Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Grab A Bottle

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I did last night and I came on here all prepared to talk about it, but I don't see a forum for it? Anyone else?

I watched too. So many similarities between the U.K. Version and the American version. I can't find a forum for it either. 

I can't remember if this convo was on this board or the TM2 board but since we're mostly the same people...My book about the post-war backpacking expedition is finally live. The publishing company will run a $0.99 Kindle special for the first few days and then it will increase to $3.99 or $4.99. It comes out to about 450 pages so the print book will be around $20. At any rate, it's cheap right now. If you're interested, I can PM you. 

• Love 3

"The show (TMNJ) will follow five teenage moms from South Jersey, specifically, according to the gossip site Teen Mom Talk Now. According to the site, there were camera crews from the network at a fair in Cumberland County earlier this summer, following pregnant girls. Inquisitr.com also reports that there were film crews from the network in New Jersey earlier this summer."

https://patch.com/new-jersey/oceancity/mtvs-teen-mom-nj-looks-have-south-jersey-focus

"Catelynn Lowell tweeted that MTV had 'some bullshit show up their sleeves' and fans immediately began to wonder what she was referring to.  Catelynn called the new spin-off 'super fake' and revealed that the network is trying to make the newest installment of the franchise similar to the 'Real Housewives' shows. It seems that if things go well in New Jersey, fans could be seeing other 'Teen Mom' spin-offs pop up in other states like New York, California, Atlanta, and more. "

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2017/08/catelynn-lowell-calls-out-mtv-over-new-teen-mom-new-jersey-spin-off-001970535.html

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
12 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't like the idea of 5 girls. I think 4 is the best fit. 

I'm going to watch the hell out of it just to piss of Cate. She's the Vicki of TM - jealous of any new blood. 

I don't care about the format or the new chicks. I'm happy to watch just to get these old bitches off the MTV dole and quickly cancelled. They really think too highly of themselves for a bunch of people who were 15 y.o. ignorant idiots creating and ruining new beings' lives. 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I'm doing research with an herbalist for a "work around". It helps my pain but makes me nauseous. I will find a way to use it.

I've recently started taking Kratom and it really is an amazing plant. 

Have you tried making a tea and straining it? This has helped a lot for me and has made it much more gentle on my stomach. 

• Love 5
On 11/6/2017 at 0:36 PM, LunaMia said:

Have you tried making a tea and straining it? This has helped a lot for me and has made it much more gentle on my stomach. 

I haven't but I pick up my Kratom later this afternoon and I'll definitely try it. Thanks Luna!

• Love 3
On 11/6/2017 at 3:36 PM, LunaMia said:

On 11/8/2017 at 10:51 AM, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I haven't but I pick up my Kratom later this afternoon and I'll definitely try it. Thanks Luna!

Kratom user here. I take 4 grams 5 times a day. Yes, I am a heavy user but my pain is severe and I was able to get off Percocets AND  a morphine pump for k. It has been a lifesaver. Been on it for 3 years now.

• Love 6
On 11/8/2017 at 7:51 AM, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Of course! Let us know how it goes! 

I just low boil my dose for 10-15 min, then strain it through a new sock or cheesecloth, and drink. 

3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Kratom user here. I take 4 grams 5 times a day. Yes, I am a heavy user but my pain is severe and I was able to get off Percocets AND  a morphine pump for k. It has been a lifesaver. Been on it for 3 years now.

That's awesome! That doesn't seem like too high a dose considering the meds you were on. 

Edited by LunaMia
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, LunaMia said:

I just low boil my dose for 10-15 min, then strain it through a new sock or cheesecloth, and drink. 

That's awesome! That doesn't seem like too high a dose considering the meds you were on. 

The only drawback is that it really messes with your tolerance to other drugs. If you have an upcoming surgery then I urge you to cut back or stop the kratom about a week before. I can barely even feel morphine or diuladid now. If you don't use every day, though, it should be fine.

• Love 2
On 11/10/2017 at 10:25 PM, LunaMia said:

I don't even do all of that. I pour a little lemonade or orange juice into a water bottle, shake the shit out of it and chug it.  It's much easier and the citrus masks the taste.   Any other way is too much work, this only takes a minute. 

