Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

This better be a very special TM episode that's an hour or two of just the wedding. Coverinb it in one episode shared among the moms (where their segments as a each a quarter of the episode) is NOT going to be enough, MTV!

The wedding is this Saturday! Honestly, they are missing a great opportunity here - I would totally pay to be able to live stream the wedding and the reception. I'd cancel all my Saturday plans and watch. (Please don't tell anyone from my "real" life.)

• Love 4

Has Tyler faked a heart attack or Ebola yet?

He will likely tell Cate he can't get an erection on their wedding night.

Isn't Fu Manchu a white guy playing Asian? I think he's Swedish? So yeah. Also Kazu your avatar is TERRIFYING. I miss your Great Kazu! :D

Sorry! That is Evil Twin at her best. :-D  After the season is over, I will go back to GK. 

I have no clue about who played Fu Manchu in films. I just know of the character from the novels. Butch would be the druggie version of Fu Manchu. lol

• Love 4

Sadly, I think it will happen as well. Tyler loves his adoring fans too much to risk pissing them off after this thing has been built up so much. He already called off their engagement once, he's not going to risk losing their "America's Sweetheart" status. Those two are seriously together for all the wrong reasons. 

• Love 4

Sadly, I think it will happen as well. Tyler loves his adoring fans too much to risk pissing them off after this thing has been built up so much. He already called off their engagement once, he's not going to risk losing their "America's Sweetheart" status. Those two are seriously together for all the wrong reasons. 

Not to mention the enormous number of photos he can post to social media.  That is his career, after all.

• Love 4

This better be a very special TM episode that's an hour or two of just the wedding. Coverinb it in one episode shared among the moms (where their segments as a each a quarter of the episode) is NOT going to be enough, MTV!

The wedding is this Saturday! Honestly, they are missing a great opportunity here - I would totally pay to be able to live stream the wedding and the reception. I'd cancel all my Saturday plans and watch. (Please don't tell anyone from my "real" life.)

100% agree! Maybe 25% of an hour minus commercials was good enough for Kailyn's nautical nonsense and both of Leah's country affairs, but this gloriousness deserves a two hour special of it's own, like the Kardashian weddings. I want to see Cate's friends try on dresses (with April there, criticizing everything), I want to watch Tyler's joyous reunion with Butch, I want to see Butch and April reunited with April's new husband looking on cautiously, I want to see all of their friends and relatives just being themselves, and I want to hear a ridiculous amount of references to Carly...oh yeah, and Novalee. I need it all.

• Love 5

Who are Tyler s groomsmen? Weird but they've never really shown him w any guys outside of Butch.

That's a good question. I wouldn't be surprised if Catelynn's brothers were groomsmen, and you never know, Butch could be too. I'm personally hoping to see some TM friends in the wedding party.

That's a good question. I wouldn't be surprised if Catelynn's brothers were groomsmen, and you never know, Butch could be too. I'm personally hoping to see some TM friends in the wedding party.

Thinking Adumb and his "sober coach". He'll need a driver so why not Mr. Meth?

• Love 1

Today's the big day!  It's gonna be a Teen Mom Extravaganza:

"According to Baltierra's tweet, he and Lowell will be joined on their big day by Maci Bookout and her boyfriend Taylor McKinney, Amber Portwood and fiancé Matthew Baier, and Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry and her husband Javi Marroquin."

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/102114/20150811/catelynn-lowell-news-teen-mom-og-wedding-will-include-co-stars-teen-mom-2-kailyn-lowry-video.htm

• Love 1

Today's the big day! It's gonna be a Teen Mom Extravaganza:

"According to Baltierra's tweet, he and Lowell will be joined on their big day by Maci Bookout and her boyfriend Taylor McKinney, Amber Portwood and fiancé Matthew Baier, and Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry and her husband Javi Marroquin."

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/102114/20150811/catelynn-lowell-news-teen-mom-og-wedding-will-include-co-stars-teen-mom-2-kailyn-lowry-video.htm

I wish with like 45% of my heart that I could have been there. Imagine Big Papi tearing it up on the dance floor with Tyler while Taylor sits on the side having no personality and Creepy Matt tries to sit by Cate as much as possible to improve his chances of being on camera. Meanwhile, Amber will probably find a couch or at least a comfortable chair to sit on the whole time, Maci will badger Taylor about marrying her, Cate will just try to enjoy her one day before the hell of being Tyler's wife begins and Kail will find a reason to fight with Javi.

• Love 7

How can I do this without weight shaming? Umm...all brides are beautiful. Yup.

But, it doesnt quite look like Catelynn hit the high school weight Tyler was looking for. Can anyone remember if that was the same dress she paid for 3 false starts ago?

• Love 2

Wow, nice of Maci to throw on a tank top and khaki skirt for what looks like, for all its castles and furbelows, a pretty fancy Saturday evening wedding. I wore the same thing tonight to our next door neighbors' house for ribs and sausage on the grill.

