Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

On 12/11/2018 at 9:54 AM, iwasish said:

In my mind I’ve changed  TLC to PBS “People Being Stupid” and all that guilt is gone.

I miss the days when TLC was a girlband that sang about chasing waterfalls...

• Love 10
On 11/11/2018 at 11:34 PM, Owwwww ma leg said:

I was surprised that she got the c sec, but an 11 cm head would have trouble getting through a 10 cm cervix fully dilated. Maybe we should ask dr Leida?

I'm dying laughing

• Love 1
On 11/11/2018 at 8:06 PM, OldButHappy said:
On 11/11/2018 at 8:02 PM, Armchair Critic said:

"She knows my movements" HA Angela is keeping track of Michael

Ha!  Exactly!  She's GPS stalking him!

A Nigerian scammer scamming a desperate American woman craving love? Expected. A Nigerian scammer getting scammed by a drunk, chain smoking grandma who's uncouth and aint nuthin' to look at? Priceless!

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, sconstant said:

Ok, I won’t say anything except the baby was 2.485 miles. 

With an 11 centimeter head. 

I know i heard them say kilometers but I hope it was supposed to be kilograms, that would make it about 8.8 lbs. a nice sized baby for a small girl. 

Please tell me they named him Richard not Richie. As a nickname it’s fine but not a given name. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3
On 11/11/2018 at 11:34 PM, Owwwww ma leg said:

I was surprised that she got the c sec, but an 11 cm head would have trouble getting through a 10 cm cervix fully dilated. Maybe we should ask dr Leida?

Dr. Leida would just stand there screaming orders: 

“Take it out proper!!! Take it out proper!!!”

Edited by hookedontv
  • Love 18

FYI   For Serious

If you are squeamish or are eating etc. they are going to show a pretty graphic C section.  Yes there is a warning but I thought this was more than "normal" for sure.  They got really good footage in Russia LOL.  Put the pizza down....

Enjoy and put it in proper!

• Love 4

She does get hysterical when jealous though.  She likes making a scene.  Not a lot of impulse control....at her age she should have more impulse control than screaming and making a scene.  I think she likes to be the center of attention and that's pretty much all she knows.

• Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Taking the kid out of the carseat is the first inkling Lailani has about Asueelu’s incompetence?

Isn't it worse that she gets hysterical over it looking over her shoulder instead of calmly suggesting that wasn't correct?  I mean humans survived without car seats.  And cars.

• Love 16
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Asuelo is trying. Laws are different in Sammmmwah. Stop acting like he threw the kid out the window.

Right? I get her concern, but it's not like he's sticking the kid in the front seat with no seat belt.

• Love 7