Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Marisagf said:

You know when I first saw this photo, I thought it was for some stupid new product in the Tierra Reign line of products.  I misread the label on the candle!

You’re not the only one. I shuffled ahead on the comments just to read what others wrote then found your comment and was relieved that it was just a coincidence it shared a similar name.

• Love 9

That is a great filter. But she also has her makeup done appropriately, and her hair is a good color as well. She has enough time and money to be able to invest in good products and learn how to style herself well. Being larger doesn't have to mean being sloppy. 

• Love 12

Not trying to body shame, but didn't Tyler buy his sister Amber some new boobs when they first started making some money?  Um, where are they in that picture with Tyler and Butch?  Those are some sad ass implants.   

Edited by Emmierose
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

12 hours ago, druzy said:

image.png.95c0d498a18b87d99f82b8496dbda6d5.png

Why do they look so much better in the first photo than in the red carpet photo?  

Edited by Marisagf
Duplicate sentence
  • Love 6
On 8/17/2018 at 1:44 AM, OldButHappy said:

I'm having Stuart Smalley flashbacks....

Is it me, or is that little card missing the word "BY"? "Wear this knowing how beautiful, strong and worthy you are. Especially your husband." 

#quietpartoutloud

:)

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 12
19 hours ago, druzy said:

image.png.95c0d498a18b87d99f82b8496dbda6d5.png

Those leggings are so unfortunate and the top needs to be longer. Why can't the MTV stylists help Catelynn with this? Why do they hate her?

Catelynn's hair looks very nice.  Her face, hair, and makeup here reminds me of Emma Stone. 

Tyler looks like Equate brand G-Eazy here. (No offense to G-Eazy; pic below.)

egeazy2.jpg

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Marisagf said:

Why do they look so much better in the first photo than in the red carpet photo?  

They do!!!

Who the fuck styled her for the VMAs? Because....honey, no. 

Catelynn's eyes are too small for dark, heavy makeup. She looked great with the lighter, neutral shades. Same with the lipstick. An earthy tone goes much better with her hair and skin. That shit they slapped on her for the event is way way too much. 

And let's no even speak about the pants, which make her look like she's smuggling hamsters into the auditorium. 

• Love 12

Good Lord, I'd forgotten about last year's look. This year is definitely an improvement. Initially, I didn't realise that she was wearing leggings. Beige leggings - why? Why make them and, more importantly, why wear them? Doesn't Cate have a mother or friends who can give her some fashion pointers? Rule one: a good bra is your most valuable friend. Rule two: when you have big boobs v-necks or basically any neckline that shows some skin also your friends; crew necks, turtle necks not your friends. And Tyler, it's never a good idea when your top is a lot more low cut than your wife's. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, druzy said:

This season on Teen Mom OG Cate will be "bettering her mental health".

The person interviewing them needs to find a different profession. She annoyed me more than Cate and Tyler did! 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Tyler looks like Equate brand G-Eazy here. (No offense to G-Eazy; pic below.)

Dead!  Although in my mind he is Justin David Silver Bieber.  #mhkeeptalking and talking and talking and talking....

• Love 16
On 8/21/2018 at 7:55 AM, ginger90 said:

95BC2450-952F-4FC6-9A7D-F9FDC88EEBCF.jpeg

2017, below:

545B4B3A-CDA7-4B47-8572-96C46AB04596.jpeg

SWEET FANCY MOSES, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT MONSTROSITY?

At what point did she look at herself and think, "Oh, I look smoking hot in these flamenco pants and this flouncy floral blouse!" I mean, that look is forever available in a Google search. 

This year is a slight improvement regarding her clothing. Though it would have been vastly improved by leggings of virtually any other colour than bad-spray-tan in one light, and breast-milk-baby-poo in another. 

Hair and makeup is a vast improvement this year over last. Next year will be her year. Especially is she stands next to the She Hulk for all photo ops.

• Love 12

At least now we know what has been causing Cate's depression...she got kicked out of the B-52's! That would make me #keeptalkingmentalhealth too. 

I'm confused about Tyler's anniversary post...why didn't he include that speech from The Help that he always gives Cate?..."You is kind. You is smart. You is important.", or whatever the f he's always spouting off to her (via SM of course)?

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Why would Tyler be the person to track her whereabouts??

Well because of their failed crappy show, of course! He was Producer/Creator of Reunited! A  “passion project”, of course.

• Love 10
37 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

All that passion and none for his wife.

He has passion for acting like he has passion for his wife!

I can't believe these bitches are so thirsty. Kail is acting like she gives a shit about her mom, and the Baltierras are acting like they give a shit about Kail...actually, I can totally believe this level of thirst. 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, teapot said:

wait, what?  we misplaced Suzi?

I think Suzi is actively avoiding Kail. I think Kail said that after Lux was born (and when she and Chris were on the outs), she tried to call Suzi but Suzi had changed her number. 

18 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Suzy is missing?  I am surprised Kail wants to find her.

I guess since Kail has alienated her friends-who-were-also-nannies-to-Lux when she got back with Chris (Bone, Dom, etc), she needs someone on the back burner to help her out when Chris leaves and before she finds her new set of hanger-ons to help her with her kids.

Kail called Suzi to come get her when she didn't like the Riviera's rules & moved in with Suzi for a while (and stole Suzi's TV when she moved out after Suzi's boyfriend requested that she clean up her messes). Suzi gave her a free car (that Kail totaled in a wreck). Kail called Suzi to come help when Javi was at training during Lincoln's infancy and called (for help, I'm sure) when Chris wasn't around after Lux was first born.  I'm sure she isn't requiring Chris to help out too much around the house now since she doesn't want to alienate him in anyway by "putting him out" with stuff like household chores, cooking, childcare for the other kids, etc. She probably thinks Suzi might come help with that. 

I'm not defending Suzi and her actions with what went down during Kail's childhood or her addiction.  However,  Kail is quick to sh*t all over Suzi when she has sycophants around to help her out with her kids/home yet also is quick to try to contact Suzi to mend their relationship when she needs Suzi.  Suzi sucks, but I can also see why Suzi would avoid Kail.  I'd be mighty tempted to avoid someone who talked smack about me on national TV when I'd given them a car, place to live, they'd stolen my TV, etc and who only wanted to try to have a relationship with me when they needed me for something. 

And of course, Tyler has to remind us one of his "passions" is finding people (Haha!), even though we haven't heard anything about this for a while as it was like three or more "passions" ago. But Tyler has to insert himself in it anyway because he's a famewhore.  I bet anyone with Suzi's last name and a whitepages.com membership could find Suzi relatively quickly (probably faster than Tyler). 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15
On 8/19/2018 at 6:19 AM, ginger90 said:

So crazy. This is my friends company! She started out Teenie tiny in her nyc kitchen. Melissa is a wonderful person! Can’t believe I saw her cuppies on this forum! Blows my mind! 

7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Does anyone care ?

She’s def pregnant. Rainbow colors for a “rainbow baby”. 

• Love 8