Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I love me some prince hot ginge

Do you go on the Dlisted website? That's Michael K's nickname for Prince Harry!

this woman lives there for three years and doesn't speak the language. Smh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

He didn’t mistakenly put on someone else’s jacket that had drugs in the pocket. Nor did he steal his mother’s Frigidaire.

Or steal from his job. Don’t forget that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He didn’t mistakenly put on someone else’s jacket that had drugs in the pocket. Nor did he steal his mother’s Frigidaire.

Give him time. The season just started.

I don't like this couple; it feels like I'm being lied to by them.

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Mierin said:

You;d think she's have absorbed SOME basic Russian after 3 years of being in the country.

I was there for a month once and I did learn a lot. I can't believe that  she couldn't pick up some basic Russian in 3 years.

• Love 12
Just now, kacesq said:

This chick knows her Insta angles...and I already dislike the boyfriend if he’s ok leaving the two kids he already has...

Once he tires of her he will move onto the next, that is his pattern. He wants that green card and doesn't give a shit about leaving his kids behind.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Emily, for fuck sake. You live somewhere for three years and can't speak the language? Why did she go to Volgograd? I have questions.

Sasha. Another one with super sperm.

No such thing as super sperm. Just stupid people who do not know how to use a condom.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Oh, good grief.  Every time I get hopeful for a couple someone dashes it for me.  I was thinking maybe the Russian couple would work out, but she's his third wife and he's only 32 and he already has children with other women.   But wait,  this will work because LOVE.  She's in love and love conquers all.   

I think I will go eat some double chocolate gelato as so far these people are pretty awful and boring.

• Love 9