I also recommend that buying it from a vetted, reputable vendor. If you buy it in a store or smoke shop you're getting stuff that has been cut with other stuff. From a vendor you'll get pure, all natural Kratom and that's the nest kind. I have a great vendor.  

I've also taken it the same day I've taken my morphine and I had no problem with the morphine not working. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I don't even do all of that. I pour a little lemonade or orange juice into a water bottle, shake the shit out of it and chug it.  It's much easier and the citrus masks the taste.   Any other way is too much work, this only takes a minute. 

I also recommend that buying it from a vetted, reputable vendor. If you buy it in a store or smoke shop you're getting stuff that has been cut with other stuff. From a vendor you'll get pure, all natural Kratom and that's the nest kind. I have a great vendor.  

I've also taken it the same day I've taken my morphine and I had no problem with the morphine not working. 

Dosage, the amount of time you've been taking both substances, and body chemistry will have an affect on tolerance and drug interactions. Still, it helps to be on the safe side. Cutting back a few days before surgery won't hurt much and might help. There are lots of posts about this over on Reddit in the Kratom sub from people who have had similar experiences. It's good that the substances don't interact negatively for you but they do for others (including myself). 

I don't mix my powder with anything but water. I pour just a little bit of hot water straight from the tap , I don't boil, and mix just enough so that it's liquid and not quite sludge. Then I drink the whole thing in 2 or three big gulps. 

I order a kilo at a time. There are three vendors that I switch between because one has a better green, one has a good red, etc. I generally keep several kilos in stock because someone is always having a sale. 

I have a few different You Tube channels but the one where I talk about my kratom use and demonstrate the different ways of drinking it definitely get the most views. Two years ago, I averaged about 10-15 views a week. After the whole mess with the DEA last fall, kratom got more attention and then it seemed like people were coming out of the woodwork to try it. I now average around 200 views a day. I'm glad. Those with chronic pain, anxiety, etc, looking for different ways to manage their symptoms often have better luck with kratom than with prescription medicines. I will eventually have to have my morphine pump implanted again but I am holding off for as long as I can. I am a big advocate of using opiods and benzos to treat legitimate health issues but, for me, they were causing symptoms that were worse than the pain. Although I am now physically dependent upon kratom and go through mild withdrawal without it, it's still better than the other things I've been on for the past 10 years (not to mention cheaper). 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

Can we talk about the new TLC show Unexpected about teen moms who are kids of teen moms.  Heather Walsh who worked on Teen Mom OG is working on this new TLC show.

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/10/12/tlcs-new-show-unexpected-documents-pregnant-teens-the-teen-moms-who-raised-them/

I watched it.  It reminded me a little of that 30-something grandma show that was on earlier this year.  I'm just gonna mention that there is a 31-year-old *grandma* named "Kelsey."  She's only a few years older than the OGs.

Edited by teapot
Also wanted to mention that Kelsey's kid is named "Lexus."
  • Love 3

I recorded it! Haven't watched yet. Sunday and Monday are a bit too busy TV-wise, so I'll probably watch it after Below Deck on Tuesday. (I realize I now sound like a total TV-addicted loser, carry on.) Was it any good? 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I recorded it! Haven't watched yet. Sunday and Monday are a bit too busy TV-wise, so I'll probably watch it after Below Deck on Tuesday. (I realize I now sound like a total TV-addicted loser, carry on.) Was it any good? 

you make it sound like that's a bad thing!!! 

It was kind of like the early days of 16 & Pregnant....basically no cash.  the only annoying thing is that these girls are very, very pampered...IMHO anyway, I came from the last generation of free-range parenting thank God!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

It did pull me in and kept my attention.  It seems to be genuine and sincere...probably because the girls and their families are unknown and not celebrities.   

• Love 5

Yay, you guys are talking about it! 

Some interesting similarities among the girls, including that all are with the babies' fathers, and I think all of them became pregnant from the first boy they slept with. Also the kids-of-teen-moms thing. Also the smug hubris of teenagers who think they know everything thing :) 

Let us know what you think, Ghoulina! 

Edited by bref
  • Love 2
On 11/12/2017 at 0:31 AM, Maharincess said:

I also mix it straight with a drink most of the time since I haven't experienced negative side effects. 