• Love 7

Today's the big day!  It's gonna be a Teen Mom Extravaganza:

Should I assume Isaac and Lincoln are with Big Poopi's parents instead of Isaac being with Jo?

But, it doesnt quite look like Catelynn hit the high school weight Tyler was looking for. Can anyone remember if that was the same dress she paid for 3 false starts ago?

Go for it. Cate looks like she is just about to burst out of that wedding dress. I wonder how many alterations it took to get it to fit. Three false starts...lol 

Can someone tell me what the number "12" is for? It is there in the wedding photos? Is that how many years it took for those two to get married?

Brandon, Theresa, and Carly made it to the wedding. Shocker! Did Tyler refer to Carly as his "daughter" during the toast?

Eight month old Nova was the flower girl. How does that work? Does someone carry her down the aisle, and when it comes time to exchanging rings, someone opens Nova's diaper and pulls out the rings?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

Ah man. I didn't see iCarly in the wagon with Nova. I'm sure BrandonandTeresa sent their love.

And I'm just gonna say once you live with a guy, get knocked up two times and have your ring taken from you countless times there's no need for a veil. You're way beyond being a blushing bride. There's no secret there. You're not presenting him with anything new.

• Love 4

Go for it. Cate looks like she is just about to burst out of that wedding dress. I wonder how many alterations it took to get it to fit. Three false starts...lol 

Can someone tell me what the number "12" is for? It is there in the wedding photos? Is that how many years it took for those two to get married?

Eight month old Nova was the flower girl. How does that work? Does someone carry her down the aisle, and when it comes time to exchanging rings, someone opens Nova's diaper and pulls out the rings?

I wanted to write the same thing about Cait! The dress was nice, it definitely wasn't the one she got when she dropped the weight. She really looked like she was going to explode in that dress any minute now! She looked happy and I wish them well because she's nice.

I was also wondering about the number, since I recall they celebrated their 10th anniversary this year. Maybe they knew each other two years before they started or does the 2 go for their 'daughters'?(' goes because I don't consider Carly theirs)

I agree, Nova can barely sit on her own now. They tried to make it look cute, but it was ridiculous.

• Love 1

Ah man. I didn't see iCarly in the wagon with Nova. I'm sure BrandonandTeresa sent their love.

And I'm just gonna say once you live with a guy, get knocked up two times and have your ring taken from you countless times there's no need for a veil. You're way beyond being a blushing bride. There's no secret there. You're not presenting him with anything new.

I wonder if Butch snapped photos of iCarly (good one!) for his own personal use and to brag "Look at my granddaughter!" I think Carly was kept away from all photographers.

She really looked like she was going to explode in that dress any minute now!

Yes! That is how she looks. She also looks like she might be beating Kail there in the chin department. Speaking of Kail, she didn't dress for a wedding, but she looks way better than Maci who looks like she walked out of a 1970s tv show. Then there is Taylor. WTH? That bow tie has got to go. I am so sick of his beard. I am waiting for birds to fly out of it.

April is looking real good and healthy. Nova is so adorable.

I'm just gonna say once you live with a guy, get knocked up two times and have your ring taken from you countless times there's no need for a veil. You're way beyond being a blushing bride. There's no secret there. You're not presenting him with anything new.

*ding ding ding* Agree.

• Love 2

Should I assume Isaac and Lincoln are with Big Poopi's parents instead of Isaac being with Jo?

She does look prettier when she gets her hair styled properly, at least. Big Poopi, LOL!

• Love 2

Why is dawn there?

Wtf is butch wearing?

Sorry Catelynn doesn't look good!

So they're filming for an hour wedding special on mtv. Are they hoping for a people spread?

Finally we can stop hearing these two bitch over this stupid wedding which was forced.

• Love 3

Is that the age they were when they got together?

• Love 3

It is just a table number if you look in the background there is a 15 in the center of the table behind it in the same style

• Love 5

OK, how many people on this Forum are posting comments on the Starcasm site??

"Tylers happy about all the instagram comments and likes they will get"

"He's like 'damn, now I'm forever trapped in the closet'"

"What the heck is Maci wearing? Who wears white to someone else's wedding, and especially something that looks like it belongs at the gym?"

"Kail looks like she forgot her pants."

• Love 5

Wow, nice of Maci to throw on a tank top and khaki skirt for what looks like, for all its castles and furbelows, a pretty fancy Saturday evening wedding. I wore the same thing tonight to our next door neighbors' house for ribs and sausage on the grill.

Not to mention, she wore a white tank top. In one of the indoor pictures, I thought she was wearing a tight, white little dress. Not surprised if Maci tried to steal the bride's thunder. After all, she was the original teen mom.

What is it about chubby women with massive arms wearing sleeveless wedding dresses (Kail, Catelynn)?

