Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I guess he fell in love with Fernanda's smokin' hot body and that was it. She's his dream woman. He could care less about her personality which is good because, she's kind of a big baby.

Wait till she has her first baby and is no longer a Perfect 10. Then he'll just have the personality.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Fernanda is 19. I just can't get over it. This child needs to go home to her mother.

She gave her whole life of 19 years to come here!!!! Get over yourself, you let him pay for your new tits, don’t act like some innocent babe in the woods. If you were you would not be discussing the need for new tits with a stranger. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

In the immortal words of Van Halen "Better use it up before it gets old". Some of these people youth is all they have going for them.

Excellent quote from Feel Your Love Tonight!  I love that song and I love that line!  It's so true!

• Love 2
Just now, lucy711 said:

Most 20 year olds don't get arrested, FYI.

Hahahahaha, right? I laughed so hard. I have known countless 20 year olds who haven't been arrested. 

And he's damned if he dies and leaves his kid fatherless! Wha?? I don't think his poor dad, if he'd had the choice, would have died. What a dumbass.

• Love 8