Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

If Azan looked like Aladin I can't imagine what Nicole would do. Which begs the question, what does a 30 year old who looks like Aladin wants with a 60 year old who looks like Laura?  I wonder if she is wealthy. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Won’t Sumit live in fear that he is going to run into his family around town since  he isn’t actually moving out of the city?

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 1
Just now, Adeejay said:

If Azan looked like Aladin I can't imagine what Nicole would do. Which begs the question, what does a 30 year old who looks like Aladin wants with a 60 year old who looks like Laura?  I wonder if she is wealthy. 

She lives in Eustis FL in what looks like a tract home. If she's wealthy, she is hiding it well. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I doubt it.  I thought her home was probably an apartment, and it didn't look fancy at all.

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I agree that Sumit should move to the U.S. or London because he is moving away from his family anyway and it sounds like he doesn't have that great of a job.

He is a customer service rep in one of those call centers.  I heard they get treated badly there.  I wonder what the pay is?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

Wassup with his hair, I think he’s genuine but who knows with this crap?

He’s got that perma-bedhead-part. 

What’s up with the cow? it looked like it was shopping.

• LOL 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Brother karine speaks truth. Pole is unbalanced. 

where has this brother been for the past 3 years....he should have warned her at he beginning...not 30 min before baby born

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

This grown ass man has his Mommy with him at the Dr?  And has he ever heard of malaria...thinks it isn’t deadly.  Good lord, get off the compound!!

Anti-Vaccers?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

She could probably buy a SIM card at the airport. Do none of these people have some sort of realistic plan?

submit...planned well....rent apt and tell parent lies...15 min before plane lands,

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, TigerLily20 said:

he was laying on the floor.........seriously.....

Apparently he’s not afraid of malaria or anything that lives on the carpet of a doctors office.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Apparently he’s not afraid of malaria or anything that lives on the carpet of a doctors office.

flesh eating ailments  and near equator,,,expect

Chagas disease. ...

Dengue.

Helminths.

Leishmaniasis. ...

Leprosy† ...

Lymphatic filariasis. ...

Malaria.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, TMI said:
8 minutes ago, PityFree said:

flesh eating ailments  and near equator,,,expect

Chagas disease. ...

Dengue.

Helminths.

Leishmaniasis. ...

Leprosy† ...

Lymphatic filariasis. ...

Malaria.

Don't tell Pole...........if he knows that stuff is on the same continent......the boy will go even more bonkers than he already is!!!!!!!!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 6/9/2019 at 12:44 PM, Persnickety1 said:

And didn't he indicate that after playing gracious hosts to Jenny during her visit, as soon as she left his family told him he was not to tell anyone who she was or that they were "dating"?  I seem to remember a brief discussion, I think when he was sitting with his friends telling them he was going to marry her, and that it wouldn't matter what they thought or how they felt because he would tell them he had to move far away from them for a job.  

It usually takes me a couple of viewings (because I'm clearly a reality TV masochist) to remember exactly what was said, but I'm pretty sure the above was the gist of it.  

I don't see this ending well for either Jenny or Sumit, perhaps even worse for Sumit.  Yikes.  

I thought for sure when on 90FD focused briefly on Molly's brother's relationship with the woman in Norway (?) and the fact that he was moving there would segue into him being on this franchise...silly me, then I remembered that he seems relatively normal, the woman seems relatively normal, and he's moving to a lovely rogue-pig-free, shitwater-free drinking water country.  Yeah, TLC probably took a big PASS on that "the other way."  

Its a shame because I have been to Norway few times. Its beautiful and interesting and well worth the time. One of my travel Highlights was running into Morten Harket of Ah-ha. He lives near a friend

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

She is poor.  

Is the rest of the world under the mistaken impression that all Americans have money?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

This is the lady (Angela part two) I have been waiting for, Aladin looks like a hottie

Agree!

2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I don't understand what Aladin's game is. If he was looking for a green card that would be one thing but she is moving there. Is she rich? She seems like a fun gal but let's live in the real world here, that hottie is not going to settle down with a woman that much older.

And if he is, can he point me in the direction of his friends?  I don't agree with how or how much hair product he uses, but otherwise...hot damn!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2