Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Bingo, rebecca is still married to Tunisian love rat #1

They blurred his face but it was another young Tunisian, wasn't it?!!?!  I wonder if she K1'd him over.

• Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Are we never going to see the Zied cup again? I'm so disappointed.  I have made it my profile pic for posterity.

This is the kind of forward thinking I'd like to see from everyone. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

There are no medical schools in Syria, much less professors or medical students, they have all fled the country.  

Yes, but its possible that he is a dentist. And that he is planning to pursue further education. Not likely , and surely not in Syria. But possible. That's what I was attempting to convey. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Haaaaaa Tom wants Darcey to brush her teeth before he sees her. Doesn't he know she can just swig some duty-free perfume?

Englishmen and their toothbrushing. Remember Jon cleaning them in the street and vomiting

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

My boss likes to webchat when we telework. So I throw on whatever blazer will cover my holey t-shirt and barely comb my hair. I feel absolutely ridiculous doing it, but whatever. I can’t imagine putting on a full face of make up, earrings, and slutty outfit to talk to some stranger over the internet. At least get paid for it, Darcy.

Do you at least have furry ears and a tail for the webchat?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, but its possible that he is a dentist. And that he is planning to pursue further education. Not likely , and surely not in Syria. But possible. That's what I was attempting to convey. 

It’s definitely possible. 

Edited by RichiesOlderBro
2 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Haaaaaa Tom wants Darcey to brush her teeth before he sees her. Doesn't he know she can just swig some duty-free perfume?

Translation: I don't do gross

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Coming up, it looks like Caesar is about to be disappointed again. 

Such a shocking development. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

She already does.... to cover the smell of booze. 

• LOL 2
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

My boss likes to webchat when we telework. So I throw on whatever blazer will cover my holey t-shirt and barely comb my hair. I feel absolutely ridiculous doing it, but whatever. I can’t imagine putting on a full face of make up, earrings, and slutty outfit to talk to some stranger over the internet. At least get paid for it, Darcy.

Hope there aren't any telework bosses reading this chat.......

• LOL 3

We are NOT ever going to get another Molly back.....are we?

Molly gave us the best TV when it came to these middle age women seeking much younger foreign groom! 

I do not get all the tears and sappiness!  You did that ALL on your own and then called TLC!!!

What this show has taught us is that the Americans are even more pitiful than the green card hungry spouses! 

• Love 6

Maria can come up with better lies.

The first thing that stays open during active bombing is the airport.

Lots of people need to fly out during this time.

Even if you wait at the airport for 3 days.....airplanes fly!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Tom seems like a pompous ass, when my hubby comes hone I am happy to greet him at that airport, funk and all.

Has your husband ever worked in a restaurant? Because Darcey has.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3