Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Who used to have money.

Did he wear a backwards ball cap? 

I just don’t  get why she hasn’t told him to lose the hat. It makes him look simple minded.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

It’s not a question of if Ronald will fuck this up. It’s when.  I give it 18 months.  I hope this poor little boy doesn’t get too attached. 

Agree. . By that time the novelty of Ronald's penis will be gone and all her endorphins will be depleted.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Those bridesmaid's dresses needed a bigger cup size, and more material.     Is that Tiffany's real father, or did they hire somebody locally?     

I think if Karine is smart, she'll get a fireproof house, the Pole can't burn down around her.   I wonder what Karine's parents will think when they hear about him pushing the DNA test.   

Corey is such a fool.    

I was really hoping the Emu would chase Laura.  I bet her running is almost as funny as Pole's running alligator. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Snort, guffaw...Laura's a woman with power!  Even if it's only to power her vibrator!

Laura has a strong handshake.  Firm grip from years of wielding her vibrator

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

I try to work it into conversation daily!

That and “Don’t terrorize me with your pregnancy”

I had one with that made up for my brother. He and his wife are due in a couple months. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Drat, I can't keep up. 

No Sumit!! 

Well, I usually cry at weddings, but not for Tiff and Ronald, but it looks like he is doing it.  Since they have tied the knot, I  really hope they can make it work.

Good night, til next time.  If there is a next time.

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 6