Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Oh I don't know, Pedro. I would laugh and laugh if Chantel showed up to your mother's house, was subjected to harassment and insults, then thrown to the ground and had a handful of her hair ripped out. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Where does Miss Priss think she's going to stay? At the home of this family she constantly insults? Pedro pays the bills over there he can keep her locked out.

It’s a bad idea for her to go, but if money is going out of my marital household to pay for some other person’s home, I’ll stay my ass there. Pedro can’t finance his mom’s lifestyle if he has to pay his own rent and utilities in Atlanta.

Lets not forget they let that bitch Nicole stay in her house, and the ingrate complained about not having a real bed. 

I give credit to Pedro for laying down the law, even if it was uncomfortable for him. That’s what Chantel needs to be doing with her family.

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh I don't know, Pedro. I would laugh and laugh if Chantel showed up to your mother's house, was subjected to harassment and insults, then thrown to the ground and had a handful of her hair ripped out. 

Word!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So it’s Pedro’s mother and sister’s job to make Pedro’s marriage better? I’m so confused.

I think I took that as he wanted them to act better than Chantel's family, and be the bigger people, but I don't see that happening.....

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Chantel wants to come to the DR to see the apartment that she’s probably paying for.

What is Pedro’s mom wearing?

Pedro’s sister has a nice weave.  Chantel is probably paying for that too.

US dollar  is paying for your lifestyle, ladies.  Do any of them work?

I thought momma Pedro was a lawyer? I guess she quit now that Pedro is harvesting the American dollar. I understand sending a little money home to help but they refuse to work and expect Pedro to support them. Have some self respect, they are disgusting.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, TigerLily20 said:

I think I took that as he wanted them to act better than Chantel's family, and be the bigger people, but I don't see that happening.....

Pedro isn't blind to his family's flaws as Chantel seems.  Before he went to the DR he had mentioned something to the effect that his mother isn't always right and that his sister is a bit crazy.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But that’s not his mother’s house, it’s the house Chantel’s money is paying for.

Does Pedro’s mother work?  She looks younger than me and I work.

Did Larissa say she wants to work for NASA?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

While screaming for Immigration offensively in broken English.

4 minutes ago, TigerLily20 said:

That's how I took it, too, but I only saw a literal minute of the scene.

• Love 1

Pedro is a decent guy. I totally see his point. He wants Chantel to see that his family can be pleasant and welcoming to her even after what has gone on. His mistake much like Chantels was to complain to mom and sister about what was going on. The problem seems to be that neither Chantels family or Pedro’s has realized that they love each other. 

Pedro should calm down and speak to his family without the dramatics and explain his position. They should welcome Chantel  to their home. They don’t have to entertain her parents in their home but Chantel yes.

If Chantel starts up with the harvesting crap, then Pedro should move her and probably himself to a hotel while Chantel is in the DR. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

But that’s not his mother’s house, it’s the house Chantel’s money is paying for.

Where does this idea that Chantel is paying for everything?  As I understand she works part-time while attending nursing classes.  Pedro provides most of the money with that couple.

• Love 7
(edited)

I am laughing hard right now at Robelee chasing Nicole with a flashlight in the dark like she is looking for a wandering family pet 😂Azan springing that on Nicole at the last minute was cold but he knows she will keep sending him money.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 5/31/2019 at 7:27 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

’ve been told that any kid over the age of two needs to have his/her own seat.

But FL-Caribbean tix are prolly $350, so $700 for two is plausible.

On 5/31/2019 at 2:33 PM, iwasish said:

I don’t think Pao gives a shit about there being black people or even Latino people where she lives.

Pretty obvious she has a f***boi in Miami that Roos is bankrolling.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

In reality, it's more likely anything that you would wear out in public. 

Correct. Street clothes. I'm from the south, and street clothes would be the appropriate attire.

• Love 1
On 6/1/2019 at 6:33 PM, Neurochick said:

So I'll ask, "how many black people are there," and then I get crickets.  Maybe that's how Pao feels.

Pao is not black. OK is a near stop on the Latin American immigration route. Many, many South and Central Americans there.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Nobody wants to hear from the sex therapist, I am just watching the Live show for David & Annie. LOL when they showed them David had a frozen smile on his face.

Yes, I would've liked a place to heap my disdain towards Darcy/Stacey being on the show.

• Love 4
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Nobody wants to hear from the sex therapist, I am just watching the Live show for David & Annie. LOL when they showed them David had a frozen smile on his face.

Isn’t that a violation of HIPPA. But then having your sex therapy session isn’t exactly being concerned about privacy.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Yes, I would've liked a place to heap my disdain towards Darcy/Stacey being on the show.

They never have anything interesting to say, they must live near where they film or something because I don't understand they keep using them like on Pillow Talk and the Live show.

• Love 4
(edited)

I can see from the flash backs that Larissa gained quite a bit of weight since moving in with Colteee. Debbie is acting like Larissa wanted to throw the slot machine away.   Team May. I don't care for any of these people....except May. Good Lord...Darcy's plastic surgery face and Davids plastered on grin are going to give me nightmares.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, iwasish said:

sn’t that a violation of HIPPA. But then having your sex therapy session isn’t exactly being concerned about privacy.

I replied on the other topic, but it didn't transfer.  If the parties involved in a therapy session all consent then it isn't a HIPPA violation.

• Useful 1
(edited)

David and Debbie should hook up. David Poor can take Coltee’s place as the middle-aged best gal pal. Annie can run off and join the military. Coltee and Larissa can go anywhere that’s not televised. 

Trashley is just annoying. Other than being a 30-something female stereotype, don’t see that there’s any there there.

Andrrhhhay needs to put on his big boy pants and get a job. Dad needs to close the purse strings.

Sister Pedro is still in dispair?!? She’s as big of a shit stirrer as the family Chantal. Mom taught her well, as she fans the flames. Way too many people creating way boring drama.

Pao will be decorating the nursery with Roose’s testicles, because that’s all she’ll be able to afford.

Ahnddrray and David should write a book: “How to Live Off Others While Being Too Good for Any Job That Might Hire You.”

Edited by DropTheSoap
Added book idea.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

Why aren’t Coltee/Debbie and Mama Pedro/Pedro on Smothered? (Plus Chantal/Family Chantal.)

Right!? I thought the same. We should be producers and make a crossover. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2