Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate: 90DF Live Chat

19 hours ago, magemaud said:

The Silva twins ALWAYS side with Chantel, Pao, and Ashley and of course they always compliment their looks. 

They are sisters in shallowness.  Hello everyone!  Soon it will be time to snark once again.  Hope we've recovered from the shitshow last night.

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • Like 4

This one starts at 9pm ET.

[Live chatting only..]

We can’t talk about the Bonus scene episode that is on right now?  They are now showing a great scene with Jihoon getting drunk.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 3

9 minutes ago, PityFree said:

We can’t talk about the Bonus scene episode that is on right now?  They are now showing a great scene with Jihoon getting drunk.

I can't believe I missed that!  Wasn't able to live chat last night.  I'm here but the rest of you are a lot faster than me.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Oh poop I missed it.

Hey everybody......looking forward to some over-the-top Other Way!

• Like 3

Jihoon and the enormous scorpion bowl cocktail was a good start to the evening. Let's go!

• Like 8

The best part about summer vacation as a teacher is being able to stay up and live chat this show! Love you guys!

• Like 8
  • Laugh 4

3 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm here but the rest of you are a lot faster than me.

Some of us were thinking it started an hour earlier.  Drogo moved our comments.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PityFree said:

What cracked me up about that scene is neither of them really understood each other but damn Deavan wants her diamond engagement ring.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

I’m already sick of idiot Corey and Skeletor.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

What tourists in their right mind will travel to this little town and drink in their bar?

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

What cracked me up about that scene is neither of them really understood each other but damn Deavan wants her diamond engagement ring.

It's SUPER IMPORTANT of course!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

how does Corey thing chicken is made in the USA?  Then again I was holding the bucket for chicken heads when I was younger but I grewup around farms....

• Like 3

Unless you’re vegan or vegetarian stfu. They probably had a nicer life than factory farm shite you buy in the states. Man up you wet noodle

• Like 13

My relatives lived on farms. You knew exactly where dinner came from when you visited them.

• Like 2

Don't be a chickenshit, Corey.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

I know it's gross, but where the hell does Corey think chicken that you buy in stores comes from? 

• Like 3

Just now, Angry Moldolvian said:

Unless you’re vegan or vegetarian stfu. They probably had a nicer life than factory farm shite you buy in the states. Man up you wet noodle

They taste better too!

• Like 4

No Laura, he doesn't. You ignored your gut feeling at your peril.

• Like 5

Corey, every time you buy a chicken at the store in america how do you think it gets there? It's not magic. An animals dies either way so don't pretend to be better than the people in your new home when watching how they prepare their food. Those chickens probably get better attention and care than the ones in big factories in america.

Having said that, if I had to pick a chicken it would be wearing a collar and leash and living in my house forever, I guess, because nah bro.

Edited by rideashire
  • Like 10

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Laura looks so different in every scene......not better, just different.

Like the Seinfeld episode with the lighting lol 😂 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 8

Laura? You don’t realize you have absolutely no power in the relationship anymore? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

TLC do not air another "will he meet me at the airport and what will i do? I am stuck at the airport" scene. It's gotten old. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Laura looks so different in every scene......not better, just different.

Definitely not better,

• Like 1

SilverStormm

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.