Type keyword(s) to search

The Clothing Thread: What The Heck Are They Wearing?

• Start Topic

I loved turquoise on Will. What a relief after that horrible taupe grandpa sweater. Also, hello Guy Wilson's legs, I'd like to see more of you!

I loved both Sami and Nicole's hair and make-up. Both ladies looked amazing.

Jenn hideous outfit must mean someone in the wardrobe department hates her as much as most of us do. 

• Love 1

There were some real howlers onscreen today, although Sami's outfit and Jenn's certainly take the cake.

They looked like they were both dressed in outfits that lost out in an early episode of Project Runway.  I swear Sami's looked like it was glued on.

(edited)

I swear Sami's looked like it was glued on.

I promise you, if you look at it again that back zipper stuck out on the bottom and she looked like she was wearing depends.  I couldn't take my eyes off the mod racing stripe down the middle.  I hate cutout dresses on the show at this point.  At least it distracted me from Nicole's gym look.  Not that gym looks are bad, Jordan looked cute and sporty today.  Abs'  white dress was cute too but it looked like a tennis dress.

Edited to add:  More Freddy in the tank tops.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 1
(edited)

ITA about the outfits yesterday.  The first thing I thought when Jennifer showed up at Daniel's is "this is what you wear to get a guy back?"  Nothing says sexy like bellbottom capris, a floral smock and a worried frown.

Edited by sunnyheart
  • Love 6
Jenn hideous outfit must mean someone in the wardrobe department hates her as much as most of us do.

I love Jennifer, but yeah, wardrobe and makeup must hate Missy Reeves. When Jen went back home after Dan dumped her, and was sitting on her couch, crying, I just pretended she was crying over her hideous clothes, rather than Daniel's non-reason for "taking a break."

• Love 3

That outfit was perfect for going from "being dumped" to "breakup wallow." Ugly but comfortable. She could eat a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's in that without worry.

I honestly expected her to pull out a carton of ice cream.

(edited)

I so hope that Jenn is still in  her what-clowns-wear-when-having-electro-shock-treatment outfit when Eve and she meet for the first time.  It would be too perfect for the well-dressed sleek drink of water that is Eve to see her great rival from the past dressed in her elephant pants and that blouse made out of Abigail's old wastepaper basket.

You've been served, Jenn!

Edited by boes
  • Love 1

I so hope that Jenn is still her what-clowns-wear-when-having-electro-shock-treatment outfit when Eve and she meet for the first time.  It would be too perfect for the well-dressed sleek drink of water that is Eve to see her great rival from the past dressed in her elephant pants that blouse made out of Abigail's old wastepaper basket.

You've been served, Jenn!

That would be truly sweet indeed.  Hi Jennifer, you old frump! I'm suing you for millions! See you around town!

Not a fan of that red cheetah print thing Theresa had on, it almost made her look like a ladybug. 

JJ looked good in white, you could just lick him all over lol.

Jenn changed into something alright, she looked like a ruffle chip with that dress on. Girl seriously needs to take her money and do some serious shopping.

• Love 1

I really like Theresa's red dress.  She is always the best dressed woman on the show.

I love it too, glad it's still on.  The sleeves are just right and it fits her tiny frame perfectly. Which makes Sami in the graphic spandex look even worse. 

Another Kate rock star look.  I think she secretly wants to be Chrissy Hynde, another fabulous lady.

Jawn needs to give up the Steve Jobs black pullovers immediately.  A button down shirt would hide those old moobs.

I didn't think Jen's dress was horrible but they're not giving up on the nude lipstick anytime soon.

• Love 1
Another Kate rock star look.  I think she secretly wants to be Chrissy Hynde, another fabulous lady.

I love it when Kate dresses like a rock star.  On anyone else it would look foolish, but on Kate, it looks AMAZING. I can't believe the men aren't falling at her feet - she is beyond gorgeous and fabulous.

• Love 3

I wish I had the balls to wear clothes like Kate! And I taunt my 25 y/o daughter by saying I want a blue streak in my gray/white hair -- she actually told our mutual hair stylist that he'd have to answer to her if he ever did put a streak in, ha ha. 

• Love 2

I wish I had the balls to wear clothes like Kate! And I taunt my 25 y/o daughter by saying I want a blue streak in my gray/white hair -- she actually told our mutual hair stylist that he'd have to answer to her if he ever did put a streak in, ha ha. 

Lastwaltz, you do what you want.  We should all be more like Kate.

• Love 3

So I see that Nicole has decided to start using Heinz Ketchup as her lipstick?  It's red enough for that, unless she's taken to snacking on dead bodies and not licking her lips afterwards.

And speaking of dead bodies, what is that strange hooting Marlena does instead of laughing?  Did she accidentally get her vocal cords botoxed too?

• Love 5

How can Sami's hair be that bad?  Did they actually style her that way?  It looks like she hasn't washed it in a week and forgot to brush it.  I loved the black/white graphic dress from the other day tho.

