Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Also keep in mind they have another pending case that Matt has done nothing to correct the name error. https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/CaseSummary/eyJ2Ijp7IkNhc2VUb2tlbiI6Ik9EQXpOREV3TnpFM01USXdPalUxTURjMk5qVXlZV1U9In19

Easy to see why he chose Balen.  If you have an ID with Baier on it, just mark the space between the top and bottom of the i, and mark the r to be an n.  Easy peasy now you have a new name with no court cases following you around.

Oh my god this guy is like the dumbest con artist ever.  

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Easy to see why he chose Balen.  If you have an ID with Baier on it, just mark the space between the top and bottom of the i, and mark the r to be an n.  Easy peasy now you have a new name with no court cases following you around.

Oh my god this guy is like the dumbest con artist ever.  

He's not a dumb con man.  Matt has been able to do this for 20 years. Easily. He's skilled at being a creep.     Smart con man.  He'll probably do this shit for another 20 years once he robs Amber of every penny. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

He's not a dumb con man.  Matt has been able to do this for 20 years. Easily. He's skilled at being a creep.     Smart con man.  He'll probably do this shit for another 20 years once he robs Amber of every penny. 

I guess he has been able to pull the wool for an awfully long time.  I think his fatal flaw has been going on tv.  Exposing his lies and fake names.  He can't get away with this for that much longer... can he??

• Love 5

I think Teen Mom may be the end of him. He's been scamming under the table for years and thought he'd hooked a big fish with Ambie. And he has, but once her money is gone, his "celebrity"--and I use that term loosely--is going to make it hard for him to play another woman. Hopefully. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Birdee said:

I think Teen Mom may be the end of him. He's been scamming under the table for years and thought he'd hooked a big fish with Ambie. And he has, but once her money is gone, his "celebrity"--and I use that term loosely--is going to make it hard for him to play another woman. Hopefully. 

I disagree. I think his "celebrity" will make it even easier for him as women will seek him out. For 20+ he had to hunt and put a great deal of effort into his game. Now, he is most likely contacted directly by dummies who want to love him.  Sort through all the dummies and find the ones with the biggest wallets. Look at men like Scott Peterson, the Menedez brothers, and other convicted murderers. They get bags and bags of fan mail from adoring women.  Women who deposit money into their mess accounts without much communication between the two parties.  Matt will get to do this for the rest of his life thanks to MTV. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Amber - If you're going to claim mic drop, you need to spell all the words correctly in your tweet. Otherwise you look like a (bigger) ass.

and if she's in Vegas "focusing on the people who matter", I'm pretty sure that doesn't include her only child, so there's that.

• Love 13

Good point. I think I'm probably over-estimating the intelligence of some of these ladies. Maybe it's the enteral optimist in me. Or maybe it's me hoping that people really aren't that damned stupid and pathetic. Either way, I'm hoping this is the end of his scheming, but I'm not really holding my breath. 

I'm sure some of Amber's groupies would line up to date him and at least one of them has to have a Slipped-on-peepee-at-the-Cosco-and-made-a-million-bucks backstory.

• Love 1

But Matt's not even remotely attractive. I know even Richard Ramirez got women, but there are many more wanting to marry the attractive murderers (that's an awesome sentence). Matt has neither that fame and notoriety, nor any looks at all. 

Looks like they're playing the marriage guessing game ... maybe to distract from the house they "own".  I doubt they'll get married. Unless he takes out a big insurance policy on her and goes all Dateline (another great sentence), he's probably just spending as much as he can without tying himself to her bills. 

Just ... poor Leah. Thank god there's simple little (big) Gary doing ordinary things like remodeling his starter home to upgrade. I hope he goes back to nursing, or whatever he did. Or Kristina goes back to whatever she did. Take the free MTV money, but plan for a real life. 

• Love 14

She literally looks like she's half asleep. Or just went there to hang out and watch other people work out. What is she "killing"? 

ETA - just realized it's a video and not a still pic. Oh well, I'm not removing my comment. HA

• Love 7

Matt feels he is a proper celebrity, and probably talked the hapless shop owner into thinking he can generate some traffic for his store in exchange for a discount on his ill-fitting suit.  If only the shop owner knew why people actually check out his social media posts!

The caption should say, "Amber rented this suit, just like our house."

gTlkWZ6SGHbF18HpM-AZ7SSAsgLK-7N3DIml7hcTK3M.jpg

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 3

I believe that's Matt with the groom. They went to Vegas with that mysterious older couple who have been seen on the show as their friends. Of course Douchebag played it up as though he and Amber were getting married. When the crazies started congratulating them, he admitted that they just went along as friends. 

