Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

It's weird when you can't trust your husband to even go to the bathroom without his dick falling into some random slut's holes.

That’s why coed bathrooms are bad. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

So judging from the Pillow Talk preview the cast there sides with Coltee? And lovely promo of Coltee comforting his one true love...

btw, what does Mama Pao do while Rous is taking care of the baby and Mama Rous I presume is cleaning? She just always seems to be there glaring....

• Love 3
Just now, Angry Moldolvian said:

Let me see if I understand Trashley, even tho he engaged in a multitude of sexual positions in a one night stand, she’s not ready for their sordid story to be over? 

He brought her soup.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

She just always seems to be there glaring..

I can’t decide which Latina Mama looks more unpleasant, Pao’s or Pedro’s. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So judging from the Pillow Talk preview the cast there sides with Coltee? And lovely promo of Coltee comforting his one true love...

btw, what does Mama Pao do while Rous is taking care of the baby and Mama Rous I presume is cleaning? She just always seems to be there glaring....

and hovering.....so weird

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I was apprehensive when her head started moving down Coltee's chest.

Thank you as I  spit strawberries on my keyboard  😂 

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I can’t decide which Latina mother looks more unpleasant, Pao’s or Pedro’s. 

Pedro’s by an inch

• LOL 3

I have to Mute the Roos&Pow segments.  I have 2 sons and i could not imagine my daughter in law not allowing me to hold my grandchild .... except my sons aren’t wimps like Roos and that shit would not fly

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Pao is not glad that her mother and Russ's mother are getting along. She's furious that she's not the ringmaster of this family circus. 

She is losing control the bitch

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, DNR said:

I have to Mute the Roos&Pow segments.  I have 2 sons and i could not imagine my daughter in law not allowing me to hold my grandchild .... except my sons aren’t wimps like Roos and that shit would not fly

I have to mute cause I loose 5 IQ points each time I listen to that blather

• LOL 1
  • Love 5