Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, PityFree said:

You guys, I don’t want princess toast tonight. I want to try Ludwig’s grilled cheese sandwich with maple syrup. 

Were there also kalamata olives in it???

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

why is Poe acting like he's never coming back? he has a passport, he can come back. Dramatic idiot.

We closed the border to him. A huge wall with magical properties that block Pole's DNA will appear whenever he gets withing 100 miles of the US.

Storms knocked my satellite out. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Why isn't this one going to SA by herself to make sure everything is okay and it will work.  She could then send for her son.  I would hope her Mom could keep her son for a while.  I always worry about the kids in these situations, like little Mae with that idiot mom Nicole.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Now that Jenny is living with him Sumit probably won't want to get married.

I'm counting on Mother Sumit to hunt them down in their illicit love nest and send Jenny back to the states wrapped in plastic.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
(edited)

Tiffany will be appearing next on Love After Lockup: South Africa style.

Does that tattoo on Tiffany’s mother’s shoulder imply she’s  a cougar? Wonder how many of her kids have the same father.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Christina said:

We closed the border to him. A huge wall with magical properties that block Pole's DNA will appear whenever he gets withing 100 miles of the US.

Storms knocked my satellite out. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. 

On the plus side, maybe you won't puke again? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

A lot of other countries including much of Europe dont use a top sheet, They have a duvet cover that they change

Same in Canada. lots of top sheets on sale; few fitted ones.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

A lot of other countries including much of Europe dont use a top sheet, They have a duvet cover that they change

This is my marriage, I always sleep on top of sheet, Texan husband is underneath 

• Useful 1

Tiffany:  one of the very first rules of recovery is to NOT get into a relationship. You and Ronald can pretend all you want, but the dude should not be walking out of rehab into a wedding + stepchild situ.

You both disgust me and I don't even know you.  Shame on you.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15

Jenny has a touch of Nicole in her....no idea of other cultures..

I am an American woman and.....I don't want to be told what to wear....Well Jenny...YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AMERICA.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12
Just now, TMI said:

Jenny has a touch of Nicole in her....no idea of other cultures..

I am an American woman and.....I don't want to be told what to wear....Well Jenny...YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AMERICA.

Their shiny facade is beginning to fade a little. Also considering they are in hide out from his parents you’d think she’d want to blend in a little bit

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The meds Sumit’s taking for his nervous breakdown are making him delusional.

He moved her into an area in which a lot of his family and friends live and work, and he thinks he's going to keep this secret? Definitely deludoid.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Their shiny facade is beginning to fade a little. Also considering they are in hide out from his parents you’d think she’d want to blend in a little bit

Somehow, I don't think that's likely.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh we're having this kid also call the gambling addict "Dad."  Great.  Also, definitely combine your finances with that dude.  True Love!

True love or total idiot.  You make the call.  My vote is idiot.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7