Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, Kazu said:

Not at all original. Tyler better be careful. I have seen t-shirts with that same bandana pocket t-shirt design by other companies. Here is an example: https://www.zumiez.com/ninth-hall-bad-dan-bandana-pocket-t-shirt.html

It is as if he is Googling adult shirts and copying styles.

Yea, much like the Maci/Taylor leather pocket t-shirt, bandana sleeves and pockets are all over the place. 

shirt.jpg

• Love 3
On 8/24/2015 at 9:37 AM, cheatincheetos said:

My understanding was that the adoptive parents want to keep her face private from the public, so that seems a bit intrusive of starcasm to post it. Maybe it will come down later. Also I think she looks like her daddy.

As of todays date, June 13, 2018 the very creepy picture of Tyler dancing? with Carly is still there.

• Love 2

I wonder if they will be mentioning Ty Ty’s bipolar diagnosis and his sorrowful poetry ??  Boy needs to get into some therapy.  Shoot even use talk space.  And stop taking those awful mirror selfies, please for the love of cheddar 

• Love 8
On 2/13/2016 at 7:21 PM, GreatKazu said:

Oh I suspected that and more. Ha! Doesn't anyone else remember when a photo surfaced of Catelynn smoking pot? They were even arrested:

http://www.examiner.com/article/teen-mom-catelynn-lowell-and-tyler-baltierra-secret-drug-arrest-revealed

I didn't fall for Cate's bullshit.

Add alcohol and her use of weed as a reason for her weight gain not "depression". Cate gets the munchies.

Exactly.

It is not the first time this allegation has been made about her partying:

http://www.examiner.com/article/teen-mom-catelynn-lowell-a-party-animal-she-responds

I just watched season 6 episode 4. Cate and her Mother are driving to pick up the pig and Cate covers the camera in the car with her jacket so they can smoke a joint while driving. We can't see them, just hear them cough. Very classy.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Krovky said:

I just watched season 6 episode 4. Cate and her Mother are driving to pick up the pig and Cate covers the camera in the car with her jacket so they can smoke a joint while driving. We can't see them, just hear them cough. Very classy.

That's when Cate and April went to Boogie Town.

• Love 7
On 6/15/2018 at 10:52 PM, druzy said:

Tyler's Squad #DesigningandRhyming #MySkillsPaytheBills #MyWifeLivestheSpaLife #ThatQuesadillaWas700Pointzzz

Does he know how to wear a hat correctly ?  And can he NOT wear a hat?

• Love 5
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

7 pictures 

I was wondering why she used old photos but the last one seems pretty recent. Nova looks just like Tyler. Head and everything. I don't think I can ever unsee that number 7 photo.

• Love 2

Tyler continues to remind me of intense dog portrait photography.

I hate black pepper and similar herbs/spices so Catelynn's food made my stomach turn. She just seems so dirty and gross anyway. I don't enjoy thinking about her preparing or consuming food with those grubby fingers.

• Love 6
(edited)

I really wish they would have cropped that picture’s bottom just a bit higher because Tyler’s nipple is really the eye-drawing thing in that picture. It stands out. A lot. Ewwww. 

Also, nothing says “class” like a big, framed shirtless selfie a guy took with his kid (and not at the beach or swimming, etc) hanging up in your octagon farmhouse....

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 17
On 6/18/2018 at 8:30 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Tyler continues to remind me of intense dog portrait photography.

I hate black pepper and similar herbs/spices so Catelynn's food made my stomach turn. She just seems so dirty and gross anyway. I don't enjoy thinking about her preparing or consuming food with those grubby fingers.

I love pepper but the picture is disgusting. I immediately thought it was dirt which is a real possibility in their turd infested crunchwrap house. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Isn't that just....life?

Not denying his diagnosis, but....I often vacillate between confidence and doubt. 

I was thinking the same thing.  Life has ups and downs, and you have to deal with it.  It IS just life, you are correct.

• Love 7
On 6/16/2018 at 1:55 PM, ghoulina said:

1. Their house looks like a flying saucer that just landed. 

2. Cate did NOT eat that lunch. She found that picture on the internet. 

she likely drowned it in ranch dress after the photo (cuz that's what i would do)

• Love 5

Cate: look babe, I'm eating healthy! 

Tyler: ?‍♂️ok, I'm gonna go work out.. *spends hours in his garage gym hiding, writing poems, taking selfies*

Nova: *completely unsupervised*

• Love 9

I know it is mean and petty but I just want to yell SHUT IT TYLER when he posts stuff like that.  I get actually angry.   I'm going to to have to post my emotions on InstaGram.   Be right back. 

• Love 22