Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Carlos is trying to do the old Biggie Smalls trick of pulling the hat down to try and hide the lazy eye. Just let it be. Take the hat off. He’s not a bad looking dude.

This hostess is making Carlos look miniature.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, Rabithed said:

“It’s my family...not his!” But! but! he’s your kids stepdad! 

And yes, it is his business if you are getting into fights with people.  I wouldn't marry someone who had a fight with a sibling where the police needed to be called!

44 minutes ago, tincansailor981 said:

"You look exactly like Darcy"  No shit, they're identical twins

It's funny, I don't think they look alike at all.  They sound alike though!

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, EllaDisco said:

And yes, it is his business if you are getting into fights with people.  I wouldn't marry someone who had a fight with a sibling where the police needed to be called!

It's funny, I don't think they look alike at all.  They sound alike though!

They probably looked alike before the fillers, and who knows what.  Darcy has definitely had some work done.

• Love 2

Brother Dean is spilling some good tea. Tariq likes multiple partners in the bedroom and Hazel may be down with getting her freak on with Tarik b/c she is bisexual.  Her super religious parents probably have no idea 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

Hazel actually spoke to Dean?  Told him she’s bi-sexual?  I think she probably said she’s bilingual and he doesn’t know what it means 

"She told me she is bisexual" 2 min later " I don't really know her we didn't speak much" Dean is a liar who lies

• Love 12

I can’t see Tarik with 1 woman let alone multiple...at the same time.  Not with that wardrobe.

I think Darcy and her sister look alike, they just needed to time their procedures together like those twins on Botched.

• Love 5

Am I the only one that thinks Dean is full of shit about hazel being down for multiple partners? She didn't look down for ONE partner, the guy she was trying to woo into marrying her. Call me crazy but I'm calling bullshit on specific tidbit of tea. I've never seen anyone so closed off to the idea of physical touch. Nah. 

• Love 15

This show, these people.

I have several medical problems, so if I die watching more of this show my death certificate will say...cause of death: TLC

2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I can’t see Tarik with 1 woman let alone multiple...at the same time.  Not with that wardrobe.

Elmer Fudd gets his freak on   

• Love 16

Don't everybody rush to iTunes now to get Tarik's song... [/crickets]

I hope one of Angela's relatives spills some dirt, but from what I have read they all are a bit shady. Ooops too late, I guess not.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Tarik likes to have sex with multiple women at one time and Hazel is bisexual? Well... isn't that speeeeeeeecial [/SNL Church Lady]. 

What? I go down to turn on the dishwasher and this is what happens???

• Love 7

Thank you for the fun all! I am excited for next week. The previews look good. But TLC is probably fooling me again like they did with last weeks previews....I expected more of the Darcy and Jesse break-up.

• Love 5
Just now, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Next week looks good. More Darcey crying with duck face, and Angela's bank account is drained.

What, Angela's bank account is drained AT THE SAME TIME SHE'S WITH A NIGERIAN SCAMMER?  What are the odds?!?!?!  Say it ain't so, TLC!  

• Love 21