Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Katt said:

I hate, HATE the idea of any animal being near Tyler. He punishes them for being exactly that, an animal. I'm sure everyone remembers the dog crap incident. He's so angry all the time, though. Bad enough for Nova that she has to be around him for the one week a month MTV is filming. 
Catelynn is clearly scared of him so why would she buy the pig withoutn discussing it with His Ladyship first?
Also, isn't this around the time Catelynn went to that Rehab-Not-For-Drugs place? Dickweed visited AZ about 50 times while she was there so who's looking after the pig? I'm sure it's rather different than say, looking after a neighbour's Betta.

I'm horrible.  My first thought was "Butch", followed up by "who made it into tasty bacon, which is why this is the first we've heard of this pig".

• Love 3

I think they totally got rid of the pig in real time, considering that they apparently never post or talk about it on their social media. It's horrible how often these people go through their pets. Only Maci seems to be the only one who's had the same dogs, and she only has two. Everybody else just cycles through dogs and cats and pigs like they're nothing. Disgraceful. 

• Love 6

Chelsea seems good with the pets too. They love Pete, and I see they have that same huge dog every year. I wouldn't trust Cate and Tyler with a fish, let alone a pig. Actually, I wouldn't even let them watch my pet rock over night. 

• Love 12

I think Maci breeds her dogs.
Regarding Bacon Sandwich, or whatever C&T named the pig, someone said they thought it was April's because she posts a lot of photos of it. Guessing she has it now.

Edited by Katt
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

First Nova. Now the pig? Sounds like April ends up with the pets Tyler didn't want. 

If only he would take Cate over to April's and leave her there.

8 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Bahahahaha!!!! I almost died laughing at this!

Me too!!! LOL

• Love 3
11 hours ago, geekamonggeeks said:

Yeah, I just read that Maci most likely got her dogs for breeding purposes. What a scumbag. I guess she didn't want to be the only one in her house constantly pregnant. 

Ugh, that totally disgusts me. 

Is it awful to say that I wish Ryan would mistake Tyler for a feral cat?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Ugh, that totally disgusts me. 

Is it awful to say that I wish Ryan would mistake Tyler for a feral cat?

I'm generally not anti-breeder (though I do encourage people to adopt adopt ADOPT) as long as the breeder is responsible (meaning does things like spays and neuters their dogs after two litters, has their bloodlines properly documented, pays taxes on their breeding operation, warranties their puppies, etc.).  Something tells me that Maci does none of these things.  

Edited by Lemur
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Lemur said:

I'm generally not anti-breeder (though I do encourage people to adopt adopt ADOPT) as long as the breeder is responsible (meaning does things like spays and neuters their dogs after two litters, has their bloodlines properly documented, pays taxes on their breeding operation, warranties their puppies, etc.).  Something tells me that Maci does none of these things.  

Maci and Taylor apparently can't even be responsible for their own fertility/breeding..........

• Love 8

Someone needs to tell Tyler that depression and anxiety are LIFELONG illnesses.  He can't badger Catelynn into "getting them sorted out" or "in check."  Mental illness doesn't work that way.  Cate desperately needs support and she ain't gonna get it from The Anti-Heifer.  I couldn't believe it when they were at the restaurant together and Mr. Expert Know It All started to opine about what Catelynn needed to do for her depression and anxiety problems, even going so far as to say she needs to "lessen her medication."  (I'm paraphrasing, of course.)  So now Tyler is even an expert at the prescribing and dispensing of medication!  The best thing Catelynn could do now is dump Tyler, get herself a real therapist, and focus entirely on her child and herself.

• Love 17

I believe deep down that Cate knows that when the MTV gravy train comes to and end that Tyler will leave her.  She must read and heard comments and I think it does create a lot of stress knowing this will happen.   She gave Carly up in favor of " keeping Tyler"; her conscience must really eat away at her.  In the end she won't have Tyler...or Carly.

• Love 5
On August 26, 2016 at 6:46 AM, jumper sage said:

Smoking

^^ not sure why the box above is there 

the best thing ever for Caitlyn would be to get away from all the toxic soul sucking people in her life.  Tyler is such a punk ass B , I laughed out loud watching him bathe Nova wearing the leather ( pleather?) vest .. Lmao who does that ? This loser thinks he's the catch of the day . When Caitlyn is dressed nicely and wears makeup , I think she's attractive. Find a real therapist, the right meds,  Dump the loser , hit the gym & eat healthy and her life would improve exponentially.  She seems sweet with a good heart - hopefully one day she'll see she deserves better.

