Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I am a terrible wasteful person who will open the sunroof, run the A/C and have on the butt warmer in CA.  It would never work with me and Colt.

My twin!  I'm in Texas, it's cold.  I have the back door open for fresh air and the gas fireplace rockin to take the chill out.  Of course, I'm watching 90 day while I record The History Channel.  Deeply disturbed and proud.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Angela is covered up, her hair isn't as fried, and she is talking quietly. Wait, was this an invasion of the body snatchers thing? 

I know, right? That new hairstyle looks sooo much better! Also someone backstage probably did her makeup.  It's probably spackled on but it looks much better!

Has she lost weight or is that just about learning to dress properly?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

Soooo it's morning and Ashley already has a face full of make-up?

Then in the very next scene, it’s already dark and they’re going out to dinner (actually surprise ambush party) and Ashley is wearing minimal makeup like she’s going to the gym?

• Love 1

They’re together ????   Michael got himself in line ( gotta meet Trump!).   Grangela double chin looking extra but the outfit and hair are more flattering than usual 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, aliya said:

I noticed that the bed was down pretty low, not like our hospital beds. I follow this Russian guy (Real Russia on YT) and a few years back he was in the hospital. 3 people in a room, no privacy curtains, and very low beds. He seemed OK with it, but looked like a hostel, not a hospital, to me. 

Even worse, basic supplies such as IV fluids and antibiotics are scarce. Russian skaters used to stock up on such things as well as rudimentary first aid supplies when they came to America for fear they would suffer an accident in Russia and not have the needed supplies.

So I'm rather surprised at the cute hospital gown she is wearing. Guess she bought it herself.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, druzy said:

Work work work work work

Not!  Angela had $600 in the bank, not enough for Botox, never mind “work”. She looks like she got a good haircut and color. Her makeup looks great. Covering up her boobies makes her look 50 lbs. thinner and ten years younger. 

• Love 6
Just now, tincansailor981 said:

Can Michelle do us all a favor and turn over the show to someone less annoying?

Can Michelle watch the series she is hosting on TV?   Her questions are so confusing.

Just now, noveltylibrary said:

this viewer seriously couldn't clear her bathroom before filming a question?

You saw her bathroom past that face and that hair???!!!   Your attention to detail is astounding.  props

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Not!  Angela had $600 in the bank, not enough for Botox, never mind “work”. She looks like she got a good haircut and color. Her makeup looks great. Covering up her boobies makes her look 50 lbs. thinner and ten years younger. 

Maybe she got a Groupon for Botox.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Can Michelle watch the series she is hosting on TV?   Her questions are so confusing.

You saw her bathroom past that face and that hair???!!!   Your attention to detail is astounding.  props

i saw her grungy bathroom hanging behind her lol

• Love 1