(edited)

Nicole's lipstick is a little too bright, especially since they went from the nude-stick for everyone to red.  But with the short hair her face was incredibly pretty today until she got sad again.  I'm not usually a fan of short hair but most of the women have long hair, and it seems to give her great cheekbones and make her face look less angular.  I also think she looks good sleeveless because she has sort of a boxy body and I don't like it when Wardrobe emphasizes it with big square outfits.  I'll bet actors have some say in their wardrobe?

What I'm seeing with the grey wedding dress tells me the wedding is fake.  But at least she'll have better legal standing.  There is no way a judge would annul an eight year relationship with two kids.

Edited by QuelleC

But the eight years isn't in a row, she's been married in between relationships with EJ.

I really liked Nicole's hair, but I wish she would pick one style and stick to it.  I can just imagine the emails and tweets to the TV station with viewers complaining that she needs to pick one.

Did they put extra extensions in Sami's hair for her wedding? What's with these bridal dresses, I still think Kristen's is worse though cause Kristen looked like a gladiator. Is DOOL under a strict budget that they couldn't find a better dress to put on Sami. Maybe Kate should have picked out the dress, Kate has good fashion sense most of the time.

Jenn can't even be bothered to try on other types of lipstick for her own son's graduation. Why won't she try on a different color? Anything is better than skin tone lipstick. She just looked like plane jane in that dress she put on. Someone in the wardrobe and makeup department clearly dislikes Jenn as much as we do.

Dan continues to look unwashed and unkept.

Hope ugh, her tights were just a big no for her. I expect someone like Theresa or Paige to wear something like that but Hope? Big no no.

• Love 1

Couldn't Jenn find something better to wear than that muumuu? She looked stupid especially seeing that it was a high-low muumuu being high in the front and low in the back.

As I said in the discussion thread Abby looked like Mrs. Butterworth with the bun and ugly ass dress.

JJ, Sonny, & T yumm, I need a drooling emoticon lol.

Theresa looked great today, but she didn't need to wear black like she was going to a funeral. She could have picked out a more festive color.

I guess Eve was auditioning to be on a remake of Gilligan's Island in that dress.

Ari was adorable.

• Love 1

I knew I would find soulmates in here, equally as appalled at Jenn's get-up for 4th of July.  The funny thing is I have always though that only thin people could wear those baggy outfits and look good, but Jenn continues to prove me wrong.

And why does she look so bad?  Forget the tablecloth she was wearing, her hair and makeup are simply atrocious, washing her out and making her look severe.  They need to soften her look.

• Love 2
(edited)

The way Sami is dressed for her wedding is doing her no favours. The hair and eye makeup really age her. It's too bad because she should look beautiful.

Abby's hairstyle was so flat and her hair was just hanging there.

Dannifer needs a shower. Both look filthy.

Edited by catalogrrr
(edited)

I don't mind Jennifer's consistently horrible, ugly costume-y wardrobe, make up and hair because it gives me the only time I can laugh at or smile due to her miserable, uptight, nasty character. Kinda Days ironic take on a mime with the pale makeup and outlandish clothes. If only she'd shut up as well.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 3

A lot of time her hair, makeup and clothes remind me of one of The Girls Next Door Bridget. They even look alike in the face.

I don't know but it seems like hey past year they have really tried to make her look like a vamp.

Just wondering what's with all the graphic prints on everyone this week -- I loved Kate's dress (but then I'm drawn to her anyway), but it looked to me like both Abigail and Sami wore a similar blouse. Then we have Nicole's weird dress, too. Maybe there was a sale somewhere : )

Still catching up on last week. OMG that muumuu Jennifer was wearing is atrocious. Someone must really hate her!

Also, the pattern on Abby's dress aged her a lot.

Not really clothes, but I wonder if any of the shirtless actors felt a little (or a lot) self-conscious around Robert Scott Wilson. He looks chiseled!

Yes Nicole does and quite frankly I'm never a fan of her outfits

I see they tried a different shade of lipstick on Maxine other than the dark lipstick, but they could have put a different kind of eyeshadow on her.

Kate & Sami looked very nice for the board meeting.

• Love 1

I did not like Hope's gala look. Don't know if it was the design of her dress or the way her hair was styled but something was just off.

Roman just looked rough which I don't understand why that blonde woman is so fixated on him. Victor yes he has money, Brady & Eric yes, Rafe and his eyelashes maybe, Dan and his surfer look maybe, EJ the accent OK, but Roman. No no.

• Love 3

Roman just looked rough which I don't understand why that blonde woman is so fixated on him. Victor yes he has money, Brady & Eric yes, Rafe and his eyelashes maybe, Dan and his surfer look maybe, EJ the accent OK, but Roman. No no.

It's the dentures. Nothin' says lovin' like teeth in a jar after a night of passion.

• Love 4