Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

The pain in Omar’s eyes was real about what’s happened to his home. I cannot imagine what it would be like to see your home destroyed and lose loved ones in that way. But why would he want to bring Avery back there with the war still going on? 

His comment about religion of choice vs upbringing/birth made sense to me. I find many adult converts are more devout than those raised in x religious tradition. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Avery said thank God. Shouldn't she say thank Allah?

Shes only been a Muslim for 6 months! Old habits die hard!! 

The pic of Avery’s mom in her wedding dress.. she looks very familiar. She’s gained weight, so her face is way fuller, but she looks like perhaps an actress (commercials?) or maybe a newscaster. Anyone know her last name?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, iwasish said:

The pic of Avery’s mom in her wedding dress.. she looks very familiar. She’s gained weight, so her face is way fuller, but she looks like perhaps an actress (commercials?) or maybe a newscaster. Anyone know her last name?

She looks like that blonde actress who used to be on Bay Watch (not Pamela Lee)

Just now, Armchair Critic said:
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

She looks like that blonde actress who used to be on Bay Watch (not Pamela Lee)

Donna D'errico (just thought of it)

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Donna D'Errico

Donna.jpg

• Useful 1
7 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Darcey looks like she’s late for a C&C Music Factory video audition.

Hey now, I jammed my 14-year-old ass off to those songs back in the day!  I’d say that Darcey’s outfit was gonna make her sweat, but she’s not wearing enough.  *rimshot*

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

That was Thierry Mugler's perfume "Angel." 

Really beautiful when applied normally but with 20+ shpritzes it will be a wonder if she and the driver don't pass out en route.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, Gobi said:

Do you spend 45 minutes in the WC when you get there?

I do not! Its always an overnight flight from FL and all I want is a coffee and a cab to get to my friends house and take a nap. They cab driver was ever polite but let me tell you,  no one can hurl insults like the British, Its an art form. And I bet he did it as soon as she got out of the car.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

That was Thierry Mugler's perfume "Angel." 

Really beautiful when applied normally but with 20+ shpritzes it will be a wonder if she and the driver don't pass out en route.

Or burn all the hair out of their nostrils.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

i betting my beer that the person on the other side of the door is a daughter of hers and not Somemeat's parents.

That’s what I thought, right before they cut she looks thrilled.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

That poor driver deserves a huge tip. Huge.

Want to start a Go Fund Me? Listening to her prattle on about how she DESERVES TO BE DOTED ON... 

I’ve never seen anyone run thru every emotion a human can experience in a trip from the airport. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4