Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Octupus are very intelligent, ever read the story of the one in a tank in a restaurant? He scoped out the place while he was in the tank and knew enough to escape through a pipe/drain. *shudder* Makes me feel bad for them.

I've seen videos of one opening a jar, from the inside, and escaping. Also off a fishing boat.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I have a feeling Sumit is going to reveal his secret at 9:59.  In the meantime, please enjoy Deavan and Jihoon eating octopus.

I bet it'll be "My secret is...."  <roll credits>

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Oh now REBECCA has a secret? 

Is that the same old secret--that she is still married to her first Middle Eastern husband?  But she is on the other show, isn't she?   I am so confused.

I think maybe we could re-cast these two shows and get some better matches than these people have made.  

I swear I heard the music to "Ave Maria" when I was taking out my contacts; must have been a commercial break

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I have a feeling Sumit is going to reveal his secret at 9:59.  In the meantime, please enjoy Deavan and Jihoon eating octopus.

Well, according to my guide, he has until 10:02pm this episode.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Tats McGee’s secret is only a secret to Zied....Zied will go ape shit when he finds out he not going to get the K1 especially after he proposes and says all beautiful words...

He looks just like the character Jack Nicholson played in The Shining, right before he goes to get the ax.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Jihoon got fined only and no jail time?  He should count his lucky stars.

Especially in South Korea. My sister said that there was very strong law enforcement. She said criminal penalties were so high for theft that she felt safe everywhere.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

There must be a lot of filth in the birth area as well for Kareeny.   Feel bad for her.   Birthing is nasty enough but we do have some nice protocols in America to make it better.....

Do we really want to see Karine in labor when we could be watching an uncomfortable exchange between Sumit and Jenny?    I guess Karine in labor is better than Aladin and Laura doing the jiggy jig.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7