Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

On 1/19/2019 at 2:51 PM, toodywoody said:

She is lazier than all the teen moms. She has a fucking nanny for cripe's sake. This is someone that does not work, she lays in bed and talks about her life, why the fuck does she need a nanny? Hoity Toity much? Not only that if she would get out of bed and do something she would feel better about shit in general 

I am NOT defending Amber AT ALL but Jenelle, Catelynn and Maci all have the kids in full-time daycare which is pretty much the same thing

• Love 6

So Amber just went psycho on IG live and then deleted the video and replaced it with this:

Ok I had to delete that lol I went in really hard and that's just not me today! Not with 2 beautiful babies. I can't act like that anymore. I refuse! So right now I apologize to my fans but not for what I said! Sending so much love to all my fans. You matter not the ignorance

No, Amber this IS who you really are.. Today and every day.

• Love 9

I love that she is taking all the credit for this show and Teen Mom 2 and how she says the OGs never had fights. So what was going on with Farrah and how they all ganged up like mean girls on her. And I love how she tells Jenelle that Jenelle is too old to be acting like that when she is calling Jenelle a c*** and cussing up a storm and threatening to beat her ass while calling her a pussy. Yeah Amber, that's real classy and real mature. You are not a Mob Wife. 

She has not changed and that right there is the reason I stopped watching both shows. 

Trashy ass know it all, cannot ever be wrong, hypocrite, faker, butthole mouth rageaholic

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 16
On 1/19/2019 at 1:51 PM, toodywoody said:

She is lazier than all the teen moms. She has a fucking nanny for cripe's sake. This is someone that does not work, she lays in bed and talks about her life, why the fuck does she need a nanny? Hoity Toity much? Not only that if she would get out of bed and do something she would feel better about shit in general and I am in no way saying this is the cure for people depressed. But for Amber it is because she brings her shit on herself with her using drugs and just being lazy, hell she doesn't even drive,  take care of herself or anything. Just a lazy human being. She is an entitled lazy brat and she's freaking 28. She reminds me of the girls on My Sweet 16 or whatever where they throw those parties and the 16 year olds act like freaking brats over their parties and gifts.

She WISHES!  

23 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

FaceTune!  OMG, there really is such a thing.  I'm dying here...

It is real and it is spectacular!  I don't post a photo without it!  I mean, I don't go overboard, but it does a lot to freshen up your look!

13 hours ago, toodywoody said:

I love that she is taking all the credit for this show and Teen Mom 2 and how she says the OGs never had fights. So what was going on with Farrah and how they all ganged up like mean girls on her. And I love how she tells Jenelle that Jenelle is too old to be acting like that when she is calling Jenelle a c*** and cussing up a storm and threatening to beat her ass while calling her a pussy. Yeah Amber, that's real classy and real mature. You are not a Mob Wife. 

She has not changed and that right there is the reason I stopped watching both shows. 

Trashy ass know it all, cannot ever be wrong, hypocrite, faker, butthole mouth rageaholic

I am not able to watch the fighting - I am at work (stupid work).  Anyone able to sum it all up for me??

• Love 5
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I am not able to watch the fighting - I am at work (stupid work).  Anyone able to sum it all up for me??

Same! I'm at home with my kids wandering in and out all day. 

• Love 4

Jenelle went on video stating that Amber needed to stop talking about her man because he's good at everything and even does electric and how he risks his life cleaning the bottom of boats. Then Jenelle asks why she never touches her baby and needs to maybe go change his diaper or something. 

So Amber goes on a 10 minute screaming match calling Jenelle a pussy, c*** and how she was going to beat her ass and how Jenelle doesn't have the balls to say it to her face. She goes on and on about being the OG and how she is the reason Teem Mom exists and how none of the OG moms get after each other. Farrah fight anyone? she goes on and on about being from Indiana and how Jenelle doesn't know shit about her life. Said fuck your mom and the shit she said and blah blah blah

Basically from Amber a bunch of cussing up a storm and ranting and raving looking like a fucking puckered butthole lunatic (what's new) First it was Farrah and now it is Jenelle.

Oh yeah and said Jenelle is too old to be acting this way. When Amber was basically throwing herself all around the room like she was having a seizure and cussing and saying bitch, c*** and fuck alot.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 19
50 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Jenelle went on video stating that Amber needed to stop talking about her man because he's good at everything and even does electric and how he risks his life cleaning the bottom of boats. Then Jenelle asks why she never touches her baby and needs to maybe go change his diaper or something. 