Yes, I'm embarrassingly following all of their fuckery. As much as they claim that they want to be left alone - oh yeah sure - no one pay attention to the gal with the pink hair and huge eyebrows pretending to marry the fug con man. 

Edited by EmeraldGirl
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I believe that's Matt with the groom. They went to Vegas with that mysterious older couple who have been seen on the show as their friends. Of course Douchebag played it up as though he and Amber were getting married. When the crazies started congratulating them, he admitted that they just went along as friends. 

Yes, I'm embarrassingly following all of their fuckery. As much as they claim that they want to be left alone - oh yeah sure - no one pay attention to the gal with the pink hair and huge eyebrows pretending to marry the fug con man. 

Matt is pathetic. That was mean what he did to his friends- stealing their thunder on their wedding day. He will do anything for attention.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I think you're right.  The store is owned by two women.

• Love 1

Wow, those fan comments are ridiculous. What part of their lives screams "amazing couple"?

And what the F is wrong with Matt's head? It's so narrow on the top, and then your eye is just drawn down to an icky greasy face (not that looks should be that important, but they just are with that eyesore). 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Wow, those fan comments are ridiculous. What part of their lives screams "amazing couple"?

And what the F is wrong with Matt's head? It's so narrow on the top, and then your eye is just drawn down to an icky greasy face (not that looks should be that important, but they just are with that eyesore). 

I agree that looks aren't important but dude, at least wash your greasy face!

• Love 5

Amber has always come off to me as if she must stink something fierce. Being with Matt just cements the stink ass feeling I get when I see those two together. The court papers about the house being damaged and the fact a previous landlord had to use that special deodorizer paint in order to combat the odor Amber left behind just makes me wanna vomit.

I should contact that tuxedo shop place and tell them to burn that suit Matt is wearing. The contamination is real!

• Love 11
59 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber has always come off to me as if she must stink something fierce. Being with Matt just cements the stink ass feeling I get when I see those two together. The court papers about the house being damaged and the fact a previous landlord had to use that special deodorizer paint in order to combat the odor Amber left behind just makes me wanna vomit.

Amber and Matt smell like: stale cigarette smoke (they both smoke), sweat (because Matt goes to Planet Fitness every day and doesn't shower), dogs and cats (if they have a gineau pig it's shitting and pissing in the house), fast food, withdrawal and regret.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Amber and Matt smell like: stale cigarette smoke (they both smoke), sweat (because Matt goes to Planet Fitness every day and doesn't shower), dogs and cats (if they have a gineau pig it's shitting and pissing in the house), fast food, withdrawal and regret.

I bet the couch smells like all of this x100.

• Love 3

Amber is back on the Pillses, which is probably how Matt is able to keep squeezing out the Vegas trips and buy all the fake music memorabilia. 

They also took pics with Penn & Teller. FYI - They take pics with everyone after their show!  Matt is trying to pass it off like they're VIPs or something. 

Bew Bew has only been there once in 4 weeks. That's probably for the best. 

• Love 8

She posted that green hued pic on her instagram, and I commented that she looked like her molly was kicking in, and she blocked me! Dang it. I have snarked on her for months and never pushed her to the brink of blocking. Apparently you can say all you want about the goop in the corners of Matt's mouth, but calling out her rolling in vegas strikes a nerve.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Amber is back on the Pillses, which is probably how Matt is able to keep squeezing out the Vegas trips and buy all the fake music memorabilia. 

They also took pics with Penn & Teller. FYI - They take pics with everyone after their show!  Matt is trying to pass it off like they're VIPs or something. 

Bew Bew has only been there once in 4 weeks. That's probably for the best. 

Ha! I was asked on stage at the Penn & Teller show. Top that shit, Matt and Amber!

Where did they post that photo? On Instagram?

• Love 6

Is the groom the same guy we saw in the episode where Amber and Matt moved into that rental that they played off as the home they bought last season? They had a friend who was helping them move their shit into the house and I think that may be him.

• Love 3
Just now, GreatKazu said:

Is the groom the same guy we saw in the episode where Amber and Matt moved into that rental that they played off as the home they bought last season? They had a friend who was helping them move their shit into the house and I think that may be him.

Yes.  These are the only friends that Matt with authorize because if Amber got to socialize with peers, she'd run off with another dude.

• Love 2