Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, hula-la said:

The sad part is that I get her point. Many marriage students rev arranged, in which as a couple gets to know each other, then they grow to love each other. But, he’s coming from a place where he wants to be in love before he gets married.  Walk away, man. Walk away! 

I agree 100%

This is the most rational thing she has said all season.  

• Love 3

I know I’ve mentioned it BEEfore, but did Anna film all her TH’s on the same day or does she just think that yellow shirt is her very best look that must be worn during the interviews? And why does this weigh on my mind? And it’s yellow, like a bee. 
*runs to kitchen to get some alcohol*

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Still clearing up from dinner but don't want to miss the snark, hey everybody.

That escalated quickly. Natalie doesn't love him and he is going to pack?

Doing the dishes when swives is on. Hate Koduche 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m sick of Greenwich Michael’s ex wife. I think those three want a spinoff.

Me too.  

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

She wanted to have a baby right away, and now she doesn't know if she is in love with him. Probably just wanted a kid and would have bolted and gone home after the birth.

I wonder if his objections to having a baby in the next two weeks has something to do with her lack of feelings 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, hula-la said:

The sad part is that I get her point. Many marriage students rev arranged, in which as a couple gets to know each other, then they grow to love each other. But, he’s coming from a place where he wants to be in love before he gets married.  Walk away, man. Walk away! 

Alla didn't love Matt until after they were married but I think she was always upfront and it worked for them. The problem here is that Nat strung him along. He should move on.

• Love 10
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Alla didn't love Matt until after they were married but I think she was always upfront and it worked for them. The problem here is that Nat strung him along. He should move on.

She’s just manipulating him to get what she wants, but it looks like lumberjack is not playing

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Then she needs to re-read her copy of "The Rules". She's doing everything wrong. 

I think she’s actually following the ‘How to lose a guy in 90 days’ rules.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Juliana doesn’t have any idea about what is the worst time in her life. Not at 23 yo, anyway.

Wait til the old perve trades her in for a younger model and hides his money in off shore accounts

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6