So Amber goes on a 10 minute screaming match calling Jenelle a pussy, c*** and how she was going to beat her ass and how Jenelle doesn't have the balls to say it to her face. She goes on and on about being the OG and how she is the reason Teem Mom exists and how none of the OG moms get after each other. Farrah fight anyone? she goes on and on about being from Indiana and how Jenelle doesn't know shit about her life. Said fuck your mom and the shit she said and blah blah blah

Basically from Amber a bunch of cussing up a storm and ranting and raving looking like a fucking puckered butthole lunatic (what's new) First it was Farrah and now it is Jenelle.

Oh yeah and said Jenelle is too old to be acting this way. When Amber was basically throwing herself all around the room like she was having a seizure and cussing and saying bitch, c*** and fuck alot.

This pretty much sums it up. Amber than deleted the post and said This is not who I am . I can only assume that Andrew shot her with a tranquilizer gun because a few hours later, a clearly sedated Amber released a video saying She regrets the video but not the content and will not speak about Jenelle again.

David has been posting that Amber is psychotic and belongs in a padded cell and that she beats Andrew like she did Gary and Matt. So stay tuned for another Amber meltdown video in 3, 2, 1...

• Love 14

It's mind-blowing that these people are adults with multiple children, some of whom are old enough to read this stuff. If actual adolescents behave this way, it's appropriate for their parents to take away their phones/limit their access to SM/ground them/etc., right?

Amber at least (sort of) has the excuse that she's mentally ill, which she essentially admits (without admitting that it's the mental illness driving her behavior). Jenelle is just a pathetic follower who is dickmatized by every.single.guy. she dates. UBT would be even scarier if he weren't so fucking stupid. It's kind of hilarious that he honestly thinks he comes off as a rational, decent person, even when he's posting crazy videos waving guns around and engaging in juvenile SM wars.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Andrew Glennon told OK Magazine "MTV silences her voice, oppresses her story, and manipulates footage to constantly cast her in a bad light.”

Yep, she's a shining star everywhere else she is seen...

amber.jpg

She is looking like one of the aliens from the Men In Black movies. 

• Love 11

Didn't David start this war of lunacy by posting something about Amber? I'm not justifying anything. I think he was trying to stay relevant by posting some asinine comment about her in the last couple weeks. Janelle then fanned the flame about her life risking man. Ugh why do I know these things?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Photos of Gary and Kristina's house and farm

https://okmagazine.com/photos/gary-shirley-net-worth-home-photos-tour/

I really like their home even though the decor is not my style.  I think it shows how down to earth they are because it's not super fancy and expensively done.  

Edited by busybusybeaver
First post here, things should be spelled correctly haha
  • Love 14
18 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Thank you for your excellent summary; but mostly the bolded. I must find a way to work "puckered butthole lunatic" into daily conversation. (As if my constant murder references aren't off-putting enough.) 

50 minutes ago, busybusybeaver said:

I really like their home even though the decor is not my style.  I think it shows how down to earth they are because it's not super fancy and expensively done.  

They kind of decorate like old grandmas. LOL! But I appreciate that they're not spending tons of money to furnish their home. You can tell they're frugal and use things as long as possible. 

I'm super envious of that laundry room and pantry. And my husband would die for a shop that big. 

Don't really like the flat screen on the wall in the dining room, but whatever. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Thank you for your excellent summary; but mostly the bolded. I must find a way to work "puckered butthole lunatic" into daily conversation. (As if my constant murder references aren't off-putting enough.) 

They kind of decorate like old grandmas. LOL! But I appreciate that they're not spending tons of money to furnish their home. You can tell they're frugal and use things as long as possible. 

I'm super envious of that laundry room and pantry. And my husband would die for a shop that big. 

Don't really like the flat screen on the wall in the dining room, but whatever. 

I make constant murder references, too!  I sometimes wonder if people think it is weird...

As for their home, I just posted in Gary's thread that they really didn't need to show pictures of the closet...  I do love that pantry!  I agree, they decorate like grandmas!  The decorating leaves a lot to be desired.  I appreciate that, too - they are not blowing their money, they don't feel the need to show off with big, expensive toys.  Most people with money know this, but people who come into money later in life struggle to not get EVERYTHING they always wanted.  So, I give Gary credit for that.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, badhaggis said:

Didn't David start this war of lunacy by posting something about Amber? I'm not justifying anything. I think he was trying to stay relevant by posting some asinine comment about her in the last couple weeks. Janelle then fanned the flame about her life risking man. Ugh why do I know these things?!

David started it, Jenelle added to it, but Ambies reaction to it was an epic case of over reaction. When train wrecks collide!

