Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

Did you notice she didn't look impressed as they were walking away from the rent a car place?

She said he told her he would take care of everything. But did not rent a car. Did not pay for it. Ouch. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
7 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

Frozen pizzas taste like cardboards, that is why I always get delivery 

I like Dr. Oetker frozen pizza, and Annies spinach one is pretty good. They both have to be doctored up a bit, but very serviceable!

I like one brand only, Pep's Drafthaus Pizza from Green Bay, WI so I imagine it's only available in the upper Midwest.  I only find it at one grocery store, and look for it to be on sale because regular price is $10.99.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

“My daughters are my world.”

”See ya, girls!  I’m off for my second weeks-long trip to meet a dude a met online.  Byeee!”

This woman disgusts me to the core. 

The Annika and Aspen get a second mom.....her twin.

The twin sisters are identical. I cannot tell them apart.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

”See ya, girls!  I’m off for my second weeks-long trip to hump a dude I met online.  Byeee!”

Me too!

Your daughters are not your world. Your world is full of delusions about being proposed to. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

You cannot tell me Darcey can't find somebody closer to home, it's not like she is another Danielle. She just wants fame any way she can get it.

WHAT? And let Stacey WIN?

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Did you notice she didn't look impressed as they were walking away from the rent a car place?

Wait till they leave the hotel room ( I guess she’s footing that bill too), you’ll see unimpressed !

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Summers eve: stop comparing women to elephants!!!!

How is that supposed to make me want to buy their hoo has wash? Do elephants have nice hoo has or something? I missed that last time I was at the zoo.

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

”See ya, girls!  I’m off for my second weeks-long trip to hump a dude I met online.  Byeee!”

Hey, she's doing it in moderation.  Only 3 weeks instead of the 6 when she first met up with Jesse (drink!).

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Wait till they leave the hotel room ( I guess she’s footing that bill too), you’ll see unimpressed !

LOL. Especially if she has to foot the bill for 2 rooms. You know so it shows that they are proper.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, emjohnson03 said:

Did anyone get a screenshot of her phone? I wonder when those texts were sent? I bet recent

I posted a screenshot on the Pack Your Bags thread. No date, just times sent. What I found interesting was that she sent texts at 8:45 PM saying “Good morning handsome.” Now the UK is 5 hours ahead of CT so it was REALLY early in the morning over there. 

• Love 2
Just now, PityFree said:

Summers eve: stop comparing women to elephants!!!!

How is that supposed to make me want to buy their hoo has wash? Do elephants have nice hoo has or something? I missed that last time I was at the zoo.

They used to push vinegar.  I never wanted to smell like a salad. Ever. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1