I was suggesting the tea method to Amy because she gets nauseous. Maybe removing the excess plant matter will be gentler on her stomach. 

Reading the sub on Reddit has helped me a lot. Found my vendor there and haven't had any side effects or issues so far.  

• Love 3

I just caught Unexpected today. I dropped cable and switched to Sling TV and as of yet Sling doesn't have TLC.  I use the mobile app attached to my daughter's cable and watch TLC on my tablet.  I guess I'll see you guys in that forum. So far nobody on that show pisses me off like the Teen Mom chicks do so I'll wztch for now. 

Aside from his unfortunate name, I feel kind of bad for Shandley (was that his name??) I just wanted to hand the kid some extra strength acne medicine. 

Edited by Maharincess
Because pisses and possess are very different.
  • Love 1

This is going to sound like the most random post ever but...are any of you all oral surgeons, by chance? Or married to one? I have some severe mouth issues and I've been getting a runaround for a year and a half. My connective tissue disorder causes chronic dislocations and poor tissue quality in general. I've always had a big overbite but over the past 2 years my jaw has dislocated on several occasions and now it is stuck at an angle. I live with chronic jaw and head pain and I'm down to 95 pounds, mostly because it's hard to eat. Three oral surgeons have said that it needs to be broken and reset, both top and bottom, but that they can't do it. In addition, over the past year my teeth have started crumbling away because my gums will no longer support them. Not only is the gum tissue actually disintegrating in places, but the EDS causes recurring gum disease that has caused cavities. I have had 5 teeth pulled under oral surgery because the EDS makes me intolerant to Novacaine. I have 6 more that must come out ASAP. I really need to have them ALL pulled so that I can get dentures (trust me, after a lifetime of teeth issues, I am looking forward to being able to eat solid food more often) and to have my jaw broken. The numerous surgeons I've seen, however, have turned me down as a patient because my condition is so rare and weird. They're not comfortable doing it. In the meantime, I am in severe pain. I am a little vain to begin with so I hate smiling now and I REALLY hate that I live in an area known for meth and now I look like I fit in. Luckily, it's mostly the teeth you can't see, but it won't be long until the front are affected. 

Anyhoo. I know that in the scheme of my health problems, these aren't as bad as some of the other things (like my thoraci aneurysm ) but it hurts and it looks bad. I am trying to get into the university hospital to see what they can do but I am willing to take suggestions. 

• Love 1

I'm in the same boat, minus the jaw breaking thing.  I don't know what to do other than it's around $7,000 to get all the teeth plowed out.  Which is 100% worth it to eat again and I can do.  This includes the healing dentures. (maybe?)  Then there's the permanent ones, or the implants, and the cost just keeps shooting up.  It fucking sucks.  I need to eat so I can keep my weight up, so I don't keep getting sick.  And no, I've never done drugs and had a history of drug use test done at the hospital.  None, negative, nadda.  Can't tell by looking at me but I don't lie.  I can't take most pain meds either and I have an health issue but I'm still willing to go through the hell of pain to be able to eat again. I doubt it will happen at this point.  

I feel you @mamadrama.  If I find some way to make it happen, I'll let you know.  Please do the same.  This sucks!  And the worst part for me, I'd probably be able to be mostly healthy again.  I'd be able to leave my house, at least.  I'd like to attend a cookout or Christmas party with my husband.  I can't do that now.  I look too bad and nobody needs to see me try to eat.  I think the only thing I don't have to cut up is soup.  It's that bad.      

• Love 1
9 hours ago, MissMel said:

I'm in the same boat, minus the jaw breaking thing.  I don't know what to do other than it's around $7,000 to get all the teeth plowed out.  Which is 100% worth it to eat again and I can do.  This includes the healing dentures. (maybe?)  Then there's the permanent ones, or the implants, and the cost just keeps shooting up.  It fucking sucks.  I need to eat so I can keep my weight up, so I don't keep getting sick.  And no, I've never done drugs and had a history of drug use test done at the hospital.  None, negative, nadda.  Can't tell by looking at me but I don't lie.  I can't take most pain meds either and I have an health issue but I'm still willing to go through the hell of pain to be able to eat again. I doubt it will happen at this point.  

