Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

He probably didn't take care of this ahead of time because he hadn't actually met her...and isn't as 100 percent sure about this marriage as she is.  Also, he isn't 19 so putting a bit more thought into this huge decision makes sense!

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Avery sets my teeth on edge.  I have a daughter about her age who also knows everything about everything and is the smartest person who ever walked the earth, so it’s frustrating to watch.  It’s true; you really can’t do a damn thing about it once they turn 18 and they want to make bad decisions.  

“My mom might do something crazy like try to take me home.”

Bless her foolish little heart.  *sigh*

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My understanding is that Nairobi is a modern, bustling city. But of course Sharp won't show us that. All foreign places must be primitive, backward, poor and ramshackle. 

If it’s not Western it’s third world - Sharp Production Memo

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

He probably didn't take care of this ahead of time because he hadn't actually met her...and isn't as 100 percent sure about this marriage as she is.  Also, he isn't 19 so putting a bit more thought into this huge decision makes sense!

Maybe Omar has an actual brain cell, unlike most of these rejects.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

I’ve figured it that Avery’s mom looks like Fiona from Shrek. Sorry not sorry.

and way to show your disapproval Mom...pay for the wedding dress and now get her married. No wonder Avery is a spoiled brat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Hey guys. Just joining in.

Did you catch the preview of Tim telling Jennifer, "so, I'm too feminine for you". Haha, it's like a tease to all the folks who think he's trans.

Edited by deedee2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Right!

Did the Mom sell Avery???? 

How much did Omar pay her in bride price?

Yalla, Yalla!!!  You gotta get marry.....NOW!!!

They do not want to meet Omar’s family or at the very least see his home and workplace.

How come this storyline......Stinks?????

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I can’t get over how is head looks like it’s not attached to his head and it could float away. I couldn’t date a man with a mani....yeah go ahead and judge me for it

I went out on a date with a guy years ago. We got in the car, and I noticed his fingernails were glistening on the steering wheel. I was done right then and there.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4