Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, iwasish said:

You never saw “THE TROUBLE WITH ANGELS”? 

They go to like a Catholic boarding school, pretty heavy on the religion, and it’s kind of recruiting for future nuns. Some graduate and leave, some stay on as novice nuns. 

Try the Magdalene sisters. Scary

• Love 5

Are you fckn kidding me?  Chantel & Old boy .....still fighting? That commercial gave me a headache!

Someone give Tom a tampon!

Lies!  Tom would do anything not to sleep with Darcy every again.  This ....you hit me in the middle of the night....story......Good One!

Darcy doesn’t own any Gucci trainers?  She is fckn ridic!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

I just made a frozen pizza at 9 p.m. ET because this show is all about making you feel good about your bad choices.

What kind? Always wanting to try a new one to find something better, I admit I eat a lot of frozen French Bread pizzas when I get home late.

• Love 2
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Try the Magdalene sisters. Scary

I read a great book years ago, "Nun" by Mary Gilligan Wong. She joins a convent young, before Vatican II, and eventually leaves the religious life. Very interesting and honestly told. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I’d love to know how many tit pics, etc. Darcey has sent to this guy.  She acts like meeting him in person is just a formality and an enduring relationship with him is a sure thing.  As much of an haughty asshole as he is, I have to give him grudging props for not allowing her swooning debutante act to fly.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 20

I love this she thought they were a lock.  Did he mislead her in their years of emails, texts and face to face phone calls or is she the one who is making too much of it?  I think it is her.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, pandaindisguise said:

She can’t even walk downstairs without help as her pants are so tight

I can't even laugh, it is so pathetic. Need to refill my wine glass. (Switched to red so I don't die of bourbon.)

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Wow Darcy! That is QUITE the yacht!!  I think my sister's boat is bigger than that! And it's NOT a YACHT!  She cried so hard Tom ended up getting a nose bleed from her dumbass!

Wow. How romantic.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Does Darcy always have a drink in hand?

Yes. Yes she does. 

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

What kind? Always wanting to try a new one to find something better, I admit I eat a lot of frozen French Bread pizzas when I get home late.

I like Dr. Oetker frozen pizzas. Thin crust. Spinach is my favorite but pepperoni is good. I usually doll them up with a little extra cheese, a spritz of olive oil and some Penzey's frozen pizza seasoning. They're also very inexepensive! 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, LucyEth said:

I love this she thought they were a lock.  Did he mislead her in their years of emails, texts and face to face phone calls or is she the one who is making too much of it?  I think it is her.

Darcy was dating Jesse the entire time. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I bought a pair of Valentino ones for 60% off. Gucci is more fashionable, so Darcey would have at least 5 pairs.

@Frozendiva you are a true fashion goddess! I am bowing down, for real. 

2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Well, I hope he has a strong stomach.

Ding ding ding!! POST OF THE NIGHT! I laughed indecently loudly at this. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3