I feel you @mamadrama.  If I find some way to make it happen, I'll let you know.  Please do the same.  This sucks!  And the worst part for me, I'd probably be able to be mostly healthy again.  I'd be able to leave my house, at least.  I'd like to attend a cookout or Christmas party with my husband.  I can't do that now.  I look too bad and nobody needs to see me try to eat.  I think the only thing I don't have to cut up is soup.  It's that bad.      

I completely feel your pain. It costs me $500 to have just one tooth pulled because I have to have it done via oral surgery rather than in the dentist's office. My dental insurance is crap. It pays almost nothing. I am kind of in a catch-22 at this point, too. One surgeon didn't want to break my jaw until my teeth were straightened. He wanted me to wear braces for a year first. I was like, on what teeth? They're all falling out! Why would I pay to put in braces on teeth that need to be pulled? The other surgeon didn't want to pull my teeth and give me dentures until my jaws were broken and reset because he said the dentures wouldn't fit otherwise. I NEED to find a surgeon who will do both, preferably at the same time. 

I am hoping that the university hospital will help. I have an appointment in December. I don't know where you live but if I find anything out there, I will let you know. There may be a similar program near you at a research hospital. I totally get how you feel. It hurts to eat, hurts to laugh, you're embarrassed to smile, etc. 

6 hours ago, Bridget said:

Am I the only one who has their DVR set to record "Floribama Shore"?

Must be the DayQuil I'm taking.

Yeah, yeah -  that sounds right. Because of the DayQuil!!

Guilty AF!!! Ive been looking thru this forum all day, waiting for someone to bring it up!! I even went on the "floribama shore" thread...and nothing! Lol

i watched it, not impressed at all...will sadly watch it again...

Edited by JuliesMommy
Typos
  • Love 1

I thought about it. I really did. I was a Jersey Shore "fan". But I feel like I have too many TV commitments right now. Vanderpump Rules comes back next week, so hopefully that will satisfy my trash tv quota. 

• Love 3

I watched the episode only because my husband didn't turn off the television when he went to bed. I can't remember the names of the cast members, but I really liked the young lady whose bed was peed on. She didn't make it a big deal or turn it into some major drama as some people normally would on these shows. She was sweet when talking to the other girl who spilled out her guts about having a divorce and a miscarriage. She made me laugh when she said, "You will find that guy who will love you and you will have 3, 4, or five thousand kids with him."  I know when discussing miscarriages and broken marriages, the topic can be touchy and sad and people should generally be careful of what they say, but she said that and it seemed perfect. 

RH of Beverly Hills is starting soon. It looks like a dull season. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I watched the episode only because my husband didn't turn off the television when he went to bed. I can't remember the names of the cast members, but I really liked the young lady whose bed was peed on. She didn't make it a big deal or turn it into some major drama as some people normally would on these shows. She was sweet when talking to the other girl who spilled out her guts about having a divorce and a miscarriage. She made me laugh when she said, "You will find that guy who will love you and you will have 3, 4, or five thousand kids with him."  I know when discussing miscarriages and broken marriages, the topic can be touchy and sad and people should generally be careful of what they say, but she said that and it seemed perfect. 

RH of Beverly Hills is starting soon. It looks like a dull season. 

Agree with your entire post Kaz!! Loved the black chick and the black guy....(shotout kwail lol) but they were the most normal/chill ones out of all these wackjobs!! 

Cant wait for our snarks on rhbh thread!! Lol

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

Agree with your entire post Kaz!! Loved the black chick and the black guy....(shotout kwail lol) but they were the most normal/chill ones out of all these wackjobs!! 

Cant wait for our snarks on rhbh thread!! Lol

Oooh I look forward to reading your snark on the BH threads. :-)

How are you all doing for the holidays? I know the holidays can be pretty depressing for various reasons. I hope and pray - even though I know some of you are atheists, I respect that of you, just know I still pray for you when you mention something happening in your life - that these holidays are pleasant ones for each and every one of you. I know several of you are dealing with severe health issues and others are dealing with family problems. Big virtual hugs to each and every one of you. Thanks for all the laughs you bring to this board. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
Just now, GreatKazu said:

Oooh I look forward to reading your snark on the BH threads. :-)

How are you all doing for the holidays? I know the holidays can be pretty depressing for various reasons. I hope and pray - even though I know some of you are atheists I still pray for you - that these holidays are pleasant ones for each and every one of you. I know several of you are dealing with severe health issues and others are dealing with family problems. Big virtual hugs to each and every one of you. Thanks for all the laughs you bring to this board. 

