Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Jenny, you are safe;  there is a camera crew with you.  Or at least one camera man.  I think you will be okay. 

Paul and Karine are so boring.  Tiff and Ronald are also boring, but they at least make me really annoyed which makes them somewhat amusing.   The only story line that really is interesting to me is Sumit and Jenny  and Laura and Jiggy.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Spooky said:

SA can be quite dangerous; loads of home invasions and drugs. There's quite a polrity between poverty and wealth; one end of a street can be government housing and the other large, opulent houses. 

A friend of mine once told me they had metal gates at the top of the stairs in their house  that they locked when they went to bed.  

• Useful 1

If Pole wasn't such a wreck we'd be harder on Karinny who repeatedly try to anchor baby Pole....not a hundred percent sure why but she did.   Her smug ass mom can commiserate with her all she wants but it didn't have to be like this.  Karinny is dumb.  Her mom is dumb.  They shouldn't act like they are above this.

• Love 5
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I love the translation app that Karine was using, even the app hates Pole.   

And Jenny is a fool, she can't work without a work visa, and neither can Tiffany.  I wish Jenny would always wear a scarf, it really helps hide her neck.   

Tiffany seems to think that if she whines enough about SA, that Ronald will somehow change things.   When you marry a convicted criminal, things aren't going to improve.    

Ask Rachel

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:
3 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Jenny’s daughter is smarter than Jenny.

As are all offspring in the 90DF franchise!

And siblings. And friends. Exception: Darcy and Stacey. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I'm sure the others in the Cybercafe appreciate Jenny's loudness.

Cyber cafes like those are usually filled with teens playing video games. They are kinda loud.  Plus, door is open for air.

India is like the loudest place on the planet.

Vehicles do not use signal lights.  They honk to pass which contributes greatly. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

No Caesar, your stupidity is breaking your heart.

Somebody said a version of this earlier, but I don't feel sorry for him because he wants a hot chick out of his league and doesn't want to "settle" for an average person. As do most people on this show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Jihoon's reaction is sweet, and it's nice that he paid attention to the devil child, too. He's gonna be a better parent than Deavon judging by how the first one turned out so far. Funny she's already implying he won't be able to cut it. Don't throw stones yet.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Tiffany thinks people's eyes are going to be drawn to her shoulders so they don't notice the size of her ass. Ahem, I may have tried that trick myself before with some big hair. 

We have all been there lol.

• LOL 5