Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

If you value your peace......you bring at least ONE flower to the airport!  🥳

How does this work? You're sweaty after hours on a plane and have luggage to carry, and you're ALSO supposed to carry flowers some DB pushes on you that will just die in the car? In what way is this romantic?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Rose wants to puke!

You cannot blame these girls, though. Life is rough for them. 

Rose is like!  

How am I going to bring Big Ed back to the village with me?? 

Yea....Ed!  Your lies about your looks.....is gonna cost ...extra!

Youth is not cheap!  Not even in the Philippines! 🥳

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Ucross said:

How does this work? You're sweaty after hours on a plane and have luggage to carry, and you're ALSO supposed to carry flowers some DB pushes on you that will just die in the car? In what way is this romantic?

Whaaaaaat?  Do you travel?

Flowers do not die in the car! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• LOL 3
36 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m wondering what qualifies you to be a relationship coach. I really missed the scam/con artist memo.

Tools and skills!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Whaaaaaat?  Do you travel?

Flowers do not die in the car!

52 countries and counting. In 120F without water they sure die fast.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Hello! Here in Ohio we are almost under house arrest so my 90 day peeeps are my window to the outside world. Let’s snark this out

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

YAY we are open for business!

Hello everybody.

My daughter's school closed for 3 weeks but the good news is after a week of searching stores I found toilet paper today!

Let the judging begin....

You should have listened to Jahoon and got a bidet thing

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Hello all. I hope everyone is doing OK during a very strange time. I am self quarantining my immunocompromised self for a couple of weeks. I need my 90  Days to keep me occupied. Everyone stay healthy.

We need more snarking to get thru this ❤️❤️

• Love 8

**VOMIT ALERT** VOMIT ALERT**

Not even just a choking alert tonight. If you are not already intoxicated, do yourself a favor and skip the first five to ten minutes of the show, AT LEAST. 

Also, a palate cleanser

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Christina said:

**VOMIT ALERT** VOMIT ALERT**

Not even just a choking alert tonight. If you are not already intoxicated, do yourself a favor and skip the first five to ten minutes of the show, AT LEAST. 

Also, a palate cleanser

But I can never look away

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Hello my sweet pies! I am working from home as of last Friday. I work at MIT--classes have all gone virtual, the students have all been told to go on spring break and not come back, and the governor of Massachusetts has closed the schools and severely curtailed public outings. The St. Patrick's Day parade is cancelled. The Marathon may be. I'm hoping all my 90 Day peeps are safe and well! LETS SNARK!!

• Love 19

Wow, such effusive praise Usman! You charmer!

so do you think Usman was unaware of oral sex or just performing oral sex on a woman? We know Mykull knew about blow jobs lol.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5