Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Hello! How's everyone doing? (North ??)

Howdy! How  y'all a-doin' today? (South ??)

Olá! Como vai você? (Brasil ) ??

Halo! Apa kabarmu? (Indonesia) ??

Talofa! pe faʻapefea ona e faia? (Samoa) ??

¡Hola! ¿como estas? (Mexico) ??

Whap'am? How yuh stay?  (Jamaica) ??

Привет! как дела? (Russia) ??

Did I miss  a country? Did I screw some of it up? ? 

I can't wait to watch with everyone! ?

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 20
On 10/30/2018 at 6:55 PM, ChiCricket said:

I wish we had a forum that everyone could explain how they got their screennames.?

I wonder about many of them. 

Hi everyone! I've been looking forward to hanging out with all of you! 

My screen name is from Alice in Wonderland--"what's in your tarts?" "Pepper, mostly" 

• Love 7

I have no idea why, but everytime Larissa says something, I'm reminded of Steven Assanti. Perhaps it's her speech pattern, her sense of entitlement, or just too much TLC, but I'm reminded of him everytime she speaks. I'll see myself out.

Edited by ThinkerBell
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Does this chick smoke?  When she was eating the pineapple she had deep lip lines.   She looks like she is 6 months away from turning into Angela.

Good to see you back, HappyDancex2!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ThinkerBell said:

I have no idea why, but everytime Larissa says something, I'm reminded of Steven Assante. Perhaps it's her speech pattern, her sense of entitlement, or just too much TLC, but I'm reminded of him everytime she speaks. I'll see myself out.

Weird, but I think it’s the mouth

• Love 1

OK Steven successfully navigating the subway system in Moscow impresses me because I’ve been on that subway system and - although it’s absolutely beautiful— it was very confusing to me. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

OK Steven successfully navigating the subway system in Moscow impresses me because I’ve been on that subway system and - although it’s absolutely beautiful— it was very confusing to me. 

Ah, but you didn't have a camera crew and a producer with you !  Always a plus, we should try to consider this when traveling.

• Love 4