Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, DNR said:

Does Andrei think a money fairy is gonna drop $15k on them ?

He wants libby to go to dad and get the money. He also wants dad to buy them a house and financially support them. He just doesn't want it actually acknowledge it.

Just dont terrorize him with all the money he takes from dad Libby. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

For heaven's sake, they're already married! Go to Moldova and have a big party for the family and friends over there, why all the bother of another wedding? 

Andreieeee has someone he wants to impress back in Moldavia. Probably ex-girlfriend. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

You got him Chantel, but do you really want him? To me they have no chemistry and Pedro is a dud.

and she's her mother's daughter.....just can't shut it or  get over anything

• Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SEE THIS SCENE WITH OBED??

Obed is a bitter Betty who is slinging around unfounded accusations, the marriage Chantel is clearly in trouble if she trusts the likes of Obed. His story doesn't rally make sense. I don't like Family Pedro but isclaims are based on bitterness and conjecture.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6

Chantel will not let it go. She will not stop till he tells her what she wants to believe. She is like a dog with a bone. 

I hope her tells her YES, EVERYTHING OBED SAID WAS TRUE.  And then she will  argue that he’s just saying that to hurt her. HE CANNOT WIN WITH HER. 

• Love 10

Andrei and Libby had a baby. Why another wedding??? Why not go back home and just see everyone and have everyone meet the baby??  It would be cheaper and they can just stay with family.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

This show should be one hour, not two

It should be over they replay or renact the same issues over and over again, it's ridiculous, and I'm getting a headache now too

• Love 4