Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

Does it really matter if Makul has been on a freaking boat or not? It's not like he did the beejee on the f'ing boat.

right?  I'd kind of understand if they were snuggling in the picture, but she was on the other side of the boat!

• Love 8
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I don't buy Angela is only in her early 50's, those crevices on her face tell me differently

My neighbor is probably a few years older than me and she looks 20 years older with the lines and crevasses on her face.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I don't buy Angela is only in her early 50's, those crevices on her face tell me differently

Smoking & drinking age skin something fierce but i agree she's got to be older than early 50s. I think she's got dentures too.

• Love 4

Hi guys.

Missed last week, so I'm a little lost. But did see a few clips of the re-broadcast, so I know that Tim's "BIG SECRET" was that he had a girlfriend in Colombia before. Yawn. That's it? After all the wild speculation, what a huge blow we've been dealt. 😐

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

She does love the ciggies, and has never used sunscreeen or moisturiser in her life. I just died at the coke lid for an ash tray. Also Angela you are not every woman so stfu and leave mikullllll alone

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Maykul should have brought big Ang a cake and a fork. Slide over carefully and step back.

She would have forgiven him then.

Why bother with a fork? She’ll dive in face first. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I think we as citizens should get a say in whether these fools get to bring people to the US. I call for a vote and it's a big no for all of them 

Can we vote to leave her and take Mykull?

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, deedee2 said:

Hi guys.

Missed last week, so I'm a little lost. But did see a few clips of the re-broadcast, so I know that Tim's "BIG SECRET" was that he had a girlfriend in Colombia before. Yawn. That's it? After all the wild speculation, what a huge blow we've been dealt. 😐

Wait til he drops the bomb about being a "dad" to Veronica's daughter. Coumbian fireworks.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I think we as citizens should get a say in whether these fools get to bring people to the US. I call for a vote and it's a big no for all of them 

Can we also close the door to re-entry for the ex-pats on the prowl overseas?

• Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol a the photo of Michael on the boat, the woman was so far in the background she had to be circled.

IKR ? What was the big deaL? Weren't there men in the plane she was on? She must be cheating!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4