Thank you so much for that!! Really sweet of you, and i hope you and everyone else (on this amazing blog ive randomly found lol) has a wonderful holiday as well! 

I honestly googled "teen mom forums" because i just knew that there had to be other sane / normal people out there that watch this garbage just like myself!! And we watch it, for THIS exact reason!! Lol to talk about these twats and the shitload of money they're making by selling out their lives... Lol and i love it! I love, every second of it...lol. My husband is convinced im having an affair since im always on my phone 'laughing and typing' as he says..lol but, seriously guys, thanks for al the laughs and amazing snark! ?

*sorry about my loooong ass rant lol 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

Thank you so much for that!! Really sweet of you, and i hope you and everyone else (on this amazing blog ive randomly found lol) has a wonderful holiday as well! 

I honestly googled "teen mom forums" because i just knew that there had to be other sane / normal people out there that watch this garbage just like myself!! And we watch it, for THIS exact reason!! Lol to talk about these twats and the shitload of money they're making by selling out their lives... Lol and i love it! I love, every second of it...lol. My husband is convinced im having an affair since im always on my phone 'laughing and typing' as he says..lol but, seriously guys, thanks for al the laughs and amazing snark! ?

*sorry about my loooong ass rant lol 

lol @ your husband thinking you are cheating. Tell him, "I am NOT Kail!!" 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

lol @ your husband thinking you are cheating. Tell him, "I am NOT Kail!!" 

Lmao!! He actually said..."you know, if i didnt know you better id be the little mexican dude on your show" (no offense to Guatemalans or any other latin american) - my hubbys kinda ignorant like that lol. Truth tho, when his nosy ass was hovering over me while i was on here....he saw what this is, and was fucking THRILLED to see that 1. Im not taking classes on "how to fix my marriage" by kanal lowry and 2. That i found other people that i can talk to other than him, about kanal, briannas asshole spitting fetish, jenelle starving kaiser, chelsea and coles "baaayby-waayby" talk..etc..lol 

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Hi everyone.  I have been reading these forums for about 2 years but have never registered/chatted.  I look forward to being snarky with you all.

Welcome aboard! Enjoy the boards and snark away. 

• Love 4

Late to the party but have a few off topic thingies...

1) Hubs has been taking Kratom for a few months now (at least 6). I buy those gel capsules on amazon and a little spatula thing and he fills them. He has RA and was on Tramadol forever. Just one a day. The doctor stopped prescribing them (Kaiser had a crackdown for all their physicians just before the feds came out with the new recommendations earlier this year). They work well for him. I've tried drinking it and there's just not enough motivation for me to choke it down.

2) @JuliesMommy hubs also refuses to acknowledge that countries like Guatemala and assorted others are different from Mexico. And HIS MOTHER IS FROM MEXICO. 

3) My kid is driving me insane. Today is a day when I hear the word mom approximately every 30 seconds. "Mom, look. Mom" is the most common refrain. He is 6. School is out. I'm sending him to choir camp next week and THIS IS WHY! MOM. MOM. MOM. LOOK. MOM. MOM. MOM. WHAT ARE YOU EATING MOM? MOM. CAN I WATCH Spongebob? MOM. JFC kid. 

4) I have Christmas cookies to decorate and deliver. Not to mention cards. GAH. GAH. GAH.

Thank you for distracting me this morning. :)

Oh shit. It's afternoon.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

My kid is driving me insane. Today is a day when I hear the word mom approximately every 30 seconds. "Mom, look. Mom" is the most common refrain. He is 6. School is out. I'm sending him to choir camp next week and THIS IS WHY! MOM. MOM. MOM. LOOK. MOM. MOM. MOM. WHAT ARE YOU EATING MOM? MOM. CAN I WATCH Spongebob? MOM. JFC kid. 

