutes until she gives him the blow job she promised. 

Bwahahaha.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, leighroda said:

"I've had two degrees."  Awww did you lose them, Farrah?

"actioning"

We can make a book bigger than Kail's (85 pages LOL that shit cracks me up) filled with Farrah's vocabulary and her special words. Farrah reminds me of the people who appear on Judge Judy with their trailer park talk.

LOL

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

"I've had two degrees."  Awww did you lose them, Farrah?

"actioning"

We can make a book bigger than Kail's (85 pages LOL that shit cracks me up) filled with Farrah's vocabulary and her special words. Farrah reminds me of the people who appear on Judge Judy with their trailer park talk.

LOL

The degrees were stolen with her dignity.

• Love 8

So I was trying to explain to a friend of mine how horrible Farrah is and I told him I would show him some scenes, but I don't feel like the past few episodes have shown how fucking horrendous she is. Even in tonight's episode, if you've never even heard of Farrah (imagine going back to that time? *sigh*) she wouldn't come across as that bad because her manager did have a hard time with the can opener and seemed kind of useless in Farrah's "Everything can be prepped in five minutes" delusional world. 

Can anyone think of Farrah's top five worst moments where she's screaming/mangling the English language/being condescending when she has no reason to be? Yes, I know, but I'm asking for specifics!

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Meatball said:

So I was trying to explain to a friend of mine how horrible Farrah is and I told him I would show him some scenes, but I don't feel like the past few episodes have shown how fucking horrendous she is. Even in tonight's episode, if you've never even heard of Farrah (imagine going back to that time? *sigh*) she wouldn't come across as that bad because her manager did have a hard time with the can opener and seemed kind of useless in Farrah's "Everything can be prepped in five minutes" delusional world. 

Can anyone think of Farrah's top five worst moments where she's screaming/mangling the English language/being condescending when she has no reason to be? Yes, I know, but I'm asking for specifics!

Check out Youtube. There is a video (not sure if it is still there) of Farrah berating a cell phone employee.

Show your friend the Dr. Phil episode.

The scene in Hawaii where Farrah says water is heavier than gravity. That will at least be an example of her stupidity.

This might help with what scenes show Farrah being Farrah: http://www.wetpaint.com/teen-mom-og-farrah-abraham-worst-moments-1475235/

• Love 4

Farrah will be honored to know (in case she doesn't know already) that she was mentioned in the Showtime documentary "Wiener".  The documentary focused on Anthony Wiener and his sex scandals. A scene focused on the sex tape of his cyber mistress, Sydney Leathers. Vivid was behind that tape. The discussion quickly mentioned Kim Kardashian's tape, which was shown, then Farrah's tape was shown. When the narrator mentioned Farrah's name, he butchered it. Ha! Ironic considering how Farrah butchers the English language.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Meatball said:

I found a 3 part compilation on YouTube, but they were made 6 months ago so there would be a lot of gems missing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Z8HNmlrb8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EoDLIdcZjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucszcuVznKw

Edited by monicageller
Had to change from embedded videos to links, as nobody wants to see that much Farrah at once
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Willowsmom said:

What language is Farrah speaking? "I 'm gonna severance you"sounds like she's dismembering her  employees .

Honestly, I'm starting to believe that Farrah has some sort of speech/communication/auditory processing type disorder.

"Figureoutable"

"You have to be allowing to open up yourself"

"If I'm being mistreated to you"

"I'm severencing the relationship"

"There's not an open-mindedness"

http://www.asha.org/public/speech/development/Pragmatics.htm

Girl needs to see a speech pathologist.  This can explain where a lot of her anger comes from when trying to communicate with others.

• Love 5

I was cringing every time Farrah spoke.  I think she thinks she is being intelligent and professional with her word salad. It reminds me of the time Fred Durst was on the MTV Video Awards and he used the word "agreeance" instead of "agreement" ("We are all in agreeance that it was terrible.") Or anything Sarah Palin would say or when Donald Trump says "bigly". 

And then Taylor is teaching Bentley about using commas.  :)

• Love 5