Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

What was that flashing light thing in the restroom? 

Darcy taking a selfie to send her daughters. “ Having a great time, wish you were here!!”“Mommy loves you!!!”

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Darcey and Stacey are the definition of skinny fat.

Looks like bloated-fat to me!

Like blow up dolls.

Stacey’s profile was scary.  Her Howard the Duck lips....scary.

They were like flapping in the air.

Then her dooshy boy toy seating there with jacket over his shoulders.

mannn!  These Twins are like 20 years too late for......Instagram!

• Love 5

Greetings my beautiful loves! Did anyone see the Jenny bonus scene tonight? Sumits friend stops by and tells her how much trouble Sumit is on and it's clear Jenny is going to go with the Romeo and Juliet scenario. Someone needs to tell her a man who apparently cant stand up for his one true love isn't worth it.

I am still trying to figure out if Aladdin really believes he and Laura can have kids or if he's just trying to be perfect hubby.

• Love 9
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I am here, because I leave Saturday and somehow forgot that Monday comes before Saturday

You couldn't leave us! Even though your family is trying to rip you from our arms!!

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

Sorry to miss last night! Here to see if Jenny has figured out Sumit is the Indian version of Jon Lovitz' SNL "Pathological Liar" skit. Yeah, that's the ticket.......

Edited by Julyolo
Addition
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

I just scarfed down a plate of mongolian beef to be here for a blow-by-blow account of the blows Jenny and the audience have been dealt.

Let's hope we hear from them soon. 

Hi, all!!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Raise your hand if you believe Tiffany will leave the Gambler if Daniel is unhappy....

I think she would leave him because she's unhappy and claim it was for Daniel's benefit because she's an awesome mom. 

And we'll all call her full of shit

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Except Sumit's not married to Morgan Fairchild. 🙂

The skit about the Indian stockbroker is circa 1985. Sadly, Morgan could look like Jenny now. 

• LOL 1