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 10

My husband was able to sit through about 20 minutes of the show the other day and all he could focus on was the "heifer" scene. Now every time I eat ice cream, he says, "I don't want to be married to no big ol heifer!" And does those obnoxious hand gestures Tyler did every time he said "heifer." 

He's joking (I'm pretty small so it doesn't smart), but even as a joke it's a little annoying, and it reminds me of how much of a douche Tyler is several times a week, lol. 

• Love 8

Tyler is such full of shit that it's coming out of his ears. He posted this Instagram earlier deriding the ~haters~ for being unoriginal. Whoever told him that a spit curl and pubic-hair goatee were a good combo? And it's fairly obvious he's lightening his eyes; I don't think they're that light on the show. Oh, Tyler. It's hard to be smoldering when you look like, well, you. 

• Love 17

Clearly he is seeking positive reinforcement from his fans by posting he gets insults. 

That photo above...wth?? He is a prick and he has what looks like a small, limp, hairy-looking dick coming down his forehead. How quaint. 

• Love 9

Smoking

tyler does not look as good as he thinks he does ... Caitlyn is not the only one who's put on some pounds . His face is chunking up big time .   Looking back at old pics of the 2 of them , Caitlyn was/is attractive . Tyler seems to think she's lucky to have him ( he doesn't want a heifer ??!! Screw you)  If  Caitlyn could get her mental health and physical health on track she's more attractive than that stuck up punk and would have no problem finding a new man .  Tyler's got nothing to offer anyone.  With the weight gain and hairdo's Tyler's starting to look like a butch lesbian to me ? Just my opinion 

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, DNR said:

tyler does not look as good as he thinks he does ... Caitlyn is not the only one who's put on some pounds . His face is chunking up big time .   Looking back at old pics of the 2 of them , Caitlyn was/is attractive . Tyler seems to think she's lucky to have him ( he doesn't want a heifer ??!! Screw you)  If  Caitlyn could get her mental health and physical health on track she's more attractive than that stuck up punk and would have no problem finding a new man .  Tyler's got nothing to offer anyone.  With the weight gain and hairdo's Tyler's starting to look like a butch lesbian to me ? Just my opinion 

Holy crap,  FFS, I nearly spewed my coffee out. At first I thought you were saying he was starting to look like his dad, Butch, had Butch turned into a lesbian but quickly realized you meant a Butch type lesbian (manly lesbian counterpart?). I apologize if any of that sounded insulting, I don't know the terms to use. ?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

This dude is so full of shit it's embarrassing. Now Catelynn has gone from heifer to rising the beauty of the sun?

I think that is a nice photo (objectively). Catelynn looks thoughtful and the sunset is pretty. 

• Love 5

Okay, so for whatever reason, every time I try to post this Instragram pops up and I can't get rid of it. But I just wanted to say that, yes, Tyler totally looks up his ~inspirational quotes~. I'm also convinced his wedding vows were not his own and he ripped them off the internet at the last minute. There's no way he could've thought of nice things to say to Catelynn on his own. He dislikes her too much. 

Edited by geekamonggeeks
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think that is a nice photo (objectively). Catelynn looks thoughtful and the sunset is pretty. 

"The sun's farewell to the earth?" What, our entire planet goes black and either we or the sun go someplace else? He is trying so hard to sound poetic but his comment makes zero sense.

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

"The sun's farewell to the earth?" What, our entire planet goes black and either we or the sun go someplace else? He is trying so hard to sound poetic but his comment makes zero sense.

No more global warming, Tyler solved it.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Clearly he is seeking positive reinforcement from his fans by posting he gets insults. 

That photo above...wth?? He is a prick and he has what looks like a small, limp, hairy-looking dick coming down his forehead. How quaint. 

Dying!  Thank you for the hysterical laughing that this brought on.. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Cayelynn looks sad in that photo. She looks as if she wants to follow the sun just to get away from Tyler.

Stupid Tyler. The sun is not saying goodbye to Earth. The sun will shine elsewhere as we experience night time.

• Love 7

Catelynn looks like the last thing she wants to do is take a photo. I can see Tyler browbeating her into posing for the photo so he can do damage control after all the criticism he got for insulting her and treating her like garbage. That's classic Tyler---he'll only bust out the nice tweets and photos after he's gotten considerable heat for something stupid he said or did. 