My arms are a problem area for me, and I own like 32147894267 tiny sweaters and shawls for that exact purpose. However, my time watching wedding dress shows has taught me that adding straps can sometimes make certain brides look wider. However, I think if she had real sleeves like Kate Middleton, that would be flattering. Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 4

So they're filming for an hour wedding special on mtv. Are they hoping for a people spread?
Finally we can stop hearing these two bitch over this stupid wedding which was forced.

Well, the sooner these TM couples get that wedding out of the way, the sooner they can divorce, date, and have a big ol' glamorous magazine wedding spread again with someone else! Reset button! Ka ching!

• Love 4

It's hard not to when she doesn't dress for her figure, and blatantly and knowingly makes shitty health decisions. I've said before that I am a serial yo-yo dieter, so I understand that the struggle is real. But the frustrating part about Cate is for as much as she and Tyler whine about her weight and appearance, neither seems concerned at all about her health, or the health of her baby when she was pregnant.

I doubt this is the same dress, but I don't remember it well enough to compare them fairly.

• Love 2

It may be the same dress, but they added the straps to at least try and hold up the treasure chest of boobs she is carrying around.

By the way, I just checked my own weight. I lost 25 pounds! I am down to 150. Still a long way to go, but I am trying.

I would never wear a sleeveless dress. I am working on my arms and I look forward to the day I can wear that look again. I sure do miss it. Catelynn has to want to lose the weight and work hard to get there. She just wants to continue eating pizzas and chicken. Speaking of which, what was on the menu at the reception?

• Love 7

It may be the same dress, but they added the straps to at least try and hold up the treasure chest of boobs she is carrying around.

By the way, I just checked my own weight. I lost 25 pounds! I am down to 150. Still a long way to go, but I am trying.

I would never wear a sleeveless dress. I am working on my arms and I look forward to the day I can wear that look again. I sure do miss it. Catelynn has to want to lose the weight and work hard to get there. She just wants to continue eating pizzas and chicken. Speaking of which, what was on the menu at the reception?

Also, great job on the weight loss! :)

It looked like a pretty nice place, but I'll bet you anything that Lord Tyler and Lady Catelynn decreed that there would be chicken fingers, French fries and ketchup for all the noblemen and peasants alike.

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 5

Also, great job on the weight loss! :)

It looked like a pretty nice place, but I'll bet you anything that Lord Tyler and Lady Catelynn decreed that there would be chicken fingers, French fries and ketchup for all the noblemen and peasants alike.

Thank you

I can't take credit for this, but I remember someone else posting it would be similar to Medieval Times. Reading your comment reminded me of that comment. lol  

I wonder if they had a jousting tournament as entertainment?

Thank you

I can't take credit for this, but I remember someone else posting it would be similar to Medieval Times. Reading your comment reminded me of that comment. lol

I wonder if they had a jousting tournament as entertainment?

Maybe Javi juggled and sang songs of Tyler's triumphs? And yeah, Medieval times works. I don't remember there being ketchup available, so that could have been a problem. I imagine this is a crowd that puts a shit ton of ketchup on everything.

• Love 3

What can I say that hasn't already been commented on? Catelynn looked pretty, but that was just so much dress for a short girl. Poor thing, her height really works against her. 

HATED the wreath thing on the chandelier.

• Love 4

I noticed in the video that shows Cate dancing, the straps that were on her wedding dress are now gone. Did they give up after trying to hold up her boobs?

I wonder if Cate received that silver hosting tray that was on her gift registry?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

I saw a picture of Kail and Javi with masks at the wedding. That's an exciting masquerade element I didn't see coming.

I'm sure Brandon and Theresa aren't happy about the pictures of Carly, but I guess it was hard to avoid. I'm sure they felt that they had to go to this wedding, but I doubt they were happy about it.

http://registry.theknot.com/catelynn-lowell-tyler-baltierra-august-2015/11869321?lt=RegistryProfile&st=SearchResults&ss=RegistryColumn&sp=TextLink&_ref_val_=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theknot.com%2Fregistry%2Fcouplesearch%23firstName%3DCatelynn%26lastName%3Dlowell%26eventMonth%3D8%26eventYear%3D2015%26eventType%3DWedding%26reset%3Dtrue%26track%3Dtrue

If this is the real registry, I don't see anything that was bought

• Love 1

Plain and simple...Cate looked like a sausage stuffed into that dress. Not all dresses are made for all people, and just cos it comes in your size still doesn't mean you should wear it or that it looks good. Case in point...spandex.

• Love 4

Aw. I think she looks nice. She looks overweight, which she is, but looks pretty imo. She's always had a sweet face. I don't think being overweight means you have to wear the granny shirts and sweats she favors all the time. Sometimes you just have to accept your body as it is, and Cate is not a thin person now-- she won't look thin no matter what she wears. Ill-advised as I think their marriage is, I hope she felt pretty on her big day. 

• Love 9