LOL, this sounds like my 6-year-old daughter. Every 10 seconds there's a question or something she just HAS to show me. Except we homeschool, so this is my day all day every day. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

LOL, this sounds like my 6-year-old daughter. Every 10 seconds there's a question or something she just HAS to show me. Except we homeschool, so this is my day all day every day. 

bless you for homeschooling. I try to do educational activities with him after school and it just about pushes me over the edge. Like worksheets and stuff. Good thing it's not homework because then I would flip the fuck out. YOU HAVE TO TURN THIS IN! STRAIGHTEN UP! KNOCK IT OFF! YOUR S IS CROOKED. THAT IS NOT A MINUS SIGN!

It wouldn't be productive.

ETA: Now I feel like an ogre. I don't escalate to the exasperated all caps until about 20+ minutes in. At first it is "Read the expression out loud to me. Hmmm, do you think that's a minus sign?"  "Can you re-write your 5? Here, practice writing 5 over here." It eventually devolves. 

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

bless you for homeschooling. I try to do educational activities with him after school and it just about pushes me over the edge. Like worksheets and stuff. Good thing it's not homework because then I would flip the fuck out. YOU HAVE TO TURN THIS IN! STRAIGHTEN UP! KNOCK IT OFF! YOUR S IS CROOKED. THAT IS NOT A MINUS SIGN!

It wouldn't be productive.

ETA: Now I feel like an ogre. I don't escalate to the exasperated all caps until about 20+ minutes in. At first it is "Read the expression out loud to me. Hmmm, do you think that's a minus sign?"  "Can you re-write your 5? Here, practice writing 5 over here." It eventually devolves. 

LOL, it's okay. I'm certainly not the most patient mother ever. Sometimes I wonder if I'm even cut out for this. Actually, I wonder that a LOT! But it's just so important to our family, that I try to overcome my weaknesses and make it work. 

That's why I always say I'm glad I'M not on reality TV. I'm sure I often say things that would earn me MUCH derision from the viewers!!!

• Love 2

I hope everyone had a great or at least a decent holiday. I know things have been rough for some of you all. I hope we can continue into the new year with this board and the snark. 

I had bronchitis. I was so out of it. I coughed up both my lungs. My appetite was non-existent. I expect to stand on the scale and see that I lost ten pounds. Holidays are the worst time to get sick. I lied in bed with my tablet and would skim through the posts here and gave "likes" here and there. But other than that, I couldn't muster the energy to post. I hate posting using my tablet. I need my PC. 

I missed you all!!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

Kazu, I'm sorry to hear you were so sick!!!! I'm assuming you're feeling a bit better now? 

I'm so with you about needing my PC. When my husband is hogging ours and I really want to check in, I'll use my phone, but it just isn't the same. 

My holidays were pretty good, but it's absolutely freezing here!!! Can it be spring yet? 

We homeschool and this is our week off. I took down the tree, organized my laundry room, and binge watched Mindhunter on Netflix. I'd call it a successful break! 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Kazu, I'm sorry to hear you were so sick!!!! I'm assuming you're feeling a bit better now? 

I'm so with you about needing my PC. When my husband is hogging ours and I really want to check in, I'll use my phone, but it just isn't the same. 

My holidays were pretty good, but it's absolutely freezing here!!! Can it be spring yet? 

We homeschool and this is our week off. I took down the tree, organized my laundry room, and binge watched Mindhunter on Netflix. I'd call it a successful break! 

Thanks sweetie. I am still coughing away. I may have to return to the doctor's office again. I am at least out of bed and able to do things.

I am looking at my Xmas village and debating whether I should take it down today or wait.

So much work to do. Ugh.

• Love 2

@GreatKazu  Glad you are feeling better!  Bronchitis is no joke.  Take it easy still My dad had it and went to hard after he thought he was better and it turned into pneumonia.  (jesusgodleah I tried like 15 times to spell that correctly without looking it up.  Failed)

@ghoulina It's freezing balls here too.  I'm SO sick of it.   The high was 12 today and the weekend is getting colder for the long weekend.    Oh well.  I'm way past the age of dressing up cute on NYE to impress people.  I'll be wearing my Star War jammies with my husband on the couch and probably asleep by 11 pm.   

• Love 3