Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Julyolo said:

Why does the Pillow Talk add show Deb and Colt sitting on the couch instead of watching in TV in bed like they usually do?

Can't we just cover both of them with a blanket the whole time so we don't have to look at them?

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I think it's that he was engaged to Veronica. I don't think Jenifffer knows that.

But that's not a secret to us, the viewers. "I've got a big secret" implies that we also don't know, otherwise he would have said, "she doesn't know we were engaged".

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Julyolo said:

Why does the Pillow Talk add show Deb and Colt sitting on the couch instead of watching in TV in bed like they usually do?

Because Colt and Debbie don’t realize the rest of us know know they share a bed.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, deedee2 said:
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

But that's not a secret to us, the viewers. "I've got a big secret" implies that we also don't know, otherwise he would have said, "she doesn't know we were engaged".

I wouldn’t be surprised if he legally adopted Veronica’s daughter since Veronica stressed that the three of them were a “package deal.” 

• Useful 7
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’ve figured it that Avery’s mom looks like Fiona from Shrek. Sorry not sorry.

and way to show your disapproval Mom...pay for the wedding dress and now get her married. No wonder Avery is a spoiled brat.

I think she looks like Valerie Bertinelli.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

The "big secret" is almost always a huge disappointment. I'm not exactly on the edge of my seat. 

4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

They are. If not I’m leading a mutiny to terrorise TLC.

Don't terrorize me with your pillow talk. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3