Apparantley Andrew and Ambies are going to start a YouTube channel to show her softer, non-homicidal side.

Sending love and spin control!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Just took a look at Gary's home and am super impressed with how neat and clean it is!  Christine's pantry shows how organized and that she cans.  I'm impressed.  Gary's workshop wow!    

Nobody's laying in bed crying poor me over there!

• Love 10
4 hours ago, busybusybeaver said:

Honestly, this looks like my Moms house. It really could use an update, but I’m not mad, because they seem like good people! And that’s what matters. Go Gary with your Spite House!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

That is funny about the decorating, I always think the same thing about their house (kind of like a grandma's house).  I have a family member that I feel decorates in that way, and it kind of amuses me, but I also like the simplicity and can appreciate it in that way :-)

• Love 6
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

As for their home, I just posted in Gary's thread that they really didn't need to show pictures of the closet... 

oh, I respectfully disagree.  Not that Gary's closet is exactly #goals, but I have a Pinterest page dedicated to pictures of glam closets....siiiiggghhh...

• Love 4

Andrew: Amber? Are you okay?

Amber: yeah, just venting on IG...

Andrew: Why?!!

Amber: cause Jenelle said I should pick up my baby instead letting you do it.

Andrew: who cares?

Amber: I do! Bitch Fuck C***!

The End.

Good luck Amber with being a Great Mom-you will need it!

James has also stated that he needs get back to California for sunshine and Vitamin D..me thinks he needs to get away from Amber and hopes he takes Jamey with him.

• Love 9
On 1/23/2019 at 11:03 AM, busybusybeaver said:

Not my style at all. In fact some of it's pretty ugly but there are some very cool elements: great stove and double ovens. Good laundry room. A shower to die for. Nice floors. They put the money in the things that matter most and can always upgrade the furniture later, if they choose. And I'd bet my head he has little to no mortgage. I'm happy for them.

• Love 13

Isn't it crazy that Gary ends up the most sensible one out of the whole teen mom show!  I don't think he has a thing to worry about it the show folds.  Btw does anybody know how much child support Amber pays to Gary and is she current?  Tia

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Isn't it crazy that Gary ends up the most sensible one out of the whole teen mom show!  I don't think he has a thing to worry about it the show folds.  Btw does anybody know how much child support Amber pays to Gary and is she current?  Tia

Gary returned that X-Box to Walmart and never looked back regarding being responsible with his money.

• Love 18
On 1/22/2019 at 5:36 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Andrew Glennon told OK Magazine "MTV silences her voice, oppresses her story, and manipulates footage to constantly cast her in a bad light.”

Yep, she's a shining star everywhere else she is seen...

amber.jpg

I never agreed with a post as much as this one. Dumb bitch riding on the “you don’t want to give me a voice and show me the way I really am, like funny and stuff” wagon, meanwhile MTV has no effin hand at this gem that she gives away for free. EF that Byatch!!! 

And I co-sign the men in black alien reference. 👽 

• Love 7

Oh, Ambie, you go girl!!! I'm fully enjoying laughing at you, never stop being you.

I'm pretty sure those photos of Gary's spite house are the ones that were in the listing before he bought it. I remember the pantry and how it showed all the canned goods back when it was first disclosed that he purchased it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, druzy said:

So is this the work of a "Rill Cinematographer"

Lovely work has been activated

What the hell does that mean?

The book that it scans over looks like a text or workbook and it says something about preterm labor and warning signs. With highlighted passages. Old stuff still sitting on the desk months after baby James' arrival, or is NuMatt studying to be an EMT or Doula or something?!?

just trying to be a bit of an eagle eye.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Christina said:

Oh, Ambie, you go girl!!! I'm fully enjoying laughing at you, never stop being you.

I'm pretty sure those photos of Gary's spite house are the ones that were in the listing before he bought it. I remember the pantry and how it showed all the canned goods back when it was first disclosed that he purchased it. 

Darn and I thought Gary and Kristine a were canning!  :)

• Love 1
16 hours ago, druzy said:

So is this the work of a "Rill Cinematographer"

Lovely work has been activated

What the hell does that mean?

Is Andrew wearing a wedding ring?

Is this like the fake ring Matt wore when they were together or something?

Also, glad to see the Marilyn stuff is still around. I'm sure Marilyn (who struggled in ways Amber never will/has, worked most of her life, and studied/continued to study acting for years) is rolling in her grave that this sloth who has been handed this fame "identifies" with her.  Ugh.... 

• Love 8