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Cayelynn looks sad in that photo. She looks as if she wants to follow the sun just to get away from Tyler.

Stupid Tyler. The sun is not saying goodbye to Earth. The sun will shine elsewhere as we experience night time.

Tyler has probably never travelled outside of his time zone. Sunsets are beyond him.

• Love 4

wow just wow . When Tyler was talking to Butch about not shutting his trap about Carly on tv against B & T wishes. :  he basically says I won't be the one in pain if the relationships end.... Wait what ? You'll give up being able to see Carly to be on this idiotic TV show? WHAT ABOUT HOW YOUR WIFE WILL BE AFFECTED IF B & T BREAK TIES BECAUSE OF  Y O U !!!! She won't see her daughter because of you and your big mouth and your storyline ( I laughed out loud when he said this is what I do - I tell my story . Uh get a job you useless dweeb )  That punk is the most selfish piece of crap -  Caitlyn, cut ties - you can do better !! ?

• Love 10

Dear MTV,

I'd watch the hell out of a spin-off show where Catelynn (& Nova) moves to a condo in downtown Detroit (which is making a comeback due to gentrification), makes friends with some young professionals (including a wise gay friend who will tell her like it is), goes to some sort of school/training program, works with a therapist on her self-esteem/overcoming an emotionally abusive relationship, and builds a new, fabulous, Tyler-free life for herself and Nova (who will see Tyler twice a month for visitation). Maybe she works with a nutritionist and a trainer and trains for a triathlon or half marathon (or hell, a 5K) as well, as a big F-U to Tyler's harping on her weight. April can make guest appearances. Butch can as well, separate from April (maybe he facilitates the custody exchanges between Catelynn and Tyler). Teresa can come visit for a girls' weekends (but Carly won't be shown or mentioned more than B & T are comfortable with). But no Tyler (and no Kim). 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14

Catelynn: you are fucking lucky you have not been pulled over by the police while high. You are also fucking lucky you have not crashed or hit any innocent people while driving under the influence. You are no better than Leah. You make me sick. Go live your life with Tyler. I will save my sympathy for the kids and animals on this show. Not the likes of you. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

That is something I argue about with my husband a lot. He has never done any drug in his life, BTW. He wants weed legalised everywhere and I don't necessarily disagree with him but I'm worried about people driving stoned, and yes, I do know some people already do that but we're talking about it being readily available, therefore, more people will be smoking and driving. He says it can be regulated like alcohol and I said, of course, because since it became illegal to drink and drive, nobody has been killed. You're still going to have people being punished AFTER they take a life. And we go around in circles... Difference is, I have been stoned and I didn't go near my car, just like when I've been drunk, but not everyone will be impaired and know it. 

Edited by Katt
  • Love 4

This box is following me around lol  I've been feeling bad for Caitlyn the last few episodes but the fact that she driving around under the influence PISSES ME OFF . She deserves every second of her miserable existence ?  I had my life turned upside down by a horrific auto accident ( broken leg , broken hip , 6 week hospital stay - still affecting me years later ) so I have nothing but hatred for someone putting others at risk like that . F U Caitlyn just F U 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Catelynn: you are fucking lucky you have not been pulled over by the police while high. You are also fucking lucky you have not crashed or hit any innocent people while driving under the influence. You are no better than Leah. You make me sick. Go live your life with Tyler. I will save my sympathy for the kids and animals on this show. Not the likes of you. 

I hope the local police dept. is made aware of this and does pull her over. Those 2 have already been arrested for possession, haven't they? Does anyone know if the charges stuck? I'm guessing they didn't, going by Tyler's uppity attitude to his convict dad. 

• Love 5
On 8/24/2016 at 11:26 PM, Katt said:

Yay! The phantom box!!! Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket?

Why does MTV not get involved when the driver is high? Many years ago a cast member on Real World Hawaii was prevented from driving after a night of heavy drinking. MTV intervened immediately. (In NO way am I making excuses for Catelynn and April)

• Love 6

Well, Cate and April lit up AFTER they were already in the car. MTV isn't in the car with them, they have cameras placed on the dash, etc. I'm not sure if they're listening/watching in real time, though. But it might make it more dangerous to try and stop them at that point. Who knows? I think all drugs should be decriminalized because you can't legislate morality. People will drive high whether it's legal or not. But they should damn well be punished for it. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Katt said:

That is something I argue about with my husband a lot. He has never done any drug in his life, BTW. He wants weed legalised everywhere and I don't necessarily disagree with him but I'm worried about people driving stoned, and yes, I do know some people already do that but we're talking about it being readily available, therefore, more people will be smoking and driving. He says it can be regulated like alcohol and I said, of course, because since it became illegal to drink and drive, nobody has been killed. You're still going to have people being punished AFTER they take a life. And we go around in circles... Difference is, I have been stoned and I didn't go near my car, just like when I've been drunk, but not everyone will be impaired and know it. 

