Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, deedee2 said:

What is Akinyi's game? She's beautiful, and doesn't seem desperate in any way. What does she want with Benjamin?

She is far from beautiful.  When her hair and makeup are perfect she is OK.  When they aren't, she is kind of homely.

• Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

what a coincidence that the Iowa family just happened to show up. I’m sure the producers had nothing to do with it.

That is the closest he’s going to get to “vanilla creme” this vacation.

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I know he's a dumb ass but Caesar is not that bad looking, I would have cocktails by the pool and try to meet somebody new if I were him.

Thank you.  If he got himself together a little bit, I think he could easily find a nice woman at home.  He’s a glutton for punishment and someone is going to give him the fucking-over of his life if he’s not careful.  This stuff with this woman will look like child’s play.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Angela, you could have spared yourself an expensive plane ticket and just screamed at My-kull from the US. And spared him being caked.

Angela could have had Ceaser. It would have been cheaper on both.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

CAESAR SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU. SHE IS NOT OBLIGED TO ANSWER YOUR TEXTS NOW! YOU ARE AN EX BOYFRIEND!

That reminds me of the dead parrot skit in Monty Python.   Now that I think of it,  Caesar does remind me of that ex-parrot.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Caesar are you still laboring under the mistaken impression that you were in an actual relationship with Maria?  Poor sap you just don’t get that you were being played from day one.

Right? How does one date online? Dating is going out with someone, not texting a fake profile. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

At least the flight reservation was canceled, he’ll have money to pay the rent.

He charged the ticket to an account he was overdrawn in. He won’t have extra money. He just won’t be as deep in debt. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I am tired of Ceasar’s FAKE ASS storyline!  

There was no Maria.

This is why he did not buy the ring.

He can send her $40,000 and spend like $5,000 on her for this vacation......but, the ring only cost $49.99.  Plus, $20 in chocolate panties as engagement present..???

Boy, Bye!  

TLC.....really wrong for sneaking in this fake storyline.  🖕🏻

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

CAESAR SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU. SHE IS NOT OBLIGED TO ANSWER YOUR TEXTS NOW! YOU ARE AN EX BOYFRIEND!

I know she scammed him and it's not the same thing but in high school I broke up with a guy who tried to break up my future relationships and did not stop calling for two years saying I owed him because he bought me some (cheap) gold jewellery when we were together. I even offered to give it back but he wouldn't stop until I threatened to call the cops. Give it up a Ceasar. My Ex also claimed to be the nice guy but he wasn't....I broke it off and he lost control of me. Based on experience I am sceptical of 'the nice guy'.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Angela could have had Ceaser. It would have been cheaper on both.

There's still time for that;  they could have spin-off for the rejecters and rejectees and see  how they pair off.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Ellie Godfrey said:

Maybe not. It was cancelled for NSF.

He could have been just a couple bucks short of the price of that ticket. If he had any money earmarked for the ticket, it’s still there.

• Love 2