Some data in Washington says that the number of fatal crashes linked with pot has increased since legalization; data in Colorado suggests the opposite, that fatal crashes have plummeted. We'll have to keep monitoring the data to see. 

We do know that violent crime has greatly decreased in Colorado since marijuana legalization, likely because it's regulated and not associated with gang activity or black markets and the violence often associated with them. Marijuana is also not linked to any domestic violence or likelihood of rape, while alcohol is. In fact, married couples who use marijuana are LESS likely to engage in domestic violence, according to studies, which is why I can't ever see Catelynn's use of marijuana as equivalent to Butch's or April's violent, abusive behavior.

Marijuana greatly helped me with my chronic PTSD (as it's proven to do) when prescribed meds (often much more harmful and addictive and under whose influence many people drive) couldn't. We spend millions of dollars a year jailing people who use marijuana while letting rapists and domestic abusers spend a few months in jail or get probation. I'd like to see it legalized everywhere as it is where I live. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 8

Cate's been smoking since middle school ... nothing has gotten better in her life (except MTV $$$). She crashed and burned postpartum while toking up (and having the incredible bad judgement to drive). I don't think pot is the answer for her at all. I'm also not on board with smoking a few times a day with a toddler in the house. At least not when you're both high, and I haven't heard Tyler's reason for needing medical mauijauna. Obviously Cate is no better using it for anxiety. 

I'm no prude, but these dummies are neither responsible nor aware. Now they're pulling out cool Bob Marley quotes and showing us Cate smiling on a weekend vacation. They always seem to put out awesome love and happiness until filming starts again. Then the pig shit hits the fan and we see real life. 

Oh, and a huge pet peeve - Tyler not only lightens his eyes, but totally changes the color of Nova's for pictures. We see a normal child with Cate's pretty blue eyes. But in Tyler's pics her eyes are glowing Aqua. A completely unreal color. What, isn't your baby pretty enough as is? She and Carley are actually looking less alike as Nova gets older.  Nova has more of a kewpie doll/troll doll thing going on. She's adorable, but they're not identical sisters anymore. 

Edited by EmeraldGirl
  • Love 6

Do they mention Nova in their social media posts? If not, does it seem weird to anyone else that they don't? All of the parents I know are always mentioning their kids. Maybe not with pictures but at least talking about having fun with their kid at the pumpkin patch or something. Even Jenelle manages to put her kid on her social media every once in a while. They don't seem to have any identity as parents to the child that they kept. How screwed up is it if they talk about Carly more than Nova?

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Katt said:

Forgive me for the quote, don't know why it won't be deleted. 

I don't think they're using it responsibly, but I understand self-medicating. In the states I'm mentioning it's not just legal as medical marijuana, obviously, it's legal for any use, but where they live they're obviously doing something illegal. I just don't think it can necessarily be compared to their crack-infused, violent upbringing. I also don't think it's that different from, say, Maci's and Taylor's incessant day drinking. That's legal but it's just as or more irresponsible. 

I do think it's really hypocritical for Tyler to bitch at Cate when 1) marijuana increases appetite and 2) they both use it. He has a habit of doing things he shames when Cate does them, and this is one of them. He wants her to go off the meds, which would mean she'd have to self-medicate more, not less, AND the substance of which they BOTH partake likely makes Cate hungrier. If he really wants to see all this change, he could start by being healthier himself and finding a more qualified therapist, who would discuss these issues more with her, help her find a plan to slowly ease off marijuana use or get her a prescription, be willing to discuss her trauma with her, and not. Allow. Cameras. 

• Love 8

I have seen some photos of Carly a couple years ago (around the time when B&T started restricting what C&T could post on social media), and she is the spitting image of Catelynn. She has Cate's facial features, Cate's hair color, and the patented Lowell five-head. Nova looks like Cate, too. They may bear some resemblance to Tyler, but they both favor Catelynn. What's interesting is that Carly used to look like Tyler when she was a toddler, whereas Nova came out of the womb looking just like Cate